Willie Henderson

John Sweeney

This wee man was a great winger for the old Rangers and I always hated it when he played against us. Contrast in style to wee Jimmy but both of them fearsome opponents. In retirement I believe he was a trustee of Jimmy’s charity Now I read he’s doing a 100 mile Sahara walk for cervical cancer research having lost his daughter to the disease at just 28. I’ll be contributing and I hope Celtic make a club donation too to respect a fierce foe and great character

This wee man was a great winger for the old Rangers and I always hated it when he played against us. Contrast in style to wee Jimmy but both of them fearsome opponents. In retirement I believe he was a trustee of Jimmy’s charity Now I read he’s doing a 100 mile Sahara walk for cervical cancer research having lost his daughter to the disease at just 28. I’ll be contributing and I hope Celtic make a club donation too to respect a fierce foe and great character
A great character in scottish football, and as Prague67Bhoy says a great friend to jinky, definitely got my respect and hope his efforts pay off, great post Mr Sweeney.

Wtf you talkin aboot the enemy for, no offence but we have real legends of our own.

Jeez

Hatred divides us,but death always brings us together.Great post John.I remember an earlier trip to castle greyscull and Jim Baxter was doing a half-time draw and some of our so called supporters were singing allcy,allcy.I was about 14 but still felt ashamed considering some of the Lisbon lions had they’re problems.Was good seeing Walter Smith and Ally McCoist being pall bearers at the great Tommy Burns funeral.The rivalries what keeps us interested in the football but the hatred goes to far sometimes.HH

Hatred divides us,but death always brings us together.Great post John.I remember an earlier trip to castle greyscull and Jim Baxter was doing a half-time draw and some of our so called supporters were singing allcy,allcy.I was about 14 but still felt ashamed considering some of the Lisbon lions had they’re problems.Was good seeing Walter Smith and Ally McCoist being pall bearers at the great Tommy Burns funeral.The rivalries what keeps us interested in the football but the hatred goes to far sometimes.HH

That will be the very same people cheating Tommy? Aye clap clap.

Or plain claptrap. No offence to yersel but i seriously wonder at fans who look at that shower of shite through rose tinted glasses.

Jim baxters son stephen i was friendly with however he knew he wiz the enemy. End off

Biggin up? What does that even mean? The people who cheated Tommy were sometimes players.I know we/he had descions that went against us from officials of a perspective from the other side but if we were good enough then we wouldn’t have needed referee’s.During Tommy’s era the vermin had the flying pig and that cost us points plus we dropped stupid points home and away during this period due to our own incompetence.I have at times felt cheated but looking back I always feel if we do the job on the pitch then we will prevail.HH

Biggin up? What does that even mean? The people who cheated Tommy were sometimes players.I know we/he had descions that went against us from officials of a perspective from the other side but if we were good enough then we wouldn’t have needed referee’s.During Tommy’s era the vermin had the flying pig and that cost us points plus we dropped stupid points home and away during this period due to our own incompetence.I have at times felt cheated but looking back I always feel if we do the job on the pitch then we will prevail.HH

They were well aware of the dodgy fkn backhander ebts.

If you cant understand that dont read my posts. Simples.

But i will defo comment on someones own dubiety of allegiance.

If you want to compliment them i will comment on it.

Still you’ll no understand Stu. So alls good

Back