Wim Jansen RIP

R.I.P Wim top player , top manager but most of all top top person. His achievements before he even came to us were extraordinary but what he did for an improving Celtic side cannot ever be understated and even more so when you realise that they were cheating us all along. That single solitary season at CP is up there with the greatest of all my memories of being a Tim. He stopped them despite their cheating , despite the incredible array of talent on display then at ibrox , despite the fact we won 1 " old firm game from 5) no-one can deny that they had some team , truly world class players in laudrup gazza etc some other outstanding players like Charlie Miller , peter van Vossen ( 😂) Eric Bo Anderson , the incredible Brian McGinty, naw I joke of course as that team did have the likes of laudrup, gazza, Durie , Negri, Albertz , Thern, Gattusso, Porrini and we were all slightly suspicious to put it mildy that they could afford to have these Italian , English and Yugoslavian internationals plus Gary Bollan 😛. He delivered when all seemed lost and dark when negri was banging in over 30 goals in the league alone. We have lost so many true legends the past year and a bit this is another sore one. Wim Jansen never forget that result v st johnstone to seal an unlikely title, even more unlikely now we all know the facts surrounding it. Football has lost a great great man who gave the game special memories and moments for us and his beloved Feyenoord such sad news again WIM JANSEN LEGEND R.I.P HH YNWA 💚🙏🍀

Back