Win or Bust, ‘Material Uncertainty Related to Going Concern,” Ten-in-a-Row then a Third Rangers

The problem is at the moment Celtic seem to be making the idea of them winning the league a formality, The banter years may well be over and it looks now like we have no ideas on how to beat them or at the moment catch them the warnings were there last season but were dismissed when they crumbled after the winter break. The banner said don't fall asleep at the wheel well it looks like that has happened make no mistake if they win the league they will make it into the CL and their debts will be cleared them it will be dark days ahead
Light a candle better that than cursing the darkness. 🕯️

Hey SP aye I'm good mate(y) Ano bud had a few other things going on so not had much time for the Noise recently plus some of the shit I had been reading on here had put me off this place tbh mate.

Anyway enough of that how you doing mucker?
Fine enough, Andy......just drifting through my existence and wondering where it all went wrong, but apart fae that - no too shabby, mate.

Bit disgruntled with the team and I could do with some more brass, but yeah.......set fair all the same.

Good to hear fae you though. I need more voices of reason to counterbalance the voices in my head.

Fine enough, Andy......just drifting through my existence and wondering where it all went wrong, but apart fae that - no too shabby, mate.

Bit disgruntled with the team and I could do with some more brass, but yeah.......set fair all the same.

Good to hear fae you though. I need more voices of reason to counterbalance the voices in my head.

:LOL:(y) Glad tae hear yer well and see yer still on fine form as always mate.

Aye safe to say things could be better where the team is concerned. A much needed shake up required on that front me thinks, how we go about doing that is the million dollar question I suppose.

Great tae hear from you too mate but as for being a 'voice of reason' well I'm no so sure I can help on that front 😜(y)

Members online

No members online now.

Back