Win or Bust, ‘Material Uncertainty Related to Going Concern,” Ten-in-a-Row then a Third Rangers

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
There can be no 5 way agreement con job this time round. The con is going on in plain sight before our eyes on the field. The Celtic board were up to their necks in the 5 way agreement corruption because their business model depends upon the illusion of competition. That's why TIAR has been sabotaged from within. Aiding and abetting the enemy is treason in everyone's book.

Win or Bust, ‘Material Uncertainty Related to Going Concern,” Ten-in-a-Row then a Third Rangers - article by Niall J​

There can be no 5 way agreement con job this time round. The con is going on in plain sight before our eyes on the field. The Celtic board were up to their necks in the 5 way agreement corruption because their business model depends upon the illusion of competition. That's why TIAR has been sabotaged from within. Aiding and abetting the enemy is treason in everyone's book.
Could be I lot of truth in your thinking anything is possible I for one believe the board are complicit in the 5way agreement, plus the fans are still waiting on answers,getting nowhere with resolution 12 there must be doubts ? Plus if you look at mr Lawwell and the board ,if the stinkies went bust out the game there would be no more duopoly ,as the hated terminology (the old firm ) since 2012 we need answers now
Bring back the days of Fergus ,again it’s only my opinion

dont know about the old firm pish but as a dyed in the wool hoops fan for almost 7 decades i believe that the alter boy syndrome that has existed in our club has held us back for far too long.
the time has come for us to grab the bull by the horns and expose the underhand dealings of the tribute act across the river and actively take the matter up with the sfa and investigate exactly whats going on over at the bigot dome also find out why the team is under performing and find a solution or we are going to be left behind by a bunch of no marks led by slippy when its a total disgrace

The problem is at the moment Celtic seem to be making the idea of them winning the league a formality, The banter years may well be over and it looks now like we have no ideas on how to beat them or at the moment catch them the warnings were there last season but were dismissed when they crumbled after the winter break. The banner said don't fall asleep at the wheel well it looks like that has happened make no mistake if they win the league they will make it into the CL and their debts will be cleared them it will be dark days ahead

The problem is at the moment Celtic seem to be making the idea of them winning the league a formality, The banter years may well be over and it looks now like we have no ideas on how to beat them or at the moment catch them the warnings were there last season but were dismissed when they crumbled after the winter break. The banner said don't fall asleep at the wheel well it looks like that has happened make no mistake if they win the league they will make it into the CL and their debts will be cleared them it will be dark days ahead
Would not go that far, if all things been equal and two games in hand are to be won, its 5 points. That would require genuinely going on a run and beating every team. For the times they have beat us they have won fuck all its the same points for beating every team the key is to do it all the time.
We have took evry trophy available and we have been beat by them and still lifted the title at the end of the season, there is still a lot of mileage in this Covid 2020 saga.

Its 5 points if we win those games, not saying we won't but at the moment nothing is a formality. Even if we win them we still have to beat them & I have been confident before but can we???? Things need to change....

Its 5 points if we win those games, not saying we won't but at the moment nothing is a formality. Even if we win them we still have to beat them & I have been confident before but can we???? Things need to change....
And nothings a formality with any club, teams could be struck down with covid or dodgy tests. Aberdeen today minus players again so really there is not 4 goals in a hun team against a full squad, two delections and a penalty against a wekened team.

Could be I lot of truth in your thinking anything is possible I for one believe the board are complicit in the 5way agreement, plus the fans are still waiting on answers,getting nowhere with resolution 12 there must be doubts ? Plus if you look at mr Lawwell and the board ,if the stinkies went bust out the game there would be no more duopoly ,as the hated terminology (the old firm ) since 2012 we need answers now
Bring back the days of Fergus ,again it’s only my opinion
Sorry but 10IAR sabotaged from within is a whole new level of paranoia 🤣Doubt it very much but we're all entitled to our opinions!Looking at the two teams on paper i still think we have far better players,why there not performing to the best of their ability is anyones guess.

Would not go that far, if all things been equal and two games in hand are to be won, its 5 points. That would require genuinely going on a run and beating every team. For the times they have beat us they have won fuck all its the same points for beating every team the key is to do it all the time.
We have took evry trophy available and we have been beat by them and still lifted the title at the end of the season, there is still a lot of mileage in this Covid 2020 saga.
That's what is worrying me now Boab. They will slip up to some extent at some point and Covid may well deal them in on an overdue hand, but will be able to take advantage of that? Maybe we will, but there is little evidence on this season's form that we can put 90 minutes together never mind 10-12 games.

dont know about the old firm pish but as a dyed in the wool hoops fan for almost 7 decades i believe that the alter boy syndrome that has existed in our club has held us back for far too long.
the time has come for us to grab the bull by the horns and expose the underhand dealings of the tribute act across the river and actively take the matter up with the sfa and investigate exactly whats going on over at the bigot dome also find out why the team is under performing and find a solution or we are going to be left behind by a bunch of no marks led by slippy when its a total disgrace
Come mon get a grip ,who’s kidding who as the great Mac Enroe said you can not be serious I have been on the planet 69 years grab the bull by the horns,aye right, and who from the sfa is gonna oversee it ,do you really think the sfa are going to take the bigot dome to task ,nae chance they are all brothers in the craft
Their words their bond all masons together for sure, Sorry Seven but hate to say my fellow hoops fan think it is delusional to think the sfa would help, some things will never change in this wee country that we live in ,again it is only my opinion

That's what is worrying me now Boab. They will slip up to some extent at some point and Covid may well deal them in on an overdue hand, but will be able to take advantage of that? Maybe we will, but there is little evidence on this season's form that we can put 90 minutes together never mind 10-12 games.

Them slipping up at some point is inevitable......unfortunately on the evidence of what we've seen from Celtic so far this season all the signs point to us slipping up more often than they will.

Them slipping up at some point is inevitable......unfortunately on the evidence of what we've seen from Celtic so far this season all the signs point to us slipping up more often than they will.
Spot on. Sadly.
There is time for that landscape to change but I can't help but think the answer to that lies externally now, and as my missus said last night 'that must break your heart' and it really does.

Latest posts

Back