Winning the league by 3 points or 30?

30 points. Winning the league by just 3 points would be celebrated as a victory by the hun media for the scum over the closed season. Gerrard would probably get an open top bus parade through glasgow....mind you, no matter what we win the league by, the huns will still go on and win the closed season cup.

Like a lot of others say , the bigger the margin the better, for should they be closer than the 9pts from last season deludamol will kick in on how theyve improved, closed the gap etc. I want to see us go on another post break winning run whilst they slip up at every turn. That would send them into meltdown and I'd love nothing more than a double figure gap to show that they haven't closed anything except closing off slippys number of potential club destinations post sevco. They are already in a mini meltdown after the hearts reverse that's given the initiative back to us. You can see that from slippys "didnt recognise 8 of my players" comment, really? You should slippy you brought them in. Another victory for us coupled with another defeat for them will put slippy under pressure the likes of which he never thought existed. I'd love a 15pt gap come the end and another treble to rub it right in and see how the SMSM hacks come to terms with that. This is the part of the season where our 'champions winning mentality ' kicks in and they fade away into the distance behind us. Its a little disappointing to read this morning lenny isn't confident of any more signings but we have strengthened the squad
in this window and they haven't. Theyve also had luck on the injuries side of things, I'd like to think that luck cannot continue for a whole season then everyone can all see for themselves that the the real difference between the squads is night and day. Pressure, pressure and more pressure heaped upon slippy whilst we go quietly about our own business winning games. Post break has started well forrest looking like hes regaining his form with an assist v county, and Jozos return and the return of Griffiths scoring are all good omens. We definitely do look stronger again returning from Dubai , a few defensive errors granted but we look a side that regardless of goals conceded we are going to outscore anyone 15pts and the Scottish cup please that will go down a treat ,turning the zombies on one another and their manager, his honeymoon period is over and he doesn't recognise his players, perfect , they are there for the taking right now ram it home big time Celtic HH COYBIG

No breakdown of what the ruling was for and little substance in that article
Take a guess the ruling they're cheering is that they would be allowed to continue to deal with elite

Makes you wonder why justice always seems to work slower for these cnt s

No breakdown of what the ruling was for and little substance in that article
Take a guess the ruling they're cheering is that they would be allowed to continue to deal with elite

Makes you wonder why justice always seems to work slower for these cnt s
And the press can select snippets to suit an agenda.

No clarity. Just interpretations that are not legal since its been withheld from public till later date.

Perhaps Justice Percy will be next in court being sued to explain why he hates Rangers. Maybe the judge wants it to go to higher court so that its a precedent case?

they won the right to claim £75k from elite feck all to do with winning against sdi,yet that's the part the shamless smsm are leaving out

they won the right to claim £75k from elite feck all to do with winning against sdi
easyJambo 29th January 2020 at 15:14

Laughing Tim 29th January 2020 at 11:55
According to Phil, Sevco back in court for Judgement 10:30 today.
Will the bow break.
=============================
I don't think this is a significant judgement, as I believe Justice Persey was only asked to reduce/relieve the injunction on activities by TRFC and Elite that had been imposed during the summer, TRFC and Elite had claimed that it was affecting their ability to carry out their business.
I have seen tweets claiming that Justice Persey has agreed, at least in part, to this request.
The request had come at the previous "directions" hearing, which was only to map out the way forward for SDI's claims against TRFC and Elite, and TRFC's counter claim aginst SDI.
I'd expect the case to run for several months more, although I'm sure that all parties would want it resolved before any new strip is launched for next season.

Cant see how that can be construed as Rangers victory. Still no judgement on fee to be agreed for breach?

Kinda suggests they should agree out of court. Which suggests it will be back in court again since no agreement is likely?

Just my take on what I read.

I think it was an Ashley win again but caveat that sevco can now pursue Elite in a different court case since Elite are not fulfilling their end of the wonky agreement behind by mike back.

If Elite have lost the contract due to sevco error then I think they will now play hardball with sevco.

Which suggests Sevco need to find agreement with big mike or they are goosed for any strips next season from anyone?

Sun calls it a sevco victory :p

Cant see how that can be construed as Rangers victory. Still no judgement on fee to be agreed for breach?

Kinda suggests they should agree out of court. Which suggests it will be back in court again since no agreement is likely?

Just my take on what I read.

I think it was an Ashley win again but caveat that sevco can now pursue Hummel in a different court case since Hummel are not fulfilling their end of the wonky agreement behind by mike back.

If Hummel have lost the contract due to sevco error then I think they will now play hardball with sevco.

Which suggests Sevco need to find agreement with big mike or they are goosed for any strips next season from anyone?

Sun calls it a sevco victory :p
Because there is a game on tonight and do not want to upset the orcs/

notice Sun have no mention of the actual judgement or analysis other than something that isn't actually there in black and white?

I cant see anywhere in ruling where it says SDI need to pay 75 grand of sevco court bill?

Helicopter Sunday scarred me so as many points as possible 👍

I'm still attending counselling sessions for that too.

I enjoy their maximum pain, and that involves them deluding themselves they can win it. Tragically due to our standing still waiting for them to catch up has given them real hope. For the next two seasons any win will do. How is that statement even possible when they are a deed club?

Back