Wishing everyone worldwide a Very Merry Christmas...

Christmas related: Whamageddon is avoiding the Wham! song "Last Christmas" until Christmas day. Just the original, not remakes or things like the Ange Postecoglou version. Last year, I was out on, like, Dec 2 when I heard it in the supermarket. This year, so far, so good . . . Good luck, folks.

whamageddon.jpg

I used to not like this time of year, but since becoming a Grandpa, Christmas has become a very special time of year for me
This Christmas advert brought a tear to my eye
This is for all the Grandparents out there, it's a beautiful video clip
And this is the wee person who rules my heart
And Michael, she would have loved you brother
Merry Christmas All, and it's been snowing for a few hours now and it's lying thick, so a white Christmas, might just be a possibility for our region Lily and Papa and Beau .jpg

Lily Beau and papa at the park .jpgLily Papa 1.jpegLily Papa Scotland .jpegLily and Pap high five.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Xmas you beautiful Fenian Bastards and not just you but everyone in the world for tis a season of goodwill to all human beings. Just to be clear that's all human beings regardless of race, creed or sexual orientation however, only Homo Sapiens are human beings, Hunno Skintywans don't count, fuck them and their July-based Trogloshite Xmas

Got everyone's presents in christmas panic is over ( thank the lord I dont think Christmas was meant to be so stressful ,stressing about having enough money to get all their pressies) but now that I'm finished with online shopping and the toon etc I can now wholeheartedly say " merry Christmas to one and all members of the noise and your families " stay safe and we'll all get to go through it again next year ( the joy ) 🌈

Christmas related: Whamageddon is avoiding the Wham! song "Last Christmas" until Christmas day. Just the original, not remakes or things like the Ange Postecoglou version. Last year, I was out on, like, Dec 2 when I heard it in the supermarket. This year, so far, so good . . . Good luck, folks.

View attachment 16833
Heard it yesterday day Larry you should’ve posted earlier. My shrinks got a load o work A Head there

HH 😂😱

Back