Wolf tones

Jinky1962

I'm sitting here watching the wolf tones silver jubilee concert in the barrowlands in glasgow.I love that concert been watching it for years.I'd just like to know was thier any of the noisiers thier and if thier was.what was it like.

I'm sitting here watching the wolf tones silver jubilee concert in the barrowlands in glasgow.I love that concert been watching it for years.I'd just like to know was thier any of the noisiers thier and if thier was.what was it like.
In fairness Jinky I've no time for them. The closest they came to the 6 counties was Bundoran or the 4 Seasons in Monaghan back in the day. They were happy enough to make money from our misery but hadn't enough character to cross the border to put their mouths where their money was.

In fairness Jinky I've no time for them. The closest they came to the 6 counties was Bundoran or the 4 Seasons in Monaghan back in the day. They were happy enough to make money from our misery but hadn't enough character to cross the border to put their mouths where their money was.
I seen them in the andytown leisure centre and over in ardoyne in the 80's they were excellent.

This is perhaps the first case of somebody dropping an E at a Wolfe Tones show.
Not quite the first
I went to see them 25 years ago
Young pup
Hadn’t been to the barrowlands before for a gig
My mate offered me an E in the Irish pub nearby.
I’ll take 2 I said and gubbed both (yip I know)
made our way in
Never realised it was so hot in there
Queued for 30 mins for a drink and not even close to front
Then it hit me like a ton of bricks
10 minutes later I was in a taxi going home with the British soldiers
You live and learn 😁

Not quite the first
Young pup
made our way in
You live and learn 😁
I ll take 2 ....school boy error

Not quite the first
Young pup
made our way in
You live and learn 😁
You fuckin legend hi; had to have been your first yokes or you really had no concept of the craic at that time. I would have been near a year in before I upped it to the 2nd white dove but I worked most weekends at that time. Me on yokes at a Wolfe Tones show would have led to an unmerciful clatterin match.......and I'da been like the wee cartoon character slippin out from under the mound of bodies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You fuckin legend hi; had to have been your first yokes or you really had no concept of the craic at that time. I would have been near a year in before I upped it to the 2nd white dove but I worked most weekends at that time. Me on yokes at a Wolfe Tones show would have led to an unmerciful clatterin match.......and I'da been like the wee cartoon character slippin out from under the mound of bodies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Aye and it was my last
I was just a wee fud at the time and never really had a bad experience with puff and acid so ..
I had to go home and ask my maw for the £50 fare while I was out my nut
She went bonkers
I’m like you always said ‘no matter what, as long as your home and safe’l., well here I am’
Kids eh 🤭

Aye and it was my last
I was just a wee fud at the time and never really had a bad experience with puff and acid so ..
I had to go home and ask my maw for the £50 fare while I was out my nut
She went bonkers
I’m like you always said ‘no matter what, as long as your home and safe’l., well here I am’
Kids eh 🤭
at the time ...youre still a fud mate

Back