World Records Beckon At Ill-Disciplined Ibrox

I don't think there is an appropriate thread, Kelly, but it's heartbreaking news that has to be shared.

There is a family mourning the loss of a loved one, all based on the result of a football match.

Bill Shankly may have had a quote for every occasion, but he get that one about life, death and football completely wrong.

How many times do families have to bury their kin because of the hate-fuelled actions of murderous madmen? Some of these think that this is their right. His people (courtesy of Gerrard) will try and protect him from prosecution. The blame game will start and no doubt some libelous crap will be reported about provocation.

It's time to put things back into context again. Folk are being killed for having the audacity to support a football team. What kind of world do we live in?

Coward is the only way this monster can be described as, I feel numb, his family will be devastated and it will last for years, every day they hear the word Celtic will cause them pain instead of joy, I might leave my true feelings for this gutless bastard for a day or two while we show our support for the family.

Back