worried

tictastic

I`m seriously worried about our fans and players safety tomorrow,because if we are giving them a shellacking the most rabid of the hateful mob will be on the pitch,who is going to stop them? polis? dont think so,stewards? dont think so,can anyone assuage me of my fears?

Pigs had a duty at Hillsborough,same bastard at Orgreave during the Miners strike. So sorry if the press,pigs and the Government try another cover up. Our fans deserve proper protection from the dirty hun battery and lighter infantry tossers. Want all 750 to go safely and get back safely. Still think Peter and the board should be in the Celtic corner with the fans. Then this won’t happen again. Mon the hoops fuck them 3-0 or more.

HH☘️

I`m seriously worried about our fans and players safety tomorrow,because if we are giving them a shellacking the most rabid of the hateful mob will be on the pitch,who is going to stop them? polis? dont think so,stewards? dont think so,can anyone assuage me of my fears?

You know something, there were times in the past where im sure that safety was used as a tool by the police to keep the scoreline at a draw.

Many a time we were in pole position then a different team came out after half time at pox.

It was almost like someone had a word.

Then they would get a goal in the dying embers so set for a draw they steal a win and the personnel at pox all happy.

You know something, there were times in the past where im sure that safety was used as a tool by the police to keep the scoreline at a draw.

Many a time we were in pole position then a different team came out after half time at pox.

It was almost like someone had a word.

Then they would get a goal in the dying embers so set for a draw they steal a win and the personnel at pox all happy.
That’s spot on Maria my brother mentioned that to me this morning saying he wondered if that could happen tomorrow under the ‘good of Scottish Football’ and the fact that we keep beating them. Sounds like paranoia but it did happen years ago I’m sure.

That’s spot on Maria my brother mentioned that to me this morning saying he wondered if that could happen tomorrow under the ‘good of Scottish Football’ and the fact that we keep beating them. Sounds like paranoia but it did happen years ago I’m sure.

GG i just always felt that was a stick-on for years.

It used to rile me no end against my own team for allowing themselves to be dictated to by cheats.

We all knew they were cheating we just couldn’t prove it ....until the glory of 2012. My favourite year of this century thus far.

The thing is we are not playing Rangers tommorow we are playing a tribute act and the Police are aware that the old Ibrox mob fucked them as creditors in the pot.

Like you iam apprehensive. I do think that they can't afford a debacle with all tv coverage. My fear is for fans after the game is done and out of sight of the cameras. Blamed, of course, on hooligans from both sides who had nothing to do with football.

Im thinking that god forbid anything serious happens tomorrow it could be then end of the clubs giving any tickets to away fans for this fixture, the only way you can guarantee our fans safety inside the ground is by giving us back our original allocation, it's far more dangerous for us at their ground because we are surrounded by the klan, at Celtic Park they are in relative safety at the edge of the stand, with a space between them and the south stand, there is no comparison.

I too am worried for the fans' safety in particular.

Suicidal Huns throwing themselves off the Govan top tier when the fifth goes in could land on, and seriously injure, celebrating GB below.

I trust the nets they put in place to prevent such accidents are strong enough to catch XXXL Huns?

Alright big Divine from FF? Lurking are ye?

I too am worried for the fans' safety in particular.

Suicidal Huns throwing themselves off the Govan top tier when the fifth goes in could land on, and seriously injure, celebrating GB below.

I trust the nets they put in place to prevent such accidents are strong enough to catch XXXL Huns?

Alright big Divine from FF? Lurking are ye?

Is this the guy Sandman? I think they'll all be singing this to Morelos, it might take off.
Not as good as Just can't get enough though.

Back