Worst Celtic signing ever

The bombscare Tebily ,shockin player!and i hear Casrcarino was shite aswell?
But Tellytubby was a fantastic fantasy football player to have when at Birmingham City. For some reason he was always brought on in the 91st minute to waste time and I got lots clean sheet bonuses for his short appearances (and he was dirt cheap too).

Cascarino was, and still is, a rancid bawbag!

But Tellytubby was a fantastic fantasy football player to have when at Birmingham City. For some reason he was always brought on in the 91st minute to waste time and I got lots clean sheet bonuses for his short appearances (and he was dirt cheap too).

Aye remember when after his Ireland career he came out with I'm not Irish in any way , really Tony? Would never have guessed , plonker

he was defo shite

Boerrigter has got to be the worst , he had talent but sat on his arse done nothing a waster , the others mentioned were under the illusion

In there heads they were great ,but at least they tried

Aye remember when after his Ireland career he came out with I'm not Irish in any way , really Tony? Would never have guessed , plonker
I think his only connection was his Irish Grandfather then it turned out he wasn't actually a blood relative so he shouldn't have been eligible to play for them.

Also the first time John Aldridge set foot in Ireland was supposedly when he got off the plane to go earn his 4th Irish cap (that was the story doing the rounds at the time - if it isn't true then please don't shatter my illusions as I think it is brilliant)!

Back