Worst team apart from the huns

Most people would probably say hearts are 2nd to the huns in the most hated team/fans but growing up my choice was always airdrie. Would be interesting to find out what everyone else thinks

I would have to say Hearts. Their fans are almost as bad as the zombies. The attack on Lennon and one of them trying to punch Sinclair when he scored his 1st goal for us spring to mind

I've got to go for two teams Falkirk went there in early life 50s/60s always found supporters vile followed closely by Airdrie used to throw coins into supporters end hate Hearts as well

Would agree hearts fans these days are the worst but when i was younger it seemed like airdrie fans were really bitter closely followed by falkirk and i even remember when neil mccann was playing for dundee against us his own fans were booing him because he was rumoured to be signing for us ? that and another obvious reason.

Motherwell for me, can't stand them, the very definition of huns without the bus fare!
Actually, I think it goes back to a semi final we lost against them years ago ?

ive got no love for Caley (even though I was born and bred in Inverness). When we were cheated in THAT semi-final and they taunted us on social media.... that cemented my feelings for them and Iā€™m more than happy they are in the championship

Back