Would it be that bad

That's good we want to do well in Europe but would you give up 10 in a row for the europa Cup, like say it came down to the wire and we are in the final we are playing the last game off the league we need a victory for 10 in a row but we have the final of the europa league on the Wednesday which one would we prioritise?
10 is something we may never see again.

We aulder wans had the big cup....The no say aulder wans had the europa final and the larsson years. And for aw they younger bhoys thats never experienced these great moments 'The 10' must be really special and I hope we get it to let you 'be there' when it happens.........Us aulder wans are jist greedy.....we want the 10 bigstyle anaw ;)

Must admit I have a few splinters in my arse from sitting on the fence over this topic but here goes.
At the start of the season Europe was a no nó for me as I didn't want any distractions on the 10iar and finish the quad treble was more important to me than Europe.
Since this squad has developed and the depth and quality within it, I know view the EL as a brilliant opportunity to blood our younger players and keep our fringe players up to match speed. So I hope we do get into the league stages as it can also be a tournament we can go hard at once the 10iar is sewn up at Christmas.
As for them other cunts, I just hope them terrible turks slice them up and turn them into a donar kebab on Thursday, served up with plenty of onions and chilli sauce so the likes of Kris Boyd, can really blow off there shite

We don't play in Europe we don't attract better players.

We don't have a Euro 11 place in the squad available then We might see that extra % of effort at the weekend from some. Not all but some.

Even the favourites will know the chances of getting rotated will be less. The guys lower in the chain will know thier chances will be fewer still. Can't be a good thing.

Regardless of the prize money it's still income even without the gate receipts.

I don't put much weight on the coefficient points. The amount of placed CL and EL slots given to the big leagues mean we will never catch them and will always have multiple qualifier rounds. Likewise with comparable t.v. leauge money. You only have to look at where we could buy players from 20-25yrs ago and the wages we paid.

20-25years lads. Our big earners make what our big earners made back then. Mental.

Wishing not to have a shot at any European competition is madness in my view.

It's for the players, us and balance sheet.

If we don't have to sell a couple of our better players this window I'll be shocked.
EL elimination guarantees it.

Less fire power for the 10

We don't play in Europe we don't attract better players.

We don't have a Euro 11 place in the squad available then We might see that extra % of effort at the weekend from some. Not all but some.

Even the favourites will know the chances of getting rotated will be less. The guys lower in the chain will know thier chances will be fewer still. Can't be a good thing.

Regardless of the prize money it's still income even without the gate receipts.

I don't put much weight on the coefficient points. The amount of placed CL and EL slots given to the big leagues mean we will never catch them and will always have multiple qualifier rounds. Likewise with comparable t.v. leauge money. You only have to look at where we could buy players from 20-25yrs ago and the wages we paid.

20-25years lads. Our big earners make what our big earners made back then. Mental.

Wishing not to have a shot at any European competition is madness in my view.

It's for the players, us and balance sheet.

If we don't have to sell a couple of our better players this window I'll be shocked.
EL elimination guarantees it.

Less fire power for the 10
Well said Bobo

Members online

Latest posts

Back