Would this Celtic team bring us a major European title

Derry Bhoy

This could have been our team Forster/ Frimpong/ Jullian /Van Dyke/ Tierney/ Brown/ Wanwyma/ /Mc Gregor/Edouard / Moussa Dembele /Forest.

Subs Bench
----- Gordon/ Ajer/Christie/Rogic/ Ntcham/Griffiths/

Manager Neil Lennon

All of these players are still playing "Oh well everyone can dream"

larsson instead of dembele, lubo instead of forrest..petrov instead of mcgregor......aye , maybe

tbh...see the year milan put us out in the last 16 (2006/7).....if we had larsson, i reckon we would have gotten to the final that year with an ordinary team on paper but a gem of a coach

larsson instead of dembele, lubo instead of forrest..petrov instead of mcgregor......aye , maybe

tbh...see the year milan put us out in the last 16 (2006/7).....if we had larsson, i reckon we would have gotten to the final that year with an ordinary team on paper but a gem of a coach
Take your point but all of the above team are still playing regular football the guys you mentioned are retired

This could have been our team Forster/ Frimpong/ Jullian /Van Dyke/ Tierney/ Brown/ Wanwyma/ /Mc Gregor/Edouard / Moussa Dembele /Forest.

Subs Bench
----- Gordon/ Ajer/Christie/Rogic/ Ntcham/Griffiths/

Manager Neil Lennon

All of these players are still playing "Oh well everyone can dream"
It would cost in the region of £300,000,000 to assemble the above team if we were starting from scratch.

If my aunty had baws would she be my uncle. It's on that level. Sadly, the way football has gone and our CEO, a cheap punt addict, we have no chance of winning anything in Europe. Us getting into the CL never mind winning the fucking thing is not remotely certain.

Back