Would u take Mcgeady for a season

Alexander6788

Read online this morning about jack ross wanting Mcgeady in January and the player him self said if Lennon called he would jump at the chance but feels his age would be a barrier but he played last season in the championship and was one of the better players and I feel he could do a job for us again for a season what do you guys think

I loved Aidan playing for celtic he had his time and done very well. The only reason I could see him coming back would be sentimental and that's not enough because thier might be a hundred players wanting to come back for the 10.but the way he use to have the wee rat novo in his pocket and his skill are great memories for me.

Not for me. His time is past and we have much better options.

Also, there is the fact that he is a bit of a "thug" too ;). Remember season 2007-08 when he picked up 8 bookings in the Premiership which was more than the total number of yellow cards shown to those infamous shrinking violets at Ibrokes - Bawwy Ferguson (0), Stephen Davis (1), Kevin Thompson (2), Charlie Adams (2), John Fleck (1), Sasa Papac (0), David Weir (0) and Alan MacGregor (1) - managed to accumulate combined! Unless you are suggesting that the MIBs had an agenda to try to give Deidco every advantage possible to win the league???

For me, I think that Christie, Elyounoussi, Frimpong, Turnbull, Johnston, Forrest & Connell are better options than the 2020-version of Aiden McGeady.
Elyounoussi played well last night and we haven’t seen anything from Cornell to suggest otherwise mate I was just throwing the mcgeady question out there to c what fellow fans thought of him coming in for a season

A BIG NAW

Thanks but no thanks there's a reason he's playing in the 2nd string his petulance has caught up with him

went right off the guy the night we played AC Milan in the champions league in which he stopped playing to go have an running argument with Lenny

Read online this morning about jack ross wanting Mcgeady in January and the player him self said if Lennon called he would jump at the chance but feels his age would be a barrier but he played last season in the championship and was one of the better players and I feel he could do a job for us again for a season what do you guys think
I dont think his ego would help team

if he still had the talent but less of the negative stuff then I would love that talent at celtic

but his behaviour and attitude are destructive to team ethic, imo

and sadly even if he still had the talent its a no from me.

Eh....... NAW....

Plus despite being about the same height as Neil they dont see 👁2👁..😶.

Let him go to Hibs and maybe we can get Martin Boyle fae them. 👍
Yeah I’m surprised we haven’t hear more regarding Boyle he started the season and ended last season playing well I would be competing against Forrest and it’s maybe what jamesey needs because he’s had that position as his own for too long and competitive players behind him fighting for his place might make him gain that extra 5 yards and take the man on

Yeah I’m surprised we haven’t hear more regarding Boyle he started the season and ended last season playing well I would be competing against Forrest and it’s maybe what jamesey needs because he’s had that position as his own for too long and competitive players behind him fighting for his place might make him gain that extra 5 yards and take the man on
Welcome to the Noise Alex👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back