Would u take Mcgeady for a season

Read online this morning about jack ross wanting Mcgeady in January and the player him self said if Lennon called he would jump at the chance but feels his age would be a barrier but he played last season in the championship and was one of the better players and I feel he could do a job for us again for a season what do you guys think
Just seen your post mate, what makes you think McGeady could do a job for us, the championship in my opinion down south is like their EPL and only a few teams take the prize, McGeady is not really mentioned much in the English press which kinda informs he is past it. I think this is simply clickbait another ex celt with a nod to a story and its good to run with, Celtic fans are too wide now for this pish, thats the kind of story if it was a hun gets them all exicted, they love dinosaurs returning, Lafferty failure, Davies failure, McGregor injury prone and of course brand names defoe (tyrannasaurus). Not for me. And hey welcome to the noise.

Elyounoussi played well last night and we haven’t seen anything from Cornell to suggest otherwise mate I was just throwing the mcgeady question out there to c what fellow fans thought of him coming in for a season
No worries. Aiden had all the skill but unfortunately his attitude was a problem. 5 years ago I might have considered giving him a go, but definitely not now. Welcome to the Noise and keep your ideas coming. HH

No
Read online this morning about jack ross wanting Mcgeady in January and the player him self said if Lennon called he would jump at the chance but feels his age would be a barrier but he played last season in the championship and was one of the better players and I feel he could do a job for us again for a season what do you guys think
No not a chance why shud we gee him a last payday if lenny wants a winger he kin get a younger one hes far too old

I'd sign mcgeady and Boyle..but not for football reasons. McGeady angers the scum and the journalists in scotland...."traitor"..."he picked Ireland over the country of his birth"....it winds them all up to fuck and I love it. I'd sign boyle because my best mate since I've been 4 year old is a D.O.B, season ticket holder at the bigotdome who shares the same name. To see the name Boyle on a celtic top would absolutely destroy him and I'd make sure to send a new picture of it to him every single day 😂😂 or better still....

Celtic 1-0 "Rangers"
Boyle

Thats the dream right there 🤣🤣🤣

I'd sign mcgeady and Boyle..but not for football reasons. McGeady angers the scum and the journalists in scotland...."traitor"..."he picked Ireland over the country of his birth"....it winds them all up to fuck and I love it. I'd sign boyle because my best mate since I've been 4 year old is a D.O.B, season ticket holder at the bigotdome who shares the same name. To see the name Boyle on a celtic top would absolutely destroy him and I'd make sure to send a new picture of it to him every single day 😂😂 or better still....

Celtic 1-0 "Rangers"
Boyle

Thats the dream right there 🤣🤣🤣
Yer a bad man Lubo! 😹 😹😹😹

Just seen your post mate, what makes you think McGeady could do a job for us, the championship in my opinion down south is like their EPL and only a few teams take the prize, McGeady is not really mentioned much in the English press which kinda informs he is past it. I think this is simply clickbait another ex celt with a nod to a story and its good to run with, Celtic fans are too wide now for this pish, thats the kind of story if it was a hun gets them all exicted, they love dinosaurs returning, Lafferty failure, Davies failure, McGregor injury prone and of course brand names defoe (tyrannasaurus). Not for me. And hey welcome to the noise.
Thanks bud for the welcome and I’m not total convinced by mcgeady either I would prefer if we got Boyle and mcgeady went to Hibs I was just sharing what I read and how fans would react to it and it’s 50/50 so far with people saying he could do a job and others saying not a chance

Thanks bud for the welcome and I’m not total convinced by mcgeady either I would prefer if we got Boyle and mcgeady went to Hibs I was just sharing what I read and how fans would react to it and it’s 50/50 so far with people saying he could do a job and others saying not a chance
Yep I am not comvinced that you go back for guys that are past their sell by date and besides there is a couple of young players waiting in the wings for the opportunity, young Henderson and Dembele to name a few, i believe once we get the balance right from back to front we will see an intro of at least two of our young guns, Paddy deserves his place, Ajeti will score and regardless of other positions if we maintain the habit of scoring at free will we win all games, Duffy will take on a captains role in his head, he knows how to organise and has played with an International team who play to the 90 and fulll time whistle, so he will drive the likes of Julien and Ayer on, this might be the type of guy taylor needs to give him the confidence to try things and improve his game.
Sometimes we try to find players to fill gaps as opposed to analysing the gaps and adapting styles to compensate adequacies, every team has weaknesses, good teams know how to mask them, Barcelona v Bayern, Bayern cracked the code and Barcelona folded, sometimes its there in front of us, we just don't look at it long enough to see it and address it.
Boyle again a good shout but not without injury problems, Hibs missed him in a lot of game time last season.

Members online

Latest posts

Back