Would you financially support a crowd funded class action...

60.000 @ £1.00 would get Res 12 into a court and settled, £2 would nail it with change back

What I'm picking up Boab is that the Huns have a get out of jail card re the secretive 5 way agreement. Apparently they have an indemnity written in as part of this agreement.

That's why the lying King has said he is happy for things to go down the CAS road.

It's obvious the Board aren't pushing Res 12 for a couple of reasons one of which is the UEFA issue of no legal action by clubs or they will ban all clubs from participating in their competitions. There could also be another issue I would rather not raise at this time.

That's why I think it has to be the shareholders who take the action.

The way I can see us nailing all the ones who are corrupt is to go after them all for the fraud that has been committed.

This takes Celtic out of the equation and UEFA cannot take any action as it's Celtic shareholders who are taking the action and not the Club.

The evidence is there and like I said previously it is irrefutable. If we take this road they will be shaking in their brown brogues.

But I think it wil take a fair amount of £ to achieve this.

I think the best place to go somewhere with this would be straight to UEFA or possibly FIFA.I know these institutions have a history of corruption but they wouldn’t be against us in the same way the establishment in this country is.I know it would take money and a legal expert in that field to figure out the best way of going about it.It would be good if some fans of all clubs contributed to a fund,it would take a bit of planning.Apart from all the main reasons for doing this there is a big possibility that the newco could end up the same as before with other clubs losing out,I mean how can a club that loses £14 million and needs a few million to get through the season acquire a player on loan from England who’s on a huge salary down there? A move that could cost a club a trophy or shot at European football.They think they’re untouchable on this and anybody who speaks out against it will get the usual abuse and threats from keyboard hard men.HH

I am up for helping in any way I can to root out the corruption in Scottish football so would be ok with contributing to this.

I don’t have an in depth knowledge of res 12 and or the history of its struggle or any real insight to the 5 way agreement only what I have managed to pick up here from this forum from its members and links to external information.

I look back now and wonder why we didn’t manage to fight for all the bias and injustice in Scottish football years ago or try and halt it in its tracks but we were fighting life to get decent work and education so I suppose the daily grind of those battles put the unjust systems in place in Scottish football a bit down in the ladder of priorities.

So I am proud of you who are fighting this today and ready to take this forward and if my small contribution can help in any way then you have it.

60.000 @ £1.00 would get Res 12 into a court and settled, £2 would nail it with change back
Think it's more likely for between 10 and 15, 000 to put £10 each in mate, a lot of people for whatever reason just don't get involved in such things, not judging these people at all, apathy is the most probable cause, if we went a season without winning anything the smell of revolution in the air would be strong, but as I don't see that happening anytime soon maybe we should be thinking of a higher donation, who knows Boab, if we get anything like the huge numbers you're talking about then we do what we do best with the extra money, charitable causes closet to our clubs heart.

Is the fact the board have to raise it with the appropriate authority not going to be a problem for this?

This type of action would be independent of the Celtic Board.

It would be concerned shareholders who are initiating the class action and nothing to do with the Board unless of course those with a shareholding on the Board wanted to join in.

Theoretically I believe it could only be one shareholder that initiates this type of action although obviously that one shareholder would need the support of the many. Unless of course that one shareholder had extremely deep pockets.

As it looks like the Celtic Board don't want to be seen rocking the boat as we are witnessing with their attitude to Resolution 12 this in my view would be an alternate and better way to go.

To come at them from the fraud angle takes matters away from the football perspective ie UEFA, SFA, CAS, etc and would take matters directly to the courts.

This I believe we can and would win and I have no doubt whatsoever that this type of action would create absolute panic within the SFA, the Huns and their placemen and with all those who lied and cheated and corrupted matters.

The evidence is there and it is irrefutable.

I say it's time for a purge.

Some interesting comments made earlier, and if it means we get satisfaction from funding this action then I'm fully behind this and ready to make a substantial contribution.

However, surely if the 5WA was created by the SFA etc and kept 'in house' as a secret hidden away from the fans, clubs and media, then it could be construed as an illegal act and any court presented with this may see it as such.
This in itself would be a significant victory and show to other footballing bodies the corruption rife in Scottish governance.
If nothing else, its EXACTLY what 'they' in their hallowed halls DON'T want, and would likely force them to make inroads at appeasing our club and fans to show their impartiality!!
So what, if the UEFA control freaks ban us from their competitions, financially we can handle it for a couple of years.....but the infant club couldn't!

Also, if the SFA and other conspirators involved in the redacting, document erasing and shredding of important files that cannot now be accessed as relevant and necessary to our case, not be shown as complicit in a jerry-mandering attempt to cover their illegal behaviour?

......and finally, why have the Res 12 guys not went down this road with a court action, as it's tens of millions of pounds that we the supporters AND Celtic have been robbed and stolen from?
If it's because of funds, then judging by our collective reaction ....over 7 years, it's surely not even a technicality.

With Auldheid on board, as has been suggested.......let's go for it.

Some interesting comments made earlier, and if it means we get satisfaction from funding this action then I'm fully behind this and ready to make a substantial contribution.

However, surely if the 5WA was created by the SFA etc and kept 'in house' as a secret hidden away from the fans, clubs and media, then it could be construed as an illegal act and any court presented with this may see it as such.
This in itself would be a significant victory and show to other footballing bodies the corruption rife in Scottish governance.
If nothing else, its EXACTLY what 'they' in their hallowed halls DON'T want, and would likely force them to make inroads at appeasing our club and fans to show their impartiality!!
So what, if the UEFA control freaks ban us from their competitions, financially we can handle it for a couple of years.....but the infant club couldn't!

Also, if the SFA and other conspirators involved in the redacting, document erasing and shredding of important files that cannot now be accessed as relevant and necessary to our case, not be shown as complicit in a jerry-mandering attempt to cover their illegal behaviour?

......and finally, why have the Res 12 guys not went down this road with a court action, as it's tens of millions of pounds that we the supporters AND Celtic have been robbed and stolen from?
If it's because of funds, then judging by our collective reaction ....over 7 years, it's surely not even a technicality.

I have this gnawing feeling that all evidence gathered, thus far, is still circumstantial at best.

The balance of probability will strongly suggest that there has been a conspiracy to commit fraud, but without the smoking gun, it is unlikely that any legal pursuit would be successful. The courts have shown that they are not remotely interested in moral arguments, they are extant on points of law and points of law only.

Scotland has an extra obstacle to negotiate with the 'not proven' verdict and that is (forgive the pun) the institutions of this country's get out of jail free card.

The SFA will obfuscate by declaring that they acted in good faith by accepting prospective accounts, and whoever is representing oldco are pretty much going to state the same claim.

We know full well that these prospective accounts were never going to pass muster, but by the time the buck's been passed around the various active parties, then it will be almost impossible to attach blame to any one organisation.

That is unless, the smoking gun, bullets and bodies are discovered!

Someone has access to this material, the safe money is on minty's namesake and it would seem that this evidence may well be his pension plan.

The arguments on Celtic's part are sound, but they will remain only well-founded suppositions until the documentation is uncovered which will confirm knowledge and malice aforethought by those involved with confirming oldco's eligibility to apply for the UEFA licence and also the protected terms of the 5-way agreement.

(y)

There's a lot that's questionable about this secretive agreement and who was party to it.
It's one of the reasons that court action is being frowned upon by some and feared by others

Agreed. Another reason it's being resisted so strongly.

Agreed. It could spell the end of the cabal that run and influence Scottish Football

If we go down the road of a shareholder class action in relation to FRAUD we don't have to worry about UEFA getting involved

There is enough evidence on record to bury them. We just need the collective will, smarts and commitment.....and funding of course.

The Res 12 guys have worked extremely hard to date and have had every obstacle thrown in their path imaginable. Res 12 is still on the table as I understand and sitting with the SFA who are terrified of it's implications.
The initiative of going after them for fraud takes all those who are stalling matters out of the equation and this includes the Celtic Board who are not pushing matters along like we all would like.

Agreed...and quite possibly a few others

I have this gnawing feeling that all evidence gathered, thus far, is still circumstantial at best.

The balance of probability will strongly suggest that there has been a conspiracy to commit fraud, but without the smoking gun, it is unlikely that any legal pursuit would be successful. The courts have shown that they are not remotely interested in moral arguments, they are extant on points of law and points of law only.

Scotland has an extra obstacle to negotiate with the 'not proven' verdict and that is (forgive the pun) the institutions of this country's get out of jail free card.

The SFA will obfuscate by declaring that they acted in good faith by accepting prospective accounts, and whoever is representing oldco are pretty much going to state the same claim.

We know full well that these prospective accounts were never going to pass muster, but by the time the buck's been passed around the various active parties, then it will be almost impossible to attach blame to any one organisation.

That is unless, the smoking gun, bullets and bodies are discovered!

Someone has access to this material, the safe money is on minty's namesake and it would seem that this evidence may well be his pension plan.

The arguments on Celtic's part are sound, but they will remain only well-founded suppositions until the documentation is uncovered which will confirm knowledge and malice aforethought by those involved with confirming oldco's eligibility to apply for the UEFA licence and also the protected terms of the 5-way agreement.
Great points made SP, I sometimes wonder if by keeping the foot on the throat, one of the benefits may be the tightening of the leash around the sevco dogs neck, they must know now that the blatant con they pulled by the granting of the UEFA licence along with their 5 way agreement cohorts would be difficult to pull off again with many more eyes watching them. The problem at this time is everyone at the SFA turning a blind eye to the monster debt sevco are running up, I remember Regan saying back in 2012 that clubs would me monitored more closely to stop this happening again, wtf happened to that. They still have a free reign to do as they please in Scotland, another thing, surely a rule must be put in place to stop money coming into a club from anon donors, UEFA will do feck all until the SFA report them so it's "feck all to see here folks, it's all paranoia," as I've mentioned before it will be on the park that we will inflict the killer blow on that mob, or Kings insanity by splasing out a fortune on trying to stop us. I would still keep the option of legal action on the table though.

Hmmmm. Plenty in there to consider SP, and a plethora of possibles for the dead-dome deviants to find wriggle room, but surely substantial circumstantial evidence IS backed up with the;

a) highest court in the land proving their guilt as tax cheats, stopping at nothing to achieve a grossly unfair financial advantage enabling them huge rewards and status....as admitted by their now shamed and disgraced supremo Sir Devious Murray.

b) one of their own in Donald Findlay, may be cited to testify as QC procurator fiscal in chief, evidencing such proceedings as fact..as he knows how!! ...working alongside our own top beaks.

c) as has been admitted by certain referees on Paul Larkin's ' Anyone but Celtic' that they lied and therefore cheated other clubs in the same competition is powerful on its own. Their own admittance of this, has proved beyond a shadow of doubt of their culpability and malfeasance in the unfair treatment of ours and other clubs.
This is just a fraction of the ammunition we have at our disposal that leads to the smoking gun, coupled with a litany of other evidence and witness accounts that will have them squirming for the rocks and the darkness.
This public exposure of referees being openly corrupt and denuded of all integrity MUST call out the SFA, Ogilvie, Regan and McRae at the least for the crimes they are party to and we as the cheated.........would be lesser than we are if we didn't take them on knowing what we do.

Personally I don't give a shit about other clubs chairman and shareholder who didn't want to "rake over old coals" but surely there is more than just Celtic fans who want justice.”

Are we including our board in that? Have I missed the statement from our club saying we want this corruption investigated? As the Club who suffered most, if we don’t storm the barricade can we expect others to?

I may have missed our intention to take them on. If I have, could you post our position and where Celtic are in this legal challenge?

What I'm picking up Boab is that the Huns have a get out of jail card re the secretive 5 way agreement. Apparently they have an indemnity written in as part of this agreement.

That's why the lying King has said he is happy for things to go down the CAS road.

It's obvious the Board aren't pushing Res 12 for a couple of reasons one of which is the UEFA issue of no legal action by clubs or they will ban all clubs from participating in their competitions. There could also be another issue I would rather not raise at this time.

That's why I think it has to be the shareholders who take the action.

The way I can see us nailing all the ones who are corrupt is to go after them all for the fraud that has been committed.

This takes Celtic out of the equation and UEFA cannot take any action as it's Celtic shareholders who are taking the action and not the Club.

The evidence is there and like I said previously it is irrefutable. If we take this road they will be shaking in their brown brogues.

But I think it wil take a fair amount of £ to achieve this.
I take it you would like to see a fraud issue from shareholders been raised with evidence now in the public domain to support it. The high court case is now free from restrictions and would not be time barred, i believe 6 years once evidence is available, not 100% but it rings a bell.

Members online

Latest posts

Back