Would you take it ?

Weedocbhoy60

Reports state that Leicester will pay 30mill for Odsonne in the summer.
would you take it bhoys and ghirls ? I would, in a heartbeat.

I dont get why Celtic fans get excited about big offers for our top players. Dembele to chelsea....celtic set to get big cut from sell on clause.....big whoop. It wont go towards to players.
Tierney to arsenal for 25 mill.....yay!!! No decent replacement.
The cash goes to Lawwell and our board members....I dont jump for joy at massive offers. What's the point.

I dont get why Celtic fans get excited about big offers for our top players. Dembele to chelsea....celtic set to get big cut from sell on clause.....big whoop. It wont go towards to players.
Tierney to arsenal for 25 mill.....yay!!! No decent replacement.
The cash goes to Lawwell and our board members....I dont jump for joy at massive offers. What's the point.
If the money wasn't just to tuck over and keep Pete in bonuses then it's good. But, that cunt never tries to move us up away from Sevco with it. That absolutely fucks me off.

The board would sell eddy if anything over 20 million was offered the vast majority of that like seventeen million would be stuck in what ever bank they use the other 3 million would be used to pay the wages of 3 loan players stop taking the fans for mugs and customers we are not the fools that use take us for.

The board would sell eddy if anything over 20 million was offered the vast majority of that like seventeen million would be stuck in what ever bank they use the other 3 million would be used to pay the wages of 3 loan players stop taking the fans for mugs and customers we are not the fools that use take us for.
Wouldnt mind taking a couple of quality players on loan ,maybe 12 month deals to get us over the line and to help us qualify for CL.Its these unknown project players that worry me.We need players that can hit the ground running.

Back