Wow....

Vigobhoy

Wee pain in the chest 9 days ago. Went to local hospital for check up and fell into the abyss which is known as the Public Health System ,,,, Incredible. Well oiled machine. Fell out 9 days later with a triple bypass and ready for the Ross county game. Should get a stream today as it is not a 3 o'clock kick off.
If you are every unfortunate enough to have to have a problem whilst in Portugal. Have no fear, The food is crap and they would not let me send out for Indian but the system and the people are brilliant. Thanks to all the well wishers. I am back to make a pain in the ass ... Maybe I can host one of you when we get Braga in a further round. I think Guimareas are still in too.

Wee pain in the chest 9 days ago. Went to local hospital for check up and fell into the abyss which is known as the Public Health System ,,,, Incredible. Well oiled machine. Fell out 9 days later with a triple bypass and ready for the Ross county game. Should get a stream today as it is not a 3 o'clock kick off.
If you are every unfortunate enough to have to have a problem whilst in Portugal. Have no fear, The food is crap and they would not let me send out for Indian but the system and the people are brilliant. Thanks to all the well wishers. I am back to make a pain in the ass ... Maybe I can host one of you when we get Braga in a further round. I think Guimareas are still in too.
Sorry to hear that

God speed to your recovery

Best country in the world mate...the people make it..under funded and under staffed but they manage and get on with it
Glad you are on the mend 👍

Get well soon Vigo.

All the very best to you. Hail Hail buddy🍀

Glad your on the mend Vigo, best advice I can give you is listen to the medical profession and do your physio, I had a quadruple in March and whilst I'm mostly ok now ,it was a big change of diet and exercise for me, but small goals at a time helped, walk before you can run metaphorically speaking.

H.H

That's no the sort of treble we want Vigo! Mate had a quadruple a few months ago, he's back to work now and doing well. As 50 said he's changed his diet and done all the physio and his recovery was really quite quick, every week that passed there were big improvements.
All the best with your recovery mate, HH

Glad your on the mend Vigo, best advice I can give you is listen to the medical profession and do your physio, I had a quadruple in March and whilst I'm mostly ok now ,it was a big change of diet and exercise for me, but small goals at a time helped, walk before you can run metaphorically speaking.

H.H
Spot on 50. So glad you are well now.. I. still at the stage being knackered after watching the game. Off for a wee nap. Better tomorrow

That's no the sort of treble we want Vigo! Mate had a quadruple a few months ago, he's back to work now and doing well. As 50 said he's changed his diet and done all the physio and his recovery was really quite quick, every week that passed there were big improvements.
All the best with your recovery mate, HH
Thanks Hoopy. You really are a special community of lhads and lhassies. I am so happy to be back among you.

Members online

Latest posts

Back