write for the sun you're a hun

That rag could start wars, most likely has.

Wouldn’t touch it. Never have since Liverpool but by fuq didn’t the Scousers make them pay?

Took decades too long but they outed the rag, the cops the mp’s the lot.

Most rags NOW etc have shown deceitfulness and downright treachery in ruining folk.

Never trusted a journo since.

Boab just tried to watch it.... its too hard, im totally choked up. I cried many tears back then, it could be any of us in perpetual pain like that.

Never ever forget and i won’t till the day i die but its so important to let the young supporters know and that we should never ever dis-associate.

Liverpool is strong.

But that fuqin rag is still trading under lies.

Anyone who came to my house carrying the Sun newspaper (usually my brother) had to put it in the bin outside as I wouldn't even have it in the house and that's been the case for many years. I don't know anyone who reads the thing now.

Someone posted during the week about Nicolarse has a column in the Daily Star.... I had honestly not heard of it for years and thought it had died.... just like the Huns.
I picked up a red top in the barber's a while ago thinking it was the Sun.... I realised only when putting it back that it was the Record.... it used to be a great source of news but not so now and it's nothing to do with the internet. It's because it's shoite...

Oh i absolutely love our support they make me so proud all day long. I ? Celtic. Mon the Hoops. Yass
Best in the World Maria! Hate it when we get the odd d@ckhead making negative headlines and tarnishing our Great Name e.g the doughball singing that despicable L R song. Not only does the poor boy's mum have a tainted opinion of us, but if gave the smsm incredible mileage. Thankfully, these incidents are usolated. Unlike what we see on an almost weekly basis from those all encompassing, diverse and inclusive fans from the other side of the city. Sorry I'm wrong. My mistake - they're Chelsea fans aren't they? ??

Let me take a moment to correct some of the posters on here re. 'reading' The Sun :

It has been proven beyond any possible contradiction ( No, it hasn't ! Yes , it has !) that no one actually reads The Sun . It has lots of bright , colourful pictures to distract and amuse those of low intelligence or a Sevconian ( sorry , repetition ! ) and a large section for colouring-in , designed to help while away the time of the punters until their favourite TV show comes on - The Walking Dead !

Best in the World Maria! Hate it when we get the odd d@ckhead making negative headlines and tarnishing our Great Name e.g the doughball singing that despicable L R song. Not only does the poor boy's mum have a tainted opinion of us, but if gave the smsm incredible mileage. Thankfully, these incidents are usolated. Unlike what we
see on an almost weekly basis from those all encompassing, diverse and inclusive fans from the other side of the city. Sorry I'm wrong. My mistake - they're Chelsea fans aren't they? ??

Glad you made it pal, wish Craig would come because as much as i like to have a wee fight with the trolls it would be too much all the time.

I think he remains so not to let them win but their a pollution and our bhoy is worth more than that.

Perhaps he’ll do what we do and stear clear other than when we want a fight haha.

So glad you will get peace and judging your comments on the blog this place is right up your street pal, it really is.

Rock on brother. HH ☘️

The pro Palestinian display by the Green Brigade was fantastic, made me so proud to be Celtic fan. The response to the UEFA fine was brilliant too. We gave a voice (briefly) to one of the most abused and terrorised populations in the world. Well done the Green Brigade
Hail Hail fae PRD

Best in the World Maria! Hate it when we get the odd d@ckhead making negative headlines and tarnishing our Great Name e.g the doughball singing that despicable L R song. Not only does the poor boy's mum have a tainted opinion of us, but if gave the smsm incredible mileage. Thankfully, these incidents are usolated. Unlike what we see on an almost weekly basis from those all encompassing, diverse and inclusive fans from the other side of the city. Sorry I'm wrong. My mistake - they're Chelsea fans aren't they? ??
Nice to see you here, Odd Son. (y)

The pro Palestinian display by the Green Brigade was fantastic, made me so proud to be Celtic fan. The response to the UEFA fine was brilliant too. We gave a voice (briefly) to one of the most abused and terrorised populations in the world. Well done the Green Brigade
Hail Hail fae PRD
Reached out to a bigger audience than was ever thought possible watch right through and see the tribute to us Celtic fans.

Reached out to a bigger audience than was ever thought possible watch right through and see the tribute to us Celtic fans.

He then went on to play in Israel. Got a lot of abuse for that. Seems money more important than a cause. My point about how people should show support. Not restricted to waving a wee flag at a game, or being interviewed saying how important waving a flag at a game is.

Hypocrite to the core.

If ye write for the Sun ye are a hun, ye canna argue with that statement.
I often think about people who write for Murdoch and how they justify it to themselves. Is that why ye went to University for four years? Where do ye draw the line? At what point do you say enough is enough or are ye only thinking wages? Are ye that bad a writer that ye can only work for the Sun?
Lies,half truths, innuendo, right wing Tory propaganda and pro war propaganda. Your family must be very proud of ye.
Do they ever ask themselves these questions?
I like the name stenographer that Phil Mac gives them. They are certainly not journalists.
Hail Hail
fae PRD

Back