write for the sun you're a hun

He then went on to play in Israel. Got a lot of abuse for that. Seems money more important than a cause. My point about how people should show support. Not restricted to waving a wee flag at a game, or being interviewed saying how important waving a flag at a game is.

Hypocrite to the core.
Maybe a little bit of reading might change your opinion:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...yd-israel-boycott-ban-palestine-a6884971.html

listen to the lyrics in the creep song

I don’t give a fuck about him or his causes if I’m honest. I just remember an open letter to him where he was being called out for playing in Israel. If I was that committed I don’t think I would have. But, each to their own.
Maybe post it then and could be the subject for a debate. Stones smash windows when not directed properly.
0ca004d3f2d1ff8e43e24326452b4038.jpg

I don’t give a fuck about him or his causes if I’m honest. I just remember an open letter to him where he was being called out for playing in Israel. If I was that committed I don’t think I would have. But, each to their own.
I just realised what you wrote, you don't give a fuck about causes and just submitt statements, no probs, nice avator.

I just realised what you wrote, you don't give a fuck about causes and just submitt statements, no probs, nice avator.

I don’t give a fuck about his causes is what I said. I posted a reply to the video he talks about the Green Brigade as I thought it wrong to then go and play there. I’m old enough to remember artists boycotting South Africa and I heard all the excuses why those who did went. I didn’t buy it then and I don’t buy it now.

I don’t give a fuck about his causes is what I said. I posted a reply to the video he talks about the Green Brigade as I thought it wrong to then go and play there. I’m old enough to remember artists boycotting South Africa and I heard all the excuses why those who did went. I didn’t buy it then and I don’t buy it now.
Thing is he never went follow his story and you will see were he was in isreal and what he was doing, if you don't want to read it just say, but would appreciate a wee bit of evidence to back your claims up, we had enough of this at weekend with Kris Byod, who just knows things.

Thing is he never went follow his story and you will see were he was in isreal and what he was doing, if you don't want to read it just say, but would appreciate a wee bit of evidence to back your claims up, we had enough of this at weekend with Kris Byod, who just knows things.
Neve Shalom (Hebrew: נְוֵה שָׁלוֹם, lit. Oasis of Peace), also known as Wāħat as-Salām (Arabic: واحة السلام‎)[2] is a cooperative village jointly founded by Israeli Jews and Arabs in an attempt to show that the two peoples can live side by side peacefully, as well as to conduct educational work for peace, equality and understanding between the two peoples. The village is located on one of the two Latrun hilltops overlooking the Ayalon Valley,[3] and lies midway between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Falling under the jurisdiction of Mateh Yehuda Regional Council, in 2017 it had a population of 287

On June 22, Roger Waters is set to perform his "Dark Side of the Moon" concert in the fields below Neve Shalom - Wahat al-Salam. It will be Waters’ first time in Israel and this summer’s big musical event. Tens of thousands of people are expected, and preparations are well underway, under the watchful eye of Shuki Weiss. Weiss is Israel’s premier producer and concert promoter for top artists. For more than twenty years he has been bringing the cream of the international music scene to Israel. It hasn’t been smooth-sailing, since there have been many times when artists have either considered it too dangerous to come, or have simply shied away from the quagmires of mid-east politics. I interviewed Shuki Weiss about his work and the upcoming concert.

After Palestinian organizations - even those calling for a cultural boycott of Israel - gave their sanction to the concert here, Neve Shalom - Wahat al-Salam seems to be emerging as the one venue in Israel that both sides can be happy with - do you see a potential to bring other performers here?

"You are telling me something new there, by the way. I don’t know how much longer I will be in this business but I’m sure, with good planning, it would be possible to do performances here - especially smaller ones that don’t require us to plough up fields of chickpeas before their time! One thing I can promise you is that after this month, everyone in the country will know where to find Neve Shalom."

If he never went then I can only imagine the article was meant to blacken his name. Hands up and apologies to Roger, I know he’s never off here.

If he never went then I can only imagine the article was meant to blacken his name. Hands up and apologies to Roger, I know he’s never off here.
Maybe but article would have interesting read, i don't follow your last statement has this been in other posts, but no harm in having a discussion HH. But i know the Huns showed their displeasure to the guy at the Hydro for the Celtic support.

Better known as the daily Bun because the mugs that buy it will swallow anything,they buy it because it mirrors thier twisted views it's no use trying to get them to listen to other points of view because that is totally alien to them passed down through generations of hate.hard as it is to ignore them it is the best remedy as you should never mock the afflicted

Maybe but article would have interesting read, i don't follow your last statement has this been in other posts, but no harm in having a discussion HH. But i know the Huns showed their displeasure to the guy at the Hydro for the Celtic support.

Well they would. I’m trying to find the article.

Better known as the daily Bun because the mugs that buy it will swallow anything,they buy it because it mirrors thier twisted views it's no use trying to get them to listen to other points of view because that is totally alien to them passed down through generations of hate.hard as it is to ignore them it is the best remedy as you should never mock the afflicted
Right I see now, all makes perfect sense!!

I know it's nothing to do with football or the Scottish press but the BBC ( I know) drama called 'The Press' gives a good insight into how low 'journalists' will go to for a scoop, a front page or a damning headline with no thought for the truth.

I know it's nothing to do with football or the Scottish press but the BBC ( I know) drama called 'The Press' gives a good insight into how low 'journalists' will go to for a scoop, a front page or a damning headline with no thought for the truth.

Unfortunately there is a huge market for dirt and a lot of competition to be first. Pressure is excerted and it leads to abuses.

Personally I have never bought the but remember when Murdoch took over Wopping at nite brought in his own writers refuse to call these Scabs journalists also refused to except Unions, Record the same Scabby rag remember Keevins about lies about celtic in Newcastle on nite out and broken crest don't allow only newspapers in my house at anytime

Back