WW111

Told you MD petrol and diesel will be back down this week, the orange faced one will be impeached and his wee trick failed a war neither Iranians and Americans wanted. All his rhetric is we are good guys and they are bad, the guy is a fucking prick.

Told you MD petrol and diesel will be back down this week, the orange faced one will be impeached and his wee trick failed a war neither Iranians and Americans wanted. All his rhetric is we are good guys and they are bad, the guy is a fucking prick.
Him and his pals will have made a few bucks speculatin on the price of oil Boab, war rumours, "kerching"!

Unfortunately Iran being in the news brings out the racists & bigots in people, Grandkids got it at school yesterday. The following contains an offensive word towards Jews. "What the fuck are yous Iranian yids doing going to a Catholic school, fuck off tae a Proddy one" this was said to my 3 grandkids by an 8yr old boy, unfortunately it was the boys mother who was dealing with the Headmistress, his spineless racist father was outside hiding in the car outside.

I did make it my point to let everyone know that the Cunt hiding in his car is a bigot & a racist. I also this time report it too the Police despite pleas from the Headmistress & local Priest, not to go down this route
That's disgusting and I'm sorry to hear about it tartan tim. I think (knowing only what you've posted) that you are correct in reporting the bigoted, racist father. Anyone with a quarter of a brain knows that it's his ignorance that his children are spouting. They wont learn that kind of language from teachers or the priest. Also disappointing how the headmistress and priest are more interested in the reputation of the school rather than the childs mimicking of their fathers ignorant intolerance. The urging you not to go down that route so to speak smacks of protecting the schools and parish reputation (to me) rather than protecting the children from this type of intolerance, whether it be from the kids own parents or anyone else ā˜˜

Listening the radio 5live apparently the Ukrainian Airways plane that crash shortly after taking off may have been shot down by an Iranian air defence unit malfunction

Latest posts

Back