WW111

Does anybody think the recent development's between the U.S and Iran,will lead to world war three,as part of a cunning plan to prevent us getting 9 and 10 in a row,or, has d'trumpster found oot ah've got a boax,or ah'm ah jist pished 🍺 🥴

Naw Michael, he's just revving up for elections next November, the Yankee Presidents like a bit of conflict in election year. Good for votes

Does anybody think the recent development's between the U.S and Iran,will lead to world war three,as part of a cunning plan to prevent us getting 9 and 10 in a row,or, has d'trumpster found oot ah've got a boax,or ah'm ah jist pished 🍺 🥴

Well, Michael . . . possibly all three. TartanTim is right, though, attacking Iran comes right as the Senate is voting to impeach him, so it's so convenient that this is happening for him. And he did what every president has done during a military crisis -- he went golfing. Again.

God, I can't wait until this nightmare of a dipshit is removed from office or voted out.

[WW111? Did I miss the other 110 World Wars? :LOL:]

Last edited:
Well, Michael . . . possibly all three. TartanTim is right, though, attacking Iran comes right as the Senate is voting to impeach him, so it's so convenient that this is happening for him. And he did what every president has done during a military crisis -- he went golfing. Again.

God, I can't wait until this nightmare of a dipshit is removed from office or voted out.
You would think by now people can see a deflection a mile away. Israel was not long ago been blasted for its Palestine treatment, now its war with muslim countries with muslims been potrayed as the bad guys, its like re-runs of western movies with the (indeginous people) Indian been the baddies and the cowboys the goodies.

Last edited:
The red flag symbolism coupled with the huge numbers at the dudes funeral is quite a worry.

I read that the dude they killed was the bloke fighting ISIS insurgents, no idea if thats true.

I think Iran are preparing for war. The strangest bit is what would have happened had Iran bombed the top US general?

[WW111? Did I miss the other 110 World Wars? :LOL:]
Minor European scuffles probably

The red flag symbolism coupled with the huge numbers at the dudes funeral is quite a worry.

I read that the dude they killed was the bloke fighting ISIS insurgents, no idea if thats true.

I think Iran are preparing for war. The strangest bit is what would have happened had Iran bombed the top US general?

Spot on TET, Iran have been fighting against the wests wonderful allies in Syria, allies that call me Dave the Bastard Cameron tried to get the house of commons to vote to go to war alongside.
Two of the groups that we armed, flooded with cash and gave air support too are Al Qaeda in all but name, during the debate in the commons Dave the bastard when asked about these 'allies' said you wouldn't want to invite these people round for tea.
The sword of Islam and Al Nusra are nothing but Islamic fascists who one day will come back and haunt the west, and thanks to us, will be armed to the teeth.
At least we all know for sure the reason Trump pulled out of the Iranian nuclear deal, it's all falling into place nicely now, endless chaos and war, now Iran may go back to the bad old days, what happened to keeping your enemies close, that plan was having some success with the nuclear deal.

Members online

Latest posts

Back