Yaya Toure......Aye or Naw?

Shadow2

So with the silly season in full swing and the journo's in 'make up any old shit and call it news' overdrive Kolo's wee brother has been 'linked' :cautious: with a switch to Paradise. Yep big Yaya 'where the fucks ma birthday cake' Toure is apparently attracting interest from Celtic according to 'sources' :cautious:. What do people think......is the interest real and would it be a good signing?

The guy was immense in his day and he would bring great experience to a young side but on the other hand he's 35 and I've no idea of how he got on at Olympiacos. If he's fit, has no recurring injury problems and willing to take a cut in wages then I think offering him a 1 year deal would be a great piece of business.

Would give him a short term deal Andy he's still a class act .

Aye for me, 6 months playing with some of our midfield would help them along nicely, and if he helps us to another treble and 8 in a row, not to mention Europe, then whats not to like. ????????????

As I said above not seen much of him since he left Man City Anthony but he absolutely bossed the EPL when he was in his prime and as 50SOG says I think his experience would be really beneficial to the young midfielders at the club. Fully understand people's apprehension though as we've had our fingers burnt in the past.

HH

He's a highly experienced winner (unlike any of the o'er the hill journeymen Sevco have signed since making it to the top league... something the press seem to miss) and a big personality. He could be great as a presence in the dressing room and an on field force to drive us to the Treble Treble and the Fateful 8.

Mibbees aye.

Larry did u hear butcher tonight experienced international.

Forgot the main part.

No anymore ya dafty.

But we didnae eh?

Bluster n shite. ???

He's a highly experienced winner (unlike any of the o'er the hill journeymen Sevco have signed since making it to the top league... something the press seem to miss) and a big personality. He could be great as a presence in the dressing room and an on field force to drive us to the Treble Treble and the Fateful 8.

Mibbees aye.
think he would split the dressing room , we don't need a gallery player , he was great in the day but we need team players no more journey men

Hard one to work out.

In the summer I’d probably have been delighted, but he’s went to Olympiacos where he’s a hero/started his career and he has almost came back with his tail between his legs.

He can’t be match fit, and there’s only 4 months left in the season.

He was world class, has an aura, and might be great for the younger players, but like others have said - I don’t want him getting special treatment.

The windows recently have been a disgrace - we’ve brought in over £30 million with Dembele, Armstrong and the Van Dijk money.

After the summer we had 6 months to sort it out, yet supposedly Lubo was told to find a striker for around £2 million.

So we’ve got that, and loan deals that last from the end of January to the middle of May.

Lawwell has got some brass neck.

I still think we keep getting played with by lots of dud sources regarding who's coming, who's going, who's in Glasgow and who's sending out the 'right' signals.

Fucking conjecture is all it is.

(y) 99.9% of it is clickbait from bullshitting journos picking random names oot of thin air, the rest comes from taxi drivers who picked up Peter Lawell's dry-cleaner's dug walker and wee Aggie who cleans the bogs at the Nuffield!

HH Shamrock.

Naw for me

He was an incredible player but the bottom line is we don't need him!

Our midfield is packed with talent n to drop one just to play a guy after a last pay day would be madness... I'd rather play mulumbu

Back