Yaya Toure......Aye or Naw?

No from me. Need players real quality that will sign min 4yrs.Next seasons champions league will be upon us sooner than we think. Quality in now will certainly help us in that regard. HH ☘️

So with the silly season in full swing and the journo's in 'make up any old shit and call it news' overdrive Kolo's wee brother has been 'linked' :cautious: with a switch to Paradise. Yep big Yaya 'where the fucks ma birthday cake' Toure is apparently attracting interest from Celtic according to 'sources' :cautious:. What do people think......is the interest real and would it be a good signing?

The guy was immense in his day and he would bring great experience to a young side but on the other hand he's 35 and I've no idea of how he got on at Olympiacos. If he's fit, has no recurring injury problems and willing to take a cut in wages then I think offering him a 1 year deal would be a great piece of business.
Not sure about this one was class act but Huns are signing hardened pros that will run and kick everything. We are signing you good players mostly on loan and don't know our history, in saying that don't want bloggers signed

Ya Ya should be signed, solely on a statement. We are better than you. Mind Games for them, If Ya Ya doesnt produce put Ryan in, there can be only one :)

Not for me.

We don’t need him, it’s literally just a signing based on name rather than what the squads actually lacking.

Not sure about this one was class act but Huns are signing hardened pros that will run and kick everything. We are signing you good players mostly on loan and don't know our history, in saying that don't want bloggers signed
hardened pros?What is Toure then?

It’s a non starter. It will never happen, Celtic aren’t interested so whether we think it would be good or bad is irrelevant.

So with the silly season in full swing and the journo's in 'make up any old shit and call it news' overdrive Kolo's wee brother has been 'linked' :cautious: with a switch to Paradise. Yep big Yaya 'where the fucks ma birthday cake' Toure is apparently attracting interest from Celtic according to 'sources' :cautious:. What do people think......is the interest real and would it be a good signing?

The guy was immense in his day and he would bring great experience to a young side but on the other hand he's 35 and I've no idea of how he got on at Olympiacos. If he's fit, has no recurring injury problems and willing to take a cut in wages then I think offering him a 1 year deal would be a great piece of business.
Mibbes aye. Mibbes naw. No really fussed however it turns oot. If it wiz sevco it would be the signing of the century.

We need someone with leadership quality up front, the big man if the wages were decent would get us through, if not ......just have to forge ahead, there must be someone out there willing to go the extra mile for the bhoys.............
1167435-bigthumbnail.jpg

Jeez Verdict you're like a little ray of darkness! :D

View attachment 1072

Well, if the club say it’s a non starter is that not the end of it? I was promised on here Messi to cheer me up. I’m still waiting. I will give it another fortnight though. It’s not a lack of cheeriness that prevents Yaya coming. It’s a lack of interest, or the money needed that is. If you are disappointed he won’t come have a word with Lawell, and while you’re about it, tell him I’m expecting Messi. :)

Well, if the club say it’s a non starter is that not the end of it? I was promised on here Messi to cheer me up. I’m still waiting. I will give it another fortnight though. It’s not a lack of cheeriness that prevents Yaya coming. It’s a lack of interest, or the money needed that is. If you are disappointed he won’t come have a word with Lawell, and while you’re about it, tell him I’m expecting Messi. :)

:LOL: Well aye......but the thread was started before the club said it was a 'non starter' and I think I made it pretty clear in the original post it was to be a bit of a tongue in cheek thread on what people thought of the press speculation and the idea of Toure signing. I'm not overly disappointed that he won't be pulling on the hoops, I like the idea of adding someone with that type of experience and stature but I won't lose sleep that Toure won't be signing.

As for asking Lawell about signing Messi for you, fuck that did you not see what happened to the last guy who asked him about signings......

fs.jpg

Back