Yes or No?

Greenghirl

Dye your hair green??
Och no tic dud it once mate never again... many years ago over 40 years in fact, hubby and I were managing a beefeater pub in St Neots Cambridge. For Halloween night I thought Iโ€™d dress like Lily Munster. I had waist long black hair at the time. Off I trot to the hairdressers..... can you give me some green highlights I ask..... oh aye he says..will it wash out I ask..... oh aye he says itโ€™s only vegetable dye. The deed was done it looked grand on the night. Next day I wash it out.... and wash it out and it just gets brighter and brighter. Vegetable dye my arse. Out I go to buy Black hair dye and a wee boy walking behind me with his ma kept asking..... mummy why has that lady got green hair....... it wasnโ€™t the fashion like it is today...... never again

DILLIGAF

Och no tic dud it once mate never again... many years ago over 40 years in fact, hubby and I were managing a beefeater pub in St Neots Cambridge. For Halloween night I thought Iโ€™d dress like Lily Munster. I had waist long black hair at the time. Off I trot to the hairdressers..... can you give me some green highlights I ask..... oh aye he says..will it wash out I ask..... oh aye he says itโ€™s only vegetable dye. The deed was done it looked grand on the night. Next day I wash it out.... and wash it out and it just gets brighter and brighter. Vegetable dye my arse. Out I go to buy Black hair dye and a wee boy walking behind me with his ma kept asking..... mummy why has that lady got green hair....... it wasnโ€™t the fashion like it is today...... never again
Friend of mine worked for a major airline, the night before his flight, he dyed his hair blonde
Next day, he flew to Mexico, looking forward to a 2 day layover,
The following morning, before breakfast, he dives into the hotel swimming pool
Ta Dah !!!
The chlorine in the pool, had a reaction with his barnet
He flew home two days later, with bright green hair
Lesson learned
HH

Members online

Latest posts