Yes or No?

Dye your hair green??
Och no tic dud it once mate never again... many years ago over 40 years in fact, hubby and I were managing a beefeater pub in St Neots Cambridge. For Halloween night I thought I’d dress like Lily Munster. I had waist long black hair at the time. Off I trot to the hairdressers..... can you give me some green highlights I ask..... oh aye he says..will it wash out I ask..... oh aye he says it’s only vegetable dye. The deed was done it looked grand on the night. Next day I wash it out.... and wash it out and it just gets brighter and brighter. Vegetable dye my arse. Out I go to buy Black hair dye and a wee boy walking behind me with his ma kept asking..... mummy why has that lady got green hair....... it wasn’t the fashion like it is today...... never again

Och no tic dud it once mate never again... many years ago over 40 years in fact, hubby and I were managing a beefeater pub in St Neots Cambridge. For Halloween night I thought I’d dress like Lily Munster. I had waist long black hair at the time. Off I trot to the hairdressers..... can you give me some green highlights I ask..... oh aye he says..will it wash out I ask..... oh aye he says it’s only vegetable dye. The deed was done it looked grand on the night. Next day I wash it out.... and wash it out and it just gets brighter and brighter. Vegetable dye my arse. Out I go to buy Black hair dye and a wee boy walking behind me with his ma kept asking..... mummy why has that lady got green hair....... it wasn’t the fashion like it is today...... never again
Friend of mine worked for a major airline, the night before his flight, he dyed his hair blonde
Next day, he flew to Mexico, looking forward to a 2 day layover,
The following morning, before breakfast, he dives into the hotel swimming pool
Ta Dah !!!
The chlorine in the pool, had a reaction with his barnet
He flew home two days later, with bright green hair
Lesson learned
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back