Yet another Lennon thread but does the buck stop with him?

Lenny was brought up in the unfit scottish league. Where guys like monster munch boyd break the goal scoring records. Ronny couldn't believe the players diets and training regimes when he came to celtic. All the players admitted to training better and eating better under brendan. Now the blogs are saying our foreign boys, like eddy, hate the way lenny has allowed the diets and training to slip. These guys want to move on one day to bigger and better things and having a diet and trianing regime like half the players in the scottish league won't get them there. Gerrard has came from a league that you have to be a 100% every day athlete, same place brendan came from. He now has his players looking fitter than ours (fat boy, excluded). And now that squad of bang average players have had our bhoys running round chasing shadows for 3 matches. There is a lot that lenny has broke that needs fixing in my view.
The diet as we all remember was something that Ronny had to sort out after Lennon's last spell in charge.

Lenny was brought up in the unfit scottish league. Where guys like monster munch boyd break the goal scoring records. Ronny couldn't believe the players diets and training regimes when he came to celtic. All the players admitted to training better and eating better under brendan. Now the blogs are saying our foreign boys, like eddy, hate the way lenny has allowed the diets and training to slip. These guys want to move on one day to bigger and better things and having a diet and trianing regime like half the players in the scottish league won't get them there. Gerrard has came from a league that you have to be a 100% every day athlete, same place brendan came from. He now has his players looking fitter than ours (fat boy, excluded). And now that squad of bang average players have had our bhoys running round chasing shadows for 3 matches. There is a lot that lenny has broke that needs fixing in my view.
We need a proper manager and I'd like to see Ronny back as a coach. Lennon is a joke. When Thommo got fired over the drinking his first reaction was along the lines of "what about the rest of them?"

The diet as we all remember was something that Ronny had to sort out after Lennon's last spell in charge.
There was a major problem with the liquid diet during Lennon's first time in charge and his pint-in-hand, caught-on-camera airplane manoeuvres while Hibs manager would call his behaviour into serious question. Can you think of any other Celtic manager who'd have had such a lack of sophistication to have allowed himself to be videoed in such circumstances?

Strange times indeed when you are replying to a thread I started and we have common ground. It is good to see an awakening amongst Celtic fans regards Lennon. It is however, frustrating that it took such a shameful Saturday to provoke it.
I have no beef with you

If you make sense and offer genuine food for thought I will always back you.

I might argue with you

but im not against you

might no agree with you but thats life

Members online

Latest posts

Back