You cannot conflate Celtic’s Invincible Treble with the Rangers merely going undefeated in the league

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
If ye didna win the treble how can you be undefeated? If you don't win the treble then it stands to reason someone must have defeated you. Reason and sevvies is a no go though. They have a way of twisting reality to fit whatever agenda they have.
When is defeat against St Mirren not a defeat? When you are the peepul.
One way to fix it is to put five past the imposters/impersonators on Sunday.

Rodgers saying give the Huns a guard of honour. Maybe if they were prison guards.😡 No chance. I hope the board don’t cowtail to it. We might have won the league 9 in a row but we won them all fairly. That crowd have won their first trophy by
Getting a record number of penalties for them. 😡
No penalties against them.😡
No men sent off. 😡
Nobody got COVID. 😡
The only club in Scotland COVID free😡
Cheating as usual. 😡
No guard of Honour.

You cannot conflate Celtic’s Invincible Treble with the Rangers merely going undefeated in the league...​

The typewriter loyal can spin it anyway they like if we beat them on Sunday then they will be invincible at castle grey skull as for the guard of honour Fuck them we should turn our backs on them as they come out

If ye didna win the treble how can you be undefeated? If you don't win the treble then it stands to reason someone must have defeated you. Reason and sevvies is a no go though. They have a way of twisting reality to fit whatever agenda they have.

Well, they supposedly got to 55 titles in 9 years so expunging a defeat from St Mirren should be fairly easy.

Got to laugh at this pish u canny be unbeaten if u got knocked out the bloody cup🤦‍♂️ the huns say awe but we're unbeaten in the league and we say try winning a fuckin treble unbeaten ya dirty orange bastards🖕 anyway we're gonny beat them this weekend fuckin reprobates trying to claim something that disnae exist😂

Look troops we have have only pride to play for this squad over a three year period were unstoppable they must be hurting(fuckin better be)im thinkin we will see an angry squad out to show they can compete way they bastards well heres hoping anyway🤞am goin for 3 one to the troops in the hoops🥳🕺😜F.T.H T.A.L Y.N.W.A KEEP THE FAITH 👌

Anything but that incredible shitshow that was the first game this season against the newborn huns!!!!

Without a doubt the worst nonperformance from any Celtic team I've witnessed in my lifetime!! To not even create a shot on goal and the unfit lazy performance that day was shocking!

We've been asking forrit since then and was delivered as a mighty clatty cunny-stained sandwich that we've all had to chew on since November!!!

Still predicating a jamsie n eddy show with a 5-0 rout... I'm honesty shocked n stunned to see our Celtic letting such average hun players dictate play against our Bhoys!

It's been said on here for last few year's... only Celtic can beat Celtic and by fuckin' Christ we certainty have this of all seasons!

Onward s n upwards Celtic! Time to get ourselves playing then it don't matter who the fuck we're playing...

I want our Celtic back!!!!
Gerrintaetheymankyhunfucks!!!!

Back