You did this

If Peter Lawwell and the current board remain in position with the same attitude. Celtic will never win 10...
If sevco need to stop 10 to stay alive (european cash) then I believe Lawwell will help them out. He knows where his cash comes from. If we win the league this year there will be a massive downsize of the squad. Our top players will be sold with no replacement....the last 3 years should have been some of the best in our history but every negative story that has swirled around Parkhead has been created by our board. Its like they are trying to keep us down, at the same level as the teams around us.

If Peter Lawwell and the current board remain in position with the same attitude. Celtic will never win 10...
If sevco need to stop 10 to stay alive (european cash) then I believe Lawwell will help them out. He knows where his cash comes from. If we win the league this year there will be a massive downsize of the squad. Our top players will be sold with no replacement....the last 3 years should have been some of the best in our history but every negative story that has swirled around Parkhead has been created by our board. Its like they are trying to keep us down, at the same level as the teams around us.
The way there acting we wont see 9

I will never tire of complaining about his remuneration package ! He earns 10 times his nearest rival in the league ( Sevco CEO ) .
Yes , he does a great job vis-a-vis bringing in sponsors - but so could any competent CEO on a fraction of his salary .
Let's not forget that it is easy to attract sponsors with a successful team - that is down to the playing side . Many on here woild argue that , despite our recent great success , we could have done even better BUT FOR LAWWELL's actions in the transfer market !

What the majority of the supporters want is a CEO who will see the club through their eyes - not one who sees everything through the prism of a balance sheet ( and certainly not one who appears to adjust the balance sheet to his own financial advantage - bonuses ,anyone ? )

Most on here , I guess , would see the present tight title race as an indictment of Lawwell's actions over the last few years. Even with Rodgers in the dugout and proven success as a coach , we were still not achieving our full potential as a club . Sadly , we have stood still recently and allowed Sevco to catch up and endangered the 9 IAR .

Consequently we , as supporters , are left in a position where we have to HOPE that The Board will see what we see - that we need experienced recruits of a high calibre during this month to ensure that we win the league .
But that is the problem - The Board ! They have proven gutless in fighting , not just our corner as Celtic supporters , but others in Scottish Football have been let down by their failures over the Res. 12 business and their capitulation to the endemic corruption at the SFA and the SPFL . Only Celtic had the clout to fight these shysters in the SFA/SPFL who colluded with the parade of criminals and wide boys who have taken the reins at Ibrokes . But they did NOTHING !

Why , then , should we expect anything from them now ? Our players have been regularly assaulted by a Sevco thug yet it is OUR player who is deemed in the wrong ! And the thug is supported and praised by those who should be condemning him !

This is a turning point for me as regards The Board . If they continue in their consistent head-in-the-sand , do nothing to upset the status quo actions , then they will have , I think , lost the confidence of the majority of the Celtic support - and all that that entails . They need to remember that Celtic is NOT the Board , it is NOT the players - We , the supporters ARE Celtic , as we have demonstrated in the past to the Kellys and the Whytes .
Time to pick a side Dermot ( Peter will do what YOU tell him ! ) !

HH

Last edited:
I will never tire of complaining about his remuneration package ! He earns 10 times his nearest rival in the league ( Sevco CEO ) .
Yes , he does a great job vis-a-vis bringing in sponsors - but so could any competent CEO - on a fraction of his salary .
Let's not forget that it is easy to attract sponsors with a successful team - that is down to the playing side . Many on here woild argue that , despite our recent great success , we could have done even better BUT FOR LAWWELL's actions in the transfer market !

What the majority of the supporters want is a CEO who will see the club through their eyes - not one who sees everything through the prism of a balance sheet ( and certainly not one who appears to adjust the balance sheet to his own financial advantage - bonuses ,anyone ? )

Most on here , I guess , would see the present tight title race as an indictment of Lawwell's actions over the last few years. Even with Rodgers in the dugout and proven success as a coach , we were still not achieving our full potential as a club . Sadly , we have stood still recently and allowed Sevco to catch up and endangered the 9 IAR .

Consequently we , as supporters , are left in a position where we have to HOPE that The Board will see what we see - that we need experienced recruits of a high calibre during this month to ensure that we win the league .
But that is the problem - The Board ! They have proven gutless in fighting , not just our corner as Celtic supporters , but others in Scottish Football have been let down by their failures over the Res. 12 business and their capitulation to the endemic corruption at the SFA AND the SPFL . Only Celtic had the clout to fight these shysters in the SFA/SPFL who colluded with the parade of criminals and wide boys who have taken the reins at Ibrokes . But they did NOTHING !

Why , then , should we expect anything from them now ? Our players have been regularly assaulted by a Sevco thug yet it is OUR player who is deemed in the wrong ! And the thug is supported and praised by those who should be condemning him !

This is a turning point for me as regards The Board . If they continue in their consistent head-in-the-sand , do nothing to upset the status quo actions , then they will have , I think , lost the confidence of the majority of the Celtic support - and all that that entails . They need to remember that Celtic is NOT the Board , it is NOT the players - We , the supporters ARE Celtic , as we have demonstrated in the past to the Kellys and the Whytes .
Time to pick a side Dermot ( Peter will do what YOU tell him ! ) !

HH

Well said!

I enjoyed reading that 👍

We are cheated and fucked over on a weekly basis yet the board do nothing. I don't understand why the board are so gutless.
A video should be made of the assaults by Sevco players that went unpunished.
McGregor kicking Ajer
McGregor elbowing McKay- Steven v Aberdeen
Morellos assaulting Broonie and Ralston
Morelos getting a red card overturned after kicking Aberdeen player.
Many, many more. Shocking challenges on our players that go unpunished. Celtic players getting booked while minutes later the opposition commit the same foul (pulling someone back) and it's only a free kick.
Celtic should ask why Christie gets a two game ban while the above is ignored.
Enough is enough. Do something Celtic. Show us you care as much as we do. Now!

This might be a wee bit of a controversial opinion but here we go. Lawell in my opinion gets much stick and rightly so. He is employed by Celtic to make sure we are healthy and sound financially and gets paid a sh** load of money in the process. As far as any other duties he has I admit I dont really know what they are. So to go on what I do know is his job , to keep Celtic f.c financially healthy and sound and profitable, then I can only give him credit for doing that well. His salary is extortionate no doubts about it but who is it that decides who gets paid what ? I'm no expert but I thought that the ultimate power lies with DD? DD is hardly ever criticised for much when he should be. Hes the one paying lawell the humongous salary, hes the one who is never seen except during the good times and seems quite happy for PL to do the same. I'm no PL lover at all but I'm not naive enough to believe that everything is Peter lawells fault, much things can be but not all. He has a boss DD where is he ? What does he think? Whats his plans? Hotels ? Whose idea was that then ? Why has it been shelved suddenly? (probably a good thing right now) if PLs job is as I said above and keep the heat from getting anywhere near DD then I'd have to say hes doing a great job at those things at least ? He isn't the main man that's DD and peters his lap dog well trained

That is the only thing that will get there attention ,,,money or in a better sense the withholding of it ,by that enough support with holding season ticket payment

Also a total boycott of SFA run scottish cup 2 things this Celtic board do not like is Bad PR (from there fans only ) and losing money
100% agree Kelly boycott the SFA and that cup (after we win it again this season) charge the SFA for keeping hold of the trophy for them. Definitely with you though either field the colts or go play a charity round Robin in Dubai or just have a kit Kat when the Scottish cup is on. They should be grateful we let them have it back

Back