You did this

Is that a "where are they now" photo. On the Imbroke noise forum the gullible think they're signing Armstrong. Must be a new batch of deludamol on the go. Meantime in the real world its raining.
Ffs I know they are into older heroes past their best with experience and I must admit his experience is second to none but Neil Armstrong? Is that no really desperate ? 🚀

It's the Celtic way always has been
And yet weve been spending more than normal past few seasons albeit summer but this is the time to get sporar or the other guy from France in it's not fair to eddy his workload with griff and bayo (can excuse bayo but griff has been shit) need desperately a fit hungry goal scorer that costs about a fiver so we dont break the wage structure Glenn Murray would have excited me a few seasons ago but hes 36 noo even at that could probably still do a job in the esspeeeffell v the likes of livi and killie and the likes. Either way lenny wants a target man I'm certain like big jan van helsing of Helsinkilink of vennegoor. We could do with a player like that with a shorter name nah seriously who was our last target forward in case we need an outball ? We need a big jan, hartson , big pierre van hunskelper etc canny believe paddy Robert's went to Middlesbrough, sack your agent bhoy shocking move super talent for us

Benkovic is a decent player but he looked soft against them at Ibrox this time last year.Is Jozo far away from being fully fit?

Benkovic tried to carry an injury in that game - he was desperate to play but was unfit. Jozo seems to be fit again but for his long? He was a strange signing, decent money paid and zero sell-on value as he came with a dodgy knee and it isn't going to go away.

Benkovic tried to carry an injury in that game - he was desperate to play but was unfit. Jozo seems to be fit again but for his long? He was a strange signing, decent money paid and zero sell-on value as he came with a dodgy knee and it isn't going to go away.
Zagreb fans forum were laughin there arse off we had signed him and the fee wee payed , they even knew about his eggshell knees

Benko seems to have the same dodgy knees

Members online

Latest posts

Back