You have to watch this video!!!! Amazing

pic.twitter.com/9jd3Zq2umV

Saw this video on VideoCelts. I don't know how to save video so copied link. It's fucking brilliant. Watch if you want a laugh. A moron in full sevco mode!!!!!
But he is entitled to his opinion no matter how offensive it may be to some

I personally do not agree with his assertions but I just let it go No point getting upset about it

Funny how Huns think Collum is biased against them in much the same way I ussd to think that Collum was biased against Celtic
I have, however reformulated my opinion of the man now firmly believing he is no biased or anti Celtic He is merely inept and a bad referee Whether you agree with my opinion or otherwise is a matter of your personal preference and I recognise that you are entitled to your opinion

HH?

I don't find it offensive and it certainly doesn't upset me. I just think the video is funny if I'm honest. I get what you are saying about the whole referee situation. People see different things in different ways. Some huns believe the Scottish media is biased towards them. That is their view. The bits
I find hilarious and where I stop taking sevconuts serious is when they say rangers got into a bit of "financial difficulty"....this video sums that view up perfectly with the shout of "Liquadation"

I don't find it offensive and it certainly doesn't upset me. I just think the video is funny if I'm honest. I get what you are saying about the whole referee situation. People see different things in different ways. Some huns believe the Scottish media is biased towards them. That is their view. The bits
I find hilarious and where I stop taking sevconuts serious is when they say rangers got into a bit of "financial difficulty"....this video sums that view up perfectly with the shout of "Liquadation"

The voice of reason They have their opinions Let them hold their opinions Let them share their opinions
If by doing so they embarrass themselves and the Club they follow then so be it but they cannot say that they were denied the right to express their opinion

HH?

Sure to listen to an opinion that can't state one fact. It's utter nonsense what the guy is saying fuck me he looks as if he couldn't spell OXO backwards. I would bet my bottom Dollar he would swallow anything that came out of lbrokes..Level 5 Dodgy, Dave Et al.

Does he work at the SFA or was that a job application for the SFA or maybe village idiot? Got a feeling he is in with a good chance of getting either job. Is it really possible to be that deluded?
What if he is right and we are the deluded ones? We have been cheating the Huns for years, controlling everything to do with the demise of Huns and framing the queens loyal sevconians for tax fraud at a time when the country was at war and needed the money for better equipment for the heroes fighting for the queen. Did we make them do that?
No,,it's definitely him that's deluded..I think

Hail Hail fae PR of Dundee

Members online

Back