You know you're bored when........

Started watching Engurland game, but Spirt of s**** s** pish forced me tae abandon it.
Croatia-Sailing-Map.png

Since we're all bored I'll tell you a story , I've been in Croatia but in pre war days when it was Yugoslavia. Remember Maradona's wonder goal against England in 86? I was a plucky 15 year old in a bar in Yugoslavia when that went in and it was probably my first night of properly being on the drink, of course I celebrated like any drunk Scotsman would, sadly the bar in question was full of equally drunk England fans. Dilemma for young drunk Hoopy!
Fortunately there was one other scotsman in the bar that night, even more fortunately for me he was the governor of the special unit in barlinnie at the time and as such was rather adept at dealing with unruly hordes! Cue carnage! I'm pretty sure he saved my life that night. Oh and my hangover lasted 3 days, 3 fucking days! I convinced my parents that I had sunstroke and they believed me! ? ?

Since we're all bored I'll tell you a story , I've been in Croatia but in pre war days when it was Yugoslavia. Remember Maradona's wonder goal against England in 86? I was a plucky 15 year old in a bar in Yugoslavia when that went in and it was probably my first night of properly being on the drink, of course I celebrated like any drunk Scotsman would, sadly the bar in question was full of equally drunk England fans. Dilemma for young drunk Hoopy!
Fortunately there was one other scotsman in the bar that night, even more fortunately for me he was the governor of the special unit in barlinnie at the time and as such was rather adept at dealing with unruly hordes! Cue carnage! I'm pretty sure he saved my life that night. Oh and my hangover lasted 3 days, 3 fucking days! I convinced my parents that I had sunstroke and they believed me! ? ?

ya legend.

Members online

Latest posts

Back