You want fries with that Squirrel Birger?

26+6=1

Two more Melling on the verge of signing articles today, both based on nothing more than Chris Sutton's comments. 1 on Celts are here and the other the hunrald.
Interestingly the hunrald quotes Lennon.

"“Chris Sutton says a lot of things. I wouldn’t take Chris Sutton’s word as gospel.”

Nor yours Neil after floating moonbeams about David DeGea.

Lennon's quote didn't stop the hunrald speculating Melling could be signed before Thursday's Europa League game. Sure what would he care about a fuckin CL qualifier on Wed.
I have a horrible feeling that at the back of this all lies a hun-originated windup parodying the KT affair but perhaps I'm crediting them with way too much sophistication. Nonetheless this still seems like a piss-take to me.

There's that many attention seeking itks that a rumour put out for a laugh gathers arms n legs and before you know it
it becomes fact , then the arse falls out of it and were all back to the doom n gloom

Surprised Sutton got hoodwinked by it

There's that many attention seeking itks that a rumour put out for a laugh gathers arms n legs and before you know it
it becomes fact , then the arse falls out of it and were all back to the doom n gloom

Surprised Sutton got hoodwinked by it

Somebody must have made a very convincing case for Sutton to put his reputation on the line and announce it on live TV. Unless he's a complete fool but he doesn't strike me as such.

Back