You will like this

lookin around castoffs gear is expensive £150 for a hoodie and that's up to xl and £85 for a pair of shorts no price for the obese
So are castoff gonna have to go cheap and and downgrade their product or will the sevco mob pay more than any other club in the world for merchandise

Castoff should know the sevco mob only buy at the sales never at full price

🎼
When you are slim as phuq
and got plenty of bucks
buy castore,

when you've ate the contents,
of your local greggs
Castore won't fit ye

when your belly's the size
of a hippo's backside
castore won't fit ye

buy five castore taps
sew them the gither
they may fit ye
ye gullible pricks
yeez are just feckin thick
that's the story!🎼

here aw week!🍺🥳

Adidas or castore................hhmmmm, decisions decisions 🍺 🥳
Makes you wonder how a wee startup, with the help of the media, can turn a 7 million investment into giving Sevco a 20 mill long term deal during a pandemic when people are been furloughed, and now they are stating a 6 man operation need to employ more folk, can see a wee order going straight to China and a lot of huns been relieved of their 80% percent furlough money for the season book and strip. Ah nothing like sitting in the house book in pocket and new strip on with nowere to go, just like a new coat of paint.

Makes you wonder how a wee startup, with the help of the media, can turn a 7 million investment into giving Sevco a 20 mill long term deal during a pandemic when people are been furloughed, and now they are stating a 6 man operation need to employ more folk, can see a wee order going straight to China and a lot of huns been relieved of their 80% percent furlough money for the season book and strip. Ah nothing like sitting in the house book in pocket and new strip on with nowere to go, just like a new coat of paint.
ye couldnae make it up Boab,.........hhmmm remember a movie wi Paul Newman and Robert Redford 🍺 🥳

Chester and Liverpool are not far away. Read something about possible links to Slippy and it came up with nothing. Wouldn't read too much into it if I'm honest.
I was just 'thinking out loud'
I have been in the sportswear business, on and off, for more than 20 years and have met all sorts of chancers, we've all met them, the "I can make you rich' merchants
I always replied, "If you can make me rich, how come you're not rich ?"
That usually stops their bullshit
I only ever aligned myself with good quality stuff, wholesalers and various companies I could trust not to balls things up
In business, you have one thing from cradle to grave (your name) if your product is crap, you won't be in business very long, as word gets out
It'll be interesting to see how their contract with DeadCo goes
The staunch hordes, will buy any crap with the logo on it, but the ordinary fans, will see through this and keep their hands in their pockets
ADIDAS, I've heard of them, but this mob ? Nope...never heard of them
YNWA

Aw man,did ye see wurr new deal?that Castore,phuqin elite man,new taps n' everythin,ah'm gaun shoppin the noo,see the stuff ye can buy,pure quality,golf taps,polo shirts,troosers,baseball caps,n everythin.

It's aw a bit too wee fur me the noo,but ah'm oan a diet,a seafood diet, ah see food then ah eat it!,but hey, it might fit the wee man,if ah could keep the wee bastart oot ae Greggs! "put that steakbake doon ya greedy wee phuqer,ah'm tryin tae buy ye gear that might fit ye"
Rager's gear da"?

Naw no the noo son,golf gear and tennis gear,cos the merr we spend, the merr wurr new sponsors make,then they'll start makin oor stuff, and we can spend merr money fur Ragers!
"Da,did anybody tell ye yurr voice sounds funny?"
Shut it,,we're aw in fur Ragers,we pay tae join the waitin list,we pay fur wurr season books,that wurr no gettin we pay fur merchandise, but no oor merchandise,aw we're comin, gaun fur 55!

"How can ye pay that aff yer jobseekers allowance da?"

Shut it ya wee dweeb,n hiv anurra steakbake,nae trendy golf jersey fur you!
🍺🥳

Aw man,did ye see wurr new deal?that Castore,phuqin elite man,new taps n' everythin,ah'm gaun shoppin the noo,see the stuff ye can buy,pure quality,golf taps,polo shirts,troosers,baseball caps,n everythin.

It's aw a bit too wee fur me the noo,but ah'm oan a diet,a seafood diet, ah see food then ah eat it!,but hey, it might fit the wee man,if ah could keep the wee bastart oot ae Greggs! "put that steakbake doon ya greedy wee phuqer,ah'm tryin tae buy ye gear that might fit ye"
Rager's gear da"?

Naw no the noo son,golf gear and tennis gear,cos the merr we spend, the merr wurr new sponsors make,then they'll start makin oor stuff, and we can spend merr money fur Ragers!
"Da,did anybody tell ye yurr voice sounds funny?"
Shut it,,we're aw in fur Ragers,we pay tae join the waitin list,we pay fur wurr season books,that wurr no gettin we pay fur merchandise, but no oor merchandise,aw we're comin, gaun fur 55!

"How can ye pay that aff yer jobseekers allowance da?"

Shut it ya wee dweeb,n hiv anurra steakbake,nae trendy golf jersey fur you!
🍺🥳
The daft bastards dont know Mike Ashley owns Castore 🤣

🎼
When you are slim as phuq
and got plenty of bucks
buy castore,

when you've ate the contents,
of your local greggs
Castore won't fit ye

when your belly's the size
of a hippo's backside
castore won't fit ye

buy five castore taps
sew them the gither
they may fit ye
ye gullible pricks
yeez are just feckin thick
that's the story!🎼

here aw week!🍺🥳
When your club have no dough
And Adidas say no
That's castore
When you're trying for Nike
And they say 'On yer bike'
That's Castore
If you fancy a puma
And they say your a zoomer
That's Castore
When you're thick as shit
And castore won't fit
That's Sevcore

Fae wan ae the "enlightened"
"
Has anyone, as a first time buyer, bought anything from Castore since this morning on the strength of the new deal?

I've looked at a few golf tops and their caps and probably going to buy tomorrow. "
Jeezus phuqin christ! ma sides!!!!!! 🍺 🥳
200 quid for a fucking hoody ?
Yer having a laugh
Mind you, the deluded will buy into their BS
GYTF

Members online

Latest posts

Back