You won't read about this in the SMSM

For those of us of a certain age I'm 60 and long before even my time there has always been something rotten in Scottish Football and NOTHING has changed one bit

It started way way way back in the day when people were voted into positions of power by those who were high up in Clubs the majority of whom had at least one thing in common

FREEMASONARY an outdated Order whose rules demand that Freemasons must help other Freemasons in business and attain positions of power in whatever field they are involved in
Why do you think that there are so many of them at the helm and in these glorified positions? By order of merit? Definitely not because most of these people have no clue how to run a level operation (excuse the pun)

FREEMASONARY is about being on the Level or on the Square NOTHING in Scottish Football has EVER been on either the Level or the Square

Why do you think SEVCO and before them Rangers got away with so much cheating and rule breaking?

Because they are / were the Establishment Club and who runs the Establishment?

FREEMASONS all done secretly covering up cheating and rule breaking to benefit their Establishment Club

How on earth can SEVCO / Rangers misdemeanours be so blatantly overlooked and minimised?

They may say that SEVCO / Rangers were punished by having to start at the bottom tier and work their way up through the league's but in reality they should have been denied access to the Senior league's

We hear other Club owners coming out with statements such as ' There is no appetite to rake over the coals' with regard to Rangers transgretions and 'We must move forward for the sake of Scottish football'

They introduced the 5 Way Agreement which no one really knows the terms of to suit 1 Club and 1 Club only SEVCO Why did so many Chairmen / Owners sign up to such an outrageous piece of footballing legislation to the detriment of their own Clubs? The majority of them are Freemasons Simple

Why is Alex McLiesh a member of the EBT band and ex Rangers Manager being paid thousands upon thousands of pounds as Scotland Manager when he was one of the main beneficiaries of a plot that brought Scottish Football into complete and Utter disrepute?

Why is Alan McGregor now the recognised No1 for Scotland a few short years after being banned for life from playing for Scotland? Without wishing to sound like a broken recorded FREEMASONARY

I could rhyme off occasion after occasion when blatantly underhand tactics have been used by the SFA to aid Rangers /SEVCO and undermine Celtic but it would take too long

One of the more recent incidents would be Jim Farry and the Jorge Cadete affair where Farry eventually fell on his own sword when it became obvious that underhand tactics had been employed by him to assist Rangers and hinder Celtic

If you have an appetite to learn about other outrageous decisions and the treatment of Celtic over the years there is an excellent publication called 'Celtic's paranoia ..... all in the mind' ? by Tom Campbell an interesting and illuminating read

I read on this site that 'The fix is in '

Let's not kid ourselves The fix has ALWAYS been in NOTHING has changed and nothing will until the SFA is ripped apart in a root and branch operation and a body fit for purpose is set up in it's place but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen

We'll just have to continue being the best team in the country hope the 'Honest Mistskes' don't damage our chances too much and say Novenas that natural justice will be done

It's said that no one can beat the system even a corrupt system

Perhaps not but we MUST continue to try

HH?
For those of us of a certain age I'm 60 and long before even my time there has always been something rotten in Scottish Football and NOTHING has changed one bit

It started way way way back in the day when people were voted into positions of power by those who were high up in Clubs the majority of whom had at least one thing in common

FREEMASONARY an outdated Order whose rules demand that Freemasons must help other Freemasons in business and attain positions of power in whatever field they are involved in
Why do you think that there are so many of them at the helm and in these glorified positions? By order of merit? Definitely not because most of these people have no clue how to run a level operation (excuse the pun)

FREEMASONARY is about being on the Level or on the Square NOTHING in Scottish Football has EVER been on either the Level or the Square

Why do you think SEVCO and before them Rangers got away with so much cheating and rule breaking?

Because they are / were the Establishment Club and who runs the Establishment?

FREEMASONS all done secretly covering up cheating and rule breaking to benefit their Establishment Club

How on earth can SEVCO / Rangers misdemeanours be so blatantly overlooked and minimised?

They may say that SEVCO / Rangers were punished by having to start at the bottom tier and work their way up through the league's but in reality they should have been denied access to the Senior league's

We hear other Club owners coming out with statements such as ' There is no appetite to rake over the coals' with regard to Rangers transgretions and 'We must move forward for the sake of Scottish football'

They introduced the 5 Way Agreement which no one really knows the terms of to suit 1 Club and 1 Club only SEVCO Why did so many Chairmen / Owners sign up to such an outrageous piece of footballing legislation to the detriment of their own Clubs? The majority of them are Freemasons Simple

Why is Alex McLiesh a member of the EBT band and ex Rangers Manager being paid thousands upon thousands of pounds as Scotland Manager when he was one of the main beneficiaries of a plot that brought Scottish Football into complete and Utter disrepute?

Why is Alan McGregor now the recognised No1 for Scotland a few short years after being banned for life from playing for Scotland? Without wishing to sound like a broken recorded FREEMASONARY

I could rhyme off occasion after occasion when blatantly underhand tactics have been used by the SFA to aid Rangers /SEVCO and undermine Celtic but it would take too long

One of the more recent incidents would be Jim Farry and the Jorge Cadete affair where Farry eventually fell on his own sword when it became obvious that underhand tactics had been employed by him to assist Rangers and hinder Celtic

If you have an appetite to learn about other outrageous decisions and the treatment of Celtic over the years there is an excellent publication called 'Celtic's paranoia ..... all in the mind' ? by Tom Campbell an interesting and illuminating read

I read on this site that 'The fix is in '

Let's not kid ourselves The fix has ALWAYS been in NOTHING has changed and nothing will until the SFA is ripped apart in a root and branch operation and a body fit for purpose is set up in it's place but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen

We'll just have to continue being the best team in the country hope the 'Honest Mistskes' don't damage our chances too much and say Novenas that natural justice will be done

It's said that no one can beat the system even a corrupt system

Perhaps not but we MUST continue to try

HH?[/QUOTE
What an excellent post and thank you for telling it like it is and has been for years. Anyone reading your post must now have a better understanding the power these people have and how Celtic as a club cannot take this corrupt establishment on single handed. I don’t have the answer but will continue to pray that honesty, openness and integrity will one day be part of Scottish football and Scottish society. For those of us starting our working careers in the sixties and from Irish catholic backgrounds I’m sure remember how powerfully they operated all the best jobs and as for the print unions they were closed shops to catholic’s and hence we still have the threat in SMSM to this day. I’m not sure if this correct and maybe someone else on the forum can correct me but was jock stein not approached just either before or after accepting the Celtic managers job and was asked by the ‘establishment’ or the Freemasons not to take the job as Celtic manager? We have a long road but at least we all know what that road looks like and we have to continue to strive to be the best team in Scotland HH

Back