You won't read about this in the SMSM

Imatim

From Hearts forum...The cheating.....sectarian singing.....the violence. This is disturbing and it's being conveniently ignored.

GorgieRules22
  • Squad Member

• 84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default_photo.png
  • Registered Users A
  • team_member.gif

• 1,484 posts
Posted yesterday at 21:39
Where is the statement this morning questioning the match officials on their decisions and what was said to Craig Levein pre match ? The sectarian singing from the away end for the entire 95 minutes ? The bottles thrown at Zlamal after he was assaulted by a Rangers player ?
Quick enough at releasing a statement of any home fan does any wrong doing though.

I genuinely don't know why anyone in their right mind would believe anything the SMSM write or say in this day and age. It's clearly controlled, biased, agenda driven bullshit. It's not difficult to spot the cheerleaders but they are not all Huns with typewriters. Makes you wonder what is used against those that wish to do their jobs properly. Is it really only the threat of losing their job or career in Scotland? It's a disgrace.

This goes way beyond disgraceful.

There is an undercurrent of corruption surrounding Scottish Football on many levels.

Whether it be the convicted criminal King and his total disregard for anything that doesn't suit his nefarious purposes....the stench of criminal activity permeating from Ibrox shareholdings.....the SFA and SPFL and their refusal to any form of accountability or open and transparent governance eg. the secret 5 way agreement ...the refereeing fraternity and their recurring honest mistakes.....the SMSM and their blanket refusal to act in an impartial way......and the list goes on.

There is something truly rotten in Scottish Football and let's be candid about it. This would not be allowed to continually go unchallenged in any other country. So why in Scotland?

The link is there imo for anyone who wants to see it. Can you see it?

This goes way beyond disgraceful.

There is an undercurrent of corruption surrounding Scottish Football on many levels.

Whether it be the convicted criminal King and his total disregard for anything that doesn't suit his nefarious purposes....the stench of criminal activity permeating from Ibrox shareholdings.....the SFA and SPFL and their refusal to any form of accountability or open and transparent governance eg. the secret 5 way agreement ...the refereeing fraternity and their recurring honest mistakes.....the SMSM and their blanket refusal to act in an impartial way......and the list goes on.

There is something truly rotten in Scottish Football and let's be candid about it. This would not be allowed to continually go unchallenged in any other country. So why in Scotland?

The link is there imo for anyone who wants to see it. Can you see it?

For those of us of a certain age I'm 60 and long before even my time there has always been something rotten in Scottish Football and NOTHING has changed one bit

It started way way way back in the day when people were voted into positions of power by those who were high up in Clubs the majority of whom had at least one thing in common

FREEMASONARY an outdated Order whose rules demand that Freemasons must help other Freemasons in business and attain positions of power in whatever field they are involved in
Why do you think that there are so many of them at the helm and in these glorified positions? By order of merit? Definitely not because most of these people have no clue how to run a level operation (excuse the pun)

FREEMASONARY is about being on the Level or on the Square NOTHING in Scottish Football has EVER been on either the Level or the Square

Why do you think SEVCO and before them Rangers got away with so much cheating and rule breaking?

Because they are / were the Establishment Club and who runs the Establishment?

FREEMASONS all done secretly covering up cheating and rule breaking to benefit their Establishment Club

How on earth can SEVCO / Rangers misdemeanours be so blatantly overlooked and minimised?

They may say that SEVCO / Rangers were punished by having to start at the bottom tier and work their way up through the league's but in reality they should have been denied access to the Senior league's

We hear other Club owners coming out with statements such as ' There is no appetite to rake over the coals' with regard to Rangers transgretions and 'We must move forward for the sake of Scottish football'

They introduced the 5 Way Agreement which no one really knows the terms of to suit 1 Club and 1 Club only SEVCO Why did so many Chairmen / Owners sign up to such an outrageous piece of footballing legislation to the detriment of their own Clubs? The majority of them are Freemasons Simple

Why is Alex McLiesh a member of the EBT band and ex Rangers Manager being paid thousands upon thousands of pounds as Scotland Manager when he was one of the main beneficiaries of a plot that brought Scottish Football into complete and Utter disrepute?

Why is Alan McGregor now the recognised No1 for Scotland a few short years after being banned for life from playing for Scotland? Without wishing to sound like a broken recorded FREEMASONARY

I could rhyme off occasion after occasion when blatantly underhand tactics have been used by the SFA to aid Rangers /SEVCO and undermine Celtic but it would take too long

One of the more recent incidents would be Jim Farry and the Jorge Cadete affair where Farry eventually fell on his own sword when it became obvious that underhand tactics had been employed by him to assist Rangers and hinder Celtic

If you have an appetite to learn about other outrageous decisions and the treatment of Celtic over the years there is an excellent publication called 'Celtic's paranoia ..... all in the mind' ? by Tom Campbell an interesting and illuminating read

I read on this site that 'The fix is in '

Let's not kid ourselves The fix has ALWAYS been in NOTHING has changed and nothing will until the SFA is ripped apart in a root and branch operation and a body fit for purpose is set up in it's place but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen

We'll just have to continue being the best team in the country hope the 'Honest Mistskes' don't damage our chances too much and say Novenas that natural justice will be done

It's said that no one can beat the system even a corrupt system

Perhaps not but we MUST continue to try

HH?

Last edited:
It’s always been a stacked deck. It always will be. Nothing has changed. If anybody is expecting it to change when our board look at their shoes, wisen up.

We need to beat them all. We have been doing that fine, qualify for the CL the next two years and no matter how they act, we will trample them into jam.

The problem is that no one will put thier head above the parapet. Celtic have been treated abominable over the years and I don't think that's about to change,even before we won the European cup which they have never forgiven as for,they have used every dirty trick to cheat to try and put us down to the extent of bankruptcy,tax evasion the lot.sundays game proved to anyone who watched both games will just how bad things have got in the Scottish game,to be honest until its investigated by a higher level I/e European we are stuck with it

The problem is that no one will put thier head above the parapet. Celtic have been treated abominable over the years and I don't think that's about to change,even before we won the European cup which they have never forgiven as for,they have used every dirty trick to cheat to try and put us down to the extent of bankruptcy,tax evasion the lot.sundays game proved to anyone who watched both games will just how bad things have got in the Scottish game,to be honest until its investigated by a higher level I/e European we are stuck with it

Celtic have stood with arms at their sides during all of that. They have shamed us by having no fucking spine. How we we expect things to change when every board are utter shitebags? That’s our main problem. Not that our enemies attack us, but that we do fuck all. We never throw a punch. That scunners me more than any hun bigot trying to undermine us.

Just read Steave Gs response to Levein comments that Morelos should have been sent off talk about defending the undefencible, He said he has to play that way or he will be kicked to death in other words it's ok for him to do it
He then said Levein claimed we had 13 men on the pitch,his response, he's wrong we had 14 our fans were fantastic did not take him long to join the dark side,nice of him to admit he had 13 players on the pitch

For those of us of a certain age I'm 60 and long before even my time there has always been something rotten in Scottish Football and NOTHING has changed one bit

It started way way way back in the day when people were voted into positions of power by those who were high up in Clubs the majority of whom had at least one thing in common

FREEMASONARY an outdated Order whose rules demand that Freemasons must help other Freemasons in business and attain positions of power in whatever field they are involved in
Why do you think that there are so many of them at the helm and in these glorified positions? By order of merit? Definitely not because most of these people have no clue how to run a level operation (excuse the pun)

FREEMASONARY is about being on the Level or on the Square NOTHING in Scottish Football has EVER been on either the Level or the Square

Why do you think SEVCO and before them Rangers got away with so much cheating and rule breaking?

FREEMASONS all done secretly covering up cheating and rule breaking to benefit their Establishment Club

How on earth can SEVCO / Rangers misdemeanours be so blatantly overlooked and minimised?

They may say that SEVCO / Rangers were punished by having to start at the bottom tier and work their way up through the league's but in reality they should have been denied access to the Senior league's

We hear other Club owners coming out with statements such as ' There is no appetite to rake over the coals' with regard to Rangers transgretions and 'We must move forward for the sake of Scottish football'

They introduced the 5 Way Agreement which no one really knows the terms of to suit 1 Club and 1 Club only SEVCO Why did so many Chairmen / Owners sign up to such an outrageous piece of footballing legislation to the detriment of their own Clubs? The majority of them are Freemasons Simple

Why is Alex McLiesh a member of the EBT band and ex Rangers Manager being paid thousands upon thousands of pounds as Scotland Manager when he was one of the main beneficiaries of a plot that brought Scottish Football into complete and Utter disrepute?

Why is Alan McGregor now the recognised No1 for Scotland a few short years after being banned for life from playing for Scotland? Without wishing to sound like a broken recorded FREEMASONARY

I could rhyme off occasion after occasion when blatantly underhand tactics have been used by the SFA to aid Rangers /SEVCO and undermine Celtic but it would take too long

One of the more recent incidents would be Jim Farry and the Jorge Cadete affair where Farry eventually fell on his own sword when it became obvious that underhand tactics had been employed by him to assist Rangers and hinder Celtic

If you have an appetite to learn about other outrageous decisions and the treatment of Celtic over the years there is an excellent publication called 'Celtic's paranoia ..... all in the mind' ? by Tom Campbell an interesting and illuminating read

Let's not kid ourselves The fix has ALWAYS been in NOTHING has changed and nothing will until the SFA is ripped apart in a root and branch operation and a body fit for purpose is set up in it's place but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen

We'll just have to continue being the best team in the country hope the 'Honest Mistskes' don't damage our chances too much and say Novenas that natural justice will be done

HH?
???

Aye, well as a group of fans we should get organised & start an emai campaign, the more the merrier.

Only player giving a life ban from Scotland was Willie Johnston for drugs in 78. McGregor & Ferguson in Vicki gate after been involved in an all night drinking session in Cameron House after a Scotland defeat, both got suspended from selection for remaining games of that campaign McGregor apologised & was available for selection after that campaign. Ferguson staunchly refused & as a result retired from international football.

SFA is full of Freemasonry & Freeloaders just be at the airport at an away game when the Scotland plane arrives off come the suits including Peter Lawell, who doesn't like a 3 day jaunt at someone else's expense.

As for McLeish, do you really think the Tartan Army want that Judas bastard managing the team. They don't look at the attendance levels for last 4 games Hampden half empty, lucky if police & stewarding cost's covered at each game..

HH?

I agree with you. Very constructive post.

There might just be something in the wind. Fingers crossed

There is no way any journalist in Scotland would put to print a n sort of expose that would need to come from outside the country and you wouldn't hold your breath for UEFA or FIFA as both those organisations are full of corruption.

I agree with Dmac no reporter will take the risk they work in fear for job security and thier future this is not a defence of them as it is there responsibility to report the facts not hide them,some of the TV pundits talk utter rubbish again fear of job loss,anyone who watched both games on Sunday must have seen that something was terribly wrong with the refereeing and linesman,If we can see it so can the so called assesser,the SFA watch the videos of matches and take action against players. (Morelos
Excluded) surly they must also take action against the ref and linesman who without a shadow of doubt played a part in the result of the
Aberdeen match and the blatant fouling in both matches. They have the opportunity know todo the right thing , will they do it I doubt it

There is no way any journalist in Scotland would put to print a n sort of expose that would need to come from outside the country and you wouldn't hold your breath for UEFA or FIFA as both those organisations are full of corruption.[/QUOTE

I'm not so sure The BBC Documentary 'The men who sold the jersies' was a Frank and illuminating programme produced by BBC Scotland however I wouldn't expect them to ever pioneer that kind of bravery ever again

Graeme Spiers was one of the original detractors of David Murray and he was warned off by his Editor but surely there must be a Celtic minded journalist out there or if not a journalist looking for a By Line on a massive scandal story

HH?

Latest posts

Back