You won't read about this in the SMSM

A whole host of extremely relevant points made throughout this thread, particularly BILLC's comments on the influence of freemasonry which worms its way throughout all of Scotland's major institutions.

There is another factor to consider when looking at Scottish society and that is the effect of the fear, threat, and pure intimidation which is evident in a significant faction of the majority faith group in this country.

From the Legal institutions to political offices, these cretins will stoop to any level to silence or cow any dissenting voices against their favoured club.

It is hardly a wonder that any Scottish journalist worthy of the name ends up moving further afield to advance their career.

Threat, in and of itself, may just about be tolerable. The fact is, is that these scumbags would just as likely make good on that threat - and let's face it, there has been ample historic and current evidence to suppport this belief

A whole host of extremely relevant points made throughout this thread, particularly BILLC's comments on the influence of freemasonry which worms its way throughout all of Scotland's major institutions.

There is another factor to consider when looking at Scottish society and that is the effect of the fear, threat, and pure intimidation which is evident in a significant faction of the majority faith group in this country.

From the Legal institutions to political offices, these cretins will stoop to any level to silence or cow any dissenting voices against their favoured club.

It is hardly a wonder that any Scottish journalist worthy of the name ends up moving further afield to advance their career.

Threat, in and of itself, may just about be tolerable. The fact is, is that these scumbags would just as likely make good on that threat - and let's face it, there has been ample historic and current evidence to suppport this belief

There is one exception and it is Glasgow City Council
That is why there was a mass demonstration about the dilution of Protestantism outside the City Chambers last week

HH?

That is why there was a mass demonstration about the dilution of Protestantism outside the City Chambers last week

HH?
I'll be the first to admit that I don't closely follow Scottish news coverage (especially the print media), and not being from the West, I am not aware of all of the issues relevant to Glasgow unless it is of significance.

And therein lies the point.

That type of protest should be an item that in a progressive and objective media should have appeared across my sightlines in one way, shape or form. The fact that I had to hear about that from another regular contributor to this site is quite frankly shocking, but indicative of the state of the media (in all formats) throughout this country.

I believe the protest itself was only attended by a relatively small group; however - the nature of the grievance should have been enough to warrant objective coverage and subsequent condemnation.

It is a fine example of the pathetic attempts at journalism in this country

I'll be the first to admit that I don't closely follow Scottish news coverage (especially the print media), and not being from the West, I am not aware of all of the issues relevant to Glasgow unless it is of significance.

And therein lies the point.

That type of protest should be an item that in a progressive and objective media should have appeared across my sightlines in one way, shape or form. The fact that I had to hear about that from another regular contributor to this site is quite frankly shocking, but indicative of the state of the media (in all formats) throughout this country.

I believe the protest itself was only attended by a relatively small group; however - the nature of the grievance should have been enough to warrant objective coverage and subsequent condemnation.

It is a fine example of the pathetic attempts at journalism in this country
Well when you consider that The Daily Record and the Herald neither of which are on my reading list in fact no newspaper is on my reading list are both based in Glasgow I'm surprised that neither publication bothered to print this story if indeed they didn't

Perhaps they did and perhaps they restricted it to local area publications as they do with their advertising however this is NOT a local story

HH?

Well when you consider that The Daily Record and the Herald neither of which are on my reading list in fact no newspaper is on my reading list are both based in Glasgow I'm surprised that neither publication bothered to print this story if indeed they didn't

Perhaps they did and perhaps they restricted it to local area publications as they do with their advertising however this is NOT a local story

HH?
Absolutely.......that is in the public interest of the whole country.

In the provincial towns and cities, many of these groups take their lead from Glasgow. If they don't see/hear/read about any condemnation, then it might just give them the gumption to raise an assembly of their own.

That story and the ridiculous reason for the protest should have had national exposure and then national contempt

HH?
I believe it was a 'protest' about 'anti-protestantism' in Scottish politics and society in general.
That it was launched on the same day, I believe, as the highly credible anti-Catholic, anti-Irish Call It Out campaign was pure coincidence by the way.

Been reading Steveie G comments on Morelos sending off starts saying he held a meeting about discipline and the need to be professional and then starts to defend him as in his opinion the first yellow was soft the second was correct but He won't be fineing him the boy? Got nothing to be sorry about
Great message to his players , sorry but is this a oxymoron or is he just a
Moron???

Just read on CNN that BT have offered a free trail of VAR to the SFA and SPL but so far no reply after all the recent criticism,you would think both of them would bite thier hands off or will this expose the so called honest mistakes,why would you refuse a FREE trail

Just read on CNN that BT have offered a free trail of VAR to the SFA and SPL but so far no reply after all the recent criticism,you would think both of them would bite thier hands off or will this expose the so called honest mistakes,why would you refuse a FREE trail
They don't like the cost to their inflated position (and mibbes not a big enough backhander being offered)

For those of us of a certain age I'm 60 and long before even my time there has always been something rotten in Scottish Football and NOTHING has changed one bit

It started way way way back in the day when people were voted into positions of power by those who were high up in Clubs the majority of whom had at least one thing in common

FREEMASONARY an outdated Order whose rules demand that Freemasons must help other Freemasons in business and attain positions of power in whatever field they are involved in
Why do you think that there are so many of them at the helm and in these glorified positions? By order of merit? Definitely not because most of these people have no clue how to run a level operation (excuse the pun)

FREEMASONARY is about being on the Level or on the Square NOTHING in Scottish Football has EVER been on either the Level or the Square

Why do you think SEVCO and before them Rangers got away with so much cheating and rule breaking?

Because they are / were the Establishment Club and who runs the Establishment?

FREEMASONS all done secretly covering up cheating and rule breaking to benefit their Establishment Club

How on earth can SEVCO / Rangers misdemeanours be so blatantly overlooked and minimised?

They may say that SEVCO / Rangers were punished by having to start at the bottom tier and work their way up through the league's but in reality they should have been denied access to the Senior league's

We hear other Club owners coming out with statements such as ' There is no appetite to rake over the coals' with regard to Rangers transgretions and 'We must move forward for the sake of Scottish football'

They introduced the 5 Way Agreement which no one really knows the terms of to suit 1 Club and 1 Club only SEVCO Why did so many Chairmen / Owners sign up to such an outrageous piece of footballing legislation to the detriment of their own Clubs? The majority of them are Freemasons Simple

Why is Alex McLiesh a member of the EBT band and ex Rangers Manager being paid thousands upon thousands of pounds as Scotland Manager when he was one of the main beneficiaries of a plot that brought Scottish Football into complete and Utter disrepute?

Why is Alan McGregor now the recognised No1 for Scotland a few short years after being banned for life from playing for Scotland? Without wishing to sound like a broken recorded FREEMASONARY

I could rhyme off occasion after occasion when blatantly underhand tactics have been used by the SFA to aid Rangers /SEVCO and undermine Celtic but it would take too long

One of the more recent incidents would be Jim Farry and the Jorge Cadete affair where Farry eventually fell on his own sword when it became obvious that underhand tactics had been employed by him to assist Rangers and hinder Celtic

If you have an appetite to learn about other outrageous decisions and the treatment of Celtic over the years there is an excellent publication called 'Celtic's paranoia ..... all in the mind' ? by Tom Campbell an interesting and illuminating read

I read on this site that 'The fix is in '

Let's not kid ourselves The fix has ALWAYS been in NOTHING has changed and nothing will until the SFA is ripped apart in a root and branch operation and a body fit for purpose is set up in it's place but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen

We'll just have to continue being the best team in the country hope the 'Honest Mistskes' don't damage our chances too much and say Novenas that natural justice will be done

It's said that no one can beat the system even a corrupt system

Perhaps not but we MUST continue to try

HH?

Bloody fantastic post Bill. ???

Been reading Steveie G comments on Morelos sending off starts saying he held a meeting about discipline and the need to be professional and then starts to defend him as in his opinion the first yellow was soft the second was correct but He won't be fineing him the boy? Got nothing to be sorry about
Great message to his players , sorry but is this a oxymoron or is he just a
Moron???
He's done this a few times. Absolutely rips into player(s) then in the very next breath says he can't be too critical.
Sarcastically says he'll tell Harvey not to compete before he puts an elbow into Shinnies neck. Brilliant

Back