You would not believe it.

Thai Tommy

Just spent an hour on follow follow. 1) If you are being realistic and say the league is over if we lose 29th. You are a tim, get out the trench, and get fingered.
2) Who would get in the Celtic first team. They quote five guys who would walk in. Only one I think could is their goalie. Crazy.
3) The best .... Sevco should sit down with the police and any footballers inciting a riot to be red carded. Any fan singing secetarian/violent/para miliatry songs to be arrested.
You could not make up the staunchness, get oot ma trench, where is the backbone.

I'm seriously concerned for your wellbeing now, TT. How could you possibly spend an hour on fester fester without becoming contaminated? I suggest a long carbolic bath and scrub with a wire brush before you step onto the Celtic Noise again. :eek:
Being 7 hours ahead means that I am mostly looking at rants from people filled wth Eldorado, Four Crown and Scotsmac who have just went to bed. Off to my bed in an hour or two. Staunch Celtic fans who inhib Stella are okay

Being 7 hours ahead means that I am mostly looking at rants from people filled wth Eldorado, Four Crown and Scotsmac who have just went to bed. Off to my bed in an hour or two. Staunch Celtic fans who inhib Stella are okay

Don't be having nightmares after today's excursion, TT

You are seriously out of touch re. imbibing in this day and age . What about Lanliq ??? ( lol - then falls over in drunken stupor )

Members online

Latest posts

Back