Young Bears beat up Old Bear

TimJim

Over on Fester Fester a poster is claiming he was set upon by two young fellow supporters for telling them to calm down. This happened coming out of Ipox at the end of tonights game. Apparently they punched and kicked him to the ground, then stamped on his head.This was done in full veiw of his 15 year old daughter. This lot are really getting out of hand and I worry for our 800 supporters going to their shithole on the 29th. Tell them to stick their tickets Celtic

Last edited:
Over on Fester Fester a poster is claiming he was set upon by two young fellow supporters for telling them to calm down. This happened coming out of Ipox at the end of tonights game. Apparently they punched and kicked him to the ground, then stamped on his head. This lot are really getting out of hand and I worry for our 800 supporters going to their shithole on the 29th. Tell them to stick their tickets Celtic
In front of his daughter aswell fuckin scum

Oh dear, the frustration in the huns must be at boiling point. It's watching Morelos he was kicking everything except the ball last night & when he did hit the ball it was going wide of the target or in the crowd.

Was always prepared for a fight when I went to the debt dome, sadly that's the way it was in the late 70s early 80s. But going to a game & getting your cvnt kicked in by your own fans, in front of your wean, fvckin scum. Unfortunately that seems to be the way nowadays

The rise of the far Right in this country and Europe, not to mention the rest of the world, is reflected in the most openly far Right element in British football. The Huns. As long as I've been politically aware, Ibrox and the clubs playing out of there has been a magnet for these extremists to gather from all around the UK. Clearly, the story that kicked off this thread shows exactly how dangerous things are becoming.

The rise of the far Right in this country and Europe, not to mention the rest of the world, is reflected in the most openly far Right element in British football. The Huns. As long as I've been politically aware, Ibrox and the clubs playing out of there has been a magnet for these extremists to gather from all around the UK. Clearly, the story that kicked off this thread shows exactly how dangerous things are becoming.
The Union Bears =Scotlands Shame and their shitey tifos lol

Over on Fester Fester a poster is claiming he was set upon by two young fellow supporters for telling them to calm down. This happened coming out of Ipox at the end of tonights game. Apparently they punched and kicked him to the ground, then stamped on his head.This was done in full veiw of his 15 year old daughter. This lot are really getting out of hand and I worry for our 800 supporters going to their shithole on the 29th. Tell them to stick their tickets Celtic
I note the post has disappeared from Fester Fester. Wonder Why

In the summer, during that heatwave, I took my 5-year-old niece down to the McDonalds in Gorgie. I had a Celtic jersey on, as I've literally never had bother with wearing one even in Gorgie. Anyway, as I was waiting to get the bus, this jakey gets off and goes 'fenian bastard' and, though I didn't want to react in front of my niece, I lunged at him and told him to fuck off then flipped him the bird. Anyway, as he was skulking away he pulled his vomit-stained t-shirt down to reveal what looked like the Combat 18 logo (the death's head) on top of a Butcher's Apron. And then I had to try to explain to my niece why the jakey behaved that way. It's definitely growing on a street-to-street level. Look at the way Hearts are now fully emerging as Wee Huns, with the Red Hand of Ulsters and pro-EDL chants. If there's a second Scottish independence referendum, this time it'll be much nastier on the part of the Brits.

Please watch and you will learn nothing apart from the fact a large majority of the Huns are no right in the heid this mob is why they died, i would hate to be waiting on one of them phoning an ambulance for me, you would be gone before they figured out the numbers.

Are we surprised the vermin are acting like mad dogs? I'm not. It's what they do. Their whole world is falling apart, their team died in 2012 and the U.K. will soon follow. Scotland will be an independent nation and demographics in the North of Ireland will see an end to the Ulster Scot statelette within the next 10-20 years. Their team died and their beloved Britain is well on the way to joining it in hell. There will be many more acts of violence committed by them, lashing out on everyone as Britain comes to an end. No doubt they will claim Britain still exists years after its death. Reality deniers to the end.
Hail Hail
Rich

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back