Young Shved looking great. We could have used him now. That’s what fall outs do.

he may just be the man to make us better, but its not certain he eves gets much game time is my thrust. Is he better than the best we already have available?

time will tell?
Let's just have faith that he is the real deal and with the proper development tools available for him here he could go on to greater things. I just remember thinking lubo who?

Sorry TET, but that just Woo Woo. When religious apologists can’t orovide an answer to the mysteries they believein they revert to weaving greater unfathomable mysteries.

Proof is evidence. Facts, actual measurable indicators that he exists. Not a list of claims that mean nothing apart from mystical woo woo bullshit. Why does your god make it so difficult to show himself? Why do so many people feel as fervently as you about different gods, different versions of your god? Why does that happen?

Why do you all think you just happen to be born into the right one? Of all of them, out you pop into the real one? Everyone else’s is shit, and to make matters even more horrendous the others will burn in Hell for the crime of being born into thewrong cukture, country, family?

It’s barbaruc, venegef and totally man made to keep you in line. Everybody can’t be right, but you can all be wrong. Why don’t you believe in Islam? That’s the last word of god after all. 1.5billion people can’t be wrong.
Why are you asking about religion?

I can answer all the apologetics questions you like.

But you are the tangibles man?

Why ask about religion?

meta physics?

you trying to divert away from your claims about business growth?

you claim to have an authority on understanding business growth. so lets see your budgets based on expected incomes?

I maintain you don't do rational debate. its all passed through your passion able filters and ego. its all puffed up with no substance.

but rather than lay out your vision clearly you try and go onto an irrelevant subject to the thread rather than stick in the reasonable side of your claims/

if you can't do reason on a topic you claim you understand

Why try and attack topics you have no interest in reasonable debate. its all just inflammatory conjecture that you pass as fact.

none of your claims on football are backed up by any facts, conjecture-yes, passion-yes, gut instinct- yes, empirically researched information with sound reasoning? I don't think so.

So on the empirical topic you provide zero evidense

And your defence is on metaphysical topic I provide no proof that satisfies your ego, your gut, your superior verdict.

I can provide hours and hours of debate on christ if you want, Mohammad if you want metaphysics if you want.

But that will never satisfy your ego ever.

I wish you well my man you want to debate god open god thread and i'll join.

id rather we talked about Shved and your claims that Lawell is holding Celtic back by not pursuing the better model which you claim is easy to understand but yet, still haven't even given us a basic peek at to see if your master plan is in fact a viable business model that takes Celtic to higher level.

Why are you asking about religion?

I can answer all the apologetics questions you like.

But you are the tangibles man?

Why ask about religion?

meta physics?

you trying to divert away from your claims about business growth?

you claim to have an authority on understanding business growth. so lets see your budgets based on expected incomes?

I maintain you don't do rational debate. its all passed through your passion able filters and ego. its all puffed up with no substance.

but rather than lay out your vision clearly you try and go onto an irrelevant subject to the thread rather than stick in the reasonable side of your claims/

if you can't do reason on a topic you claim you understand

Why try and attack topics you have no interest in reasonable debate. its all just inflammatory conjecture that you pass as fact.

none of your claims on football are backed up by any facts, conjecture-yes, passion-yes, gut instinct- yes, empirically researched information with sound reasoning? I don't think so.

So on the empirical topic you provide zero evidense

And your defence is on metaphysical topic I provide no proof that satisfies your ego, your gut, your superior verdict.

I can provide hours and hours of debate on christ if you want, Mohammad if you want metaphysics if you want.

But that will never satisfy your ego ever.

I wish you well my man you want to debate god open god thread and i'll join.

id rather we talked about Shved and your claims that Lawell is holding Celtic back by not pursuing the better model which you claim is easy to understand but yet, still haven't even given us a basic peek at to see if your master plan is in fact a viable business model that takes Celtic to higher level.
Now now bhoys ? we're all Celtic daft here be nice to each other ✌?

For religion read politics. Humans by nature are spiritual which shouldn't be confused with religious. The things that have been done to mankind in the name of religion is the worst blight on humanities existence. The same can't be said for spirituality

I can debate this topic all day long but id rather do it under a thread that someone else started about these topics where people can bypass the topic if they aint interested

its a controversial topic that would be better isolated.

And since people see me as the resident nutcase on this topic id rather if anyone wants to engage my believes they start the thread that way im not accused of turning Celtic site into religious debate.

I didn't start the god/metaphysics chat.

but I will defend my faith with gusto

So anyone who wants to take the god chat further, or spiritual claims. feel free to open a thread on topic and I will gladly take part.

For religion read politics. Humans by nature are spiritual which shouldn't be confused with religious. The things that have been done to mankind in the name of religion is the worst blight on humanities existence. The same can't be said for spirituality

Since mankind looked at what it couldn’t explain cunts popped up with the answers that afforded them privileged positions. I accept that without these gods it may have been extremely difficult to get people to co operate etc. hence over 10,000 gods. Every culture had them. The Jesus Myth is the same as Horus, Mythra and about 30 others. Over 1,000 were born if virgins as divinity could not be bestowed on a man getting a woman pregnant. They all had disciples, 12 was the favourite. They all were killed and rose after 3 day’s. You can read about this stuff if you haven’t already.

It’s about power and control. It’s man made. It’s a great way of getting people not to fear death, unless you’re a sinner. You will see your family again etc.

Read the Bible, something we never did growing up as Catholics and no wonder. The god in there is the most barbaric, venegeful, narcissitic, psychotic madman in literature, genocidal, infantucidal, a show off.

Promoted women as chattels, hates peopje birn gay, causes the deaths of millions of women by saying, do not suffer a witch to live. endorsed and gave instruction to slavery and the do’s or donts.

Even if he was real, which he isn’t I would never worship the utter bastard. If anybody actually reads that book, you wouldn’t let him in your house, never need mind your heart. It’s dofficukt to get out of the mindset as we are indoctrinated as children, but it can be done. And it should be done for a better world free from religious nutcases telling people other people are wicked because they are gay. Fuck off with the whole made up horrendous lot of it. Oh and watch out for those shrimps and two fibre jumpers, bad fire for that too.

I can debate this topic all day long but id rather do it under a thread that someone else started about these topics where people can bypass the topic if they aint interested

its a controversial topic that would be better isolated.

And since people see me as the resident nutcase on this topic id rather if anyone wants to engage my believes they start the thread that way im not accused of turning Celtic site into religious debate.

I didn't start the god/metaphysics chat.

but I will defend my faith with gusto

So anyone who wants to take the god chat further, or spiritual claims. feel free to open a thread on topic and I will gladly take part.
I dont see you as the resident nutcase your points have always been valid. Onionbhag however is the resident nutcase. I'm Catholic not practising I would love nothing better than to be as those who receive unbridled joy from their faith. Unfortunately the logic part of my lobes only allow me to buy into little parts of any religion. No one can disagree with the love thy neighbour and don't kill people be nice etc. It's the walking on water , feeding thousands with a few loaves of bread and a dozen fish suppers part I struggle with. That said i am spiritual and reasonable so haven't turned my back totally as like everyone else, I just don't know. I do know that I hope to God (No blasphemy intended ) that we beat Aberdeen and lift this cup ? HH

“I think we are all excited about him coming into the building. He looks a very exciting prospect so hopefully get to see him soon,”

Unlike Rodgers who basically insulted the signing and player with effectively a "who" ? when asked.
mystified at the time, but should have guessed something up with the unnecessary and cheap insult to the bhoy.

Reactions: TET
Since mankind looked at what it couldn’t explain cunts popped up with the answers that afforded them privileged positions. I accept that without these gods it may have been extremely difficult to get people to co operate etc. hence over 10,000 gods. Every culture had them. The Jesus Myth is the same as Horus, Mythra and about 30 others. Over 1,000 were born if virgins as divinity could not be bestowed on a man getting a woman pregnant. They all had disciples, 12 was the favourite. They all were killed and rose after 3 day’s. You can read about this stuff if you haven’t already.

It’s about power and control. It’s man made. It’s a great way of getting people not to fear death, unless you’re a sinner. You will see your family again etc.

Read the Bible, something we never did growing up as Catholics and no wonder. The god in there is the most barbaric, venegeful, narcissitic, psychotic madman in literature, genocidal, infantucidal, a show off.

Promoted women as chattels, hates peopje birn gay, causes the deaths of millions of women by saying, do not suffer a witch to live. endorsed and gave instruction to slavery and the do’s or donts.

Even if he was real, which he isn’t I would never worship the utter bastard. If anybody actually reads that book, you wouldn’t let him in your house, never need mind your heart. It’s dofficukt to get out of the mindset as we are indoctrinated as children, but it can be done. And it should be done for a better world free from religious nutcases telling people other people are wicked because they are gay. Fuck off with the whole made up horrendous lot of it. Oh and watch out for those shrimps and two fibre jumpers, bad fire for that too.
carnal eyes v spiritual eyes

self v selflessness

ego versus truth

its not something you can get instantly without influx of grace and instant infused knowledge, however there are some remarkably strong evidence that these things happen, I believe I had a conversion of heart through one such moment of clarity and all my doubts got a glimpse of something when perhaps I was at my lowest ebb.

Although the trigger was instant I didn't have all the answers to satisfy my ego instantly, I search for the truth, which I may not have found yet fully, but for me the saints of the Catholic Church, their biographies, their conversions to faith, their writing on profound topics, their class and illuminating beauty in face of torture (sometimes) and their understanding on metaphysics is remarkable clear and worth reading.

St augustines confessions is a thriller almost

his self written biography from around 400 Ad

its a brilliant read even if you don't believe it

but he talks about all his lives ego trips and chopping changing from philosophy to philosophy until he bumps into St Ambrose of Milan.

St Augustine of Hippo and St Ambrose of Milan

the dialogues between these two colossus minds of their time and the divine spark it set aflame in augustines heart.

two of the Doctors of the church in our time.

wild man Augustine turns from hedonism to one of the greatest saints ever known to man.

Bishop and prolific writer on all kinds of subjects.
his other famous book the city of god is absolutely incredible work of genius.

Anyway

Winter- Fatima happened in Portugal 1917 was fully recorded by the sniggering masonic press until 13th October it actually happened in front of millions of witness (well probably closer to 100,000 some faith many more there to mock the faith inspired by 3 wee kids under 8 who the two youngest are officially saints recognised) Lourdes is another strange phenomenon that has biblical type miracles worth deeper scrutiny

A biblical style miracle recorded by the most anti catholic press in world at time, says it happened, they can explain it, but it must be just lucky phenomenon, despite the time place and promise of miracle of sun would take place.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back