Young Shved looking great. We could have used him now. That’s what fall outs do.

Every young player is a punt but Shved looks good to me and he'll only have the same settlement issues that other foreigners have when they come here. They don't all get homesick for their mammies and head for the hills.

I don't say they run for hills but it does affect their settlement and form more often than not, sometimes takes a year to settle in some cases and do we ever get the best out of the player. over time has issues too trying to adjust to the weather and culture, doesn't always happen instantly

Every young player is a punt but Shved looks good to me and he'll only have the same settlement issues that other foreigners have when they come here. They don't all get homesick for their mammies and head for the hills.

I also have no idea if Ukraine is part of eu? is it still in civil war? How does that red tape affect entering UK? The swap from Central Europe culture is not quite as large as swap from Eastern Europe, especially the countries that have been/still are politically bordering Russia.

All these little tings can seriously effect the mind of anybody?
Getting from Uk to France is pretty simple fast and easy to perform.

Getting in and out of Ukraine I imagine has much more harder naviagate issues as well as time issues. So a young guy who can play magic football from Ukraine might find moving to Scotland a massive culture shock without an entourage of support.

Some players can't cope with move from Scotland to England or vice versa.

I would love Shved t come be better than Gareth bale and stay for 10 years and help Aswan European cup.

But my heart tells me he won't get ahead of forrest, because forrest is a winner and he has staying power, despite not producing 10/10 every match.

I would say he seldom drops below 7/10 ever this season. And the claims his form has dipped is more due to his form being 8 or 9 out of 10 for long parts of season.

For me forrest is one of the players of the season. Frustrating at times but absolutely brilliant at other moments

I also have no idea if Ukraine is part of eu? is it still in civil war? How does that red tape affect entering UK? The swap from Central Europe culture is not quite as large as swap from Eastern Europe, especially the countries that have been/still are politically bordering Russia.

Getting in and out of Ukraine I imagine has much more harder naviagate issues as well as time issues. So a young guy who can play magic football from Ukraine might find moving to Scotland a massive culture shock without an entourage of support.

I would love Shved t come be better than Gareth bale and stay for 10 years and help Aswan European cup.

But my heart tells me he won't get ahead of forrest, because forrest is a winner and he has staying power, despite not producing 10/10 every match.

I would say he seldom drops below 7/10 ever this season. And the claims his form has dipped is more due to his form being 8 or 9 out of 10 for long parts of season.

For me forrest is one of the players of the season. Frustrating at times but absolutely brilliant at other moments
He can be really frustrating because we all know how good he can be, think he has been poor for most of this year by his high standards and was even watching him against the zombies not chasing down as good as he could have, Sinclair gets a lot of stick and deserves some, but he does generally chase back more and more effectively than Forrest generally does.
To be fair to Forrest he is targetted and he has to be effected to some degree by being kicked and hacked, especially when given little protection. He has had a dozen more serious chop downs this season and maybe just 1 or 2 cards shown.

You take things that are not really comparable and try to compare them without any kind of back up other than opinion based on ?

Paddy when he was on a game looked good. But I wouldn't say he was more effective than Forrest, yet.

If Forrest had the skill you desire he would most likely be bought by massive wage budget club, so his lack of consistency may actually mean we hold onto him in our league for all these years.

Roberts as far as I Understand isn't here because Celtic couldn't match his wages and he didn't want to come down wages to play here> No idea if that correct but seems most likely reason, since we have a limited budget for wages.

Massive investment is not going to massively increase our wage budget.
Hence reason we actually have cash in bank. The value added players that we can afford buying price often we can't actually afford their wages.

But still you go on about investing money rather than holding it.

Shved is most likely a very low wage player coming in, most probably wants into big leagues, not here, but they aint taking the risk because he is such unknown quantity in so many ways.

He may well be good signing, but its going to be massive risk.

Im pretty certain that if forrest was available for same price as Shved then nearly evryteam in England would be on it in flash.

Forrest can do damage in CL for sure
He can do damage in front of 60k critics for sure
He may not be Real Madrid class but hey that's why he's at Celtic and not Real Madrid. But for me he is the best Scottish inside forward for years and years.

He may have not have been TV class but I doubt any player gets your vote for long.

Better players than Celtic players usually come with higher wages than our players currently, if they are not at our wage level, its because they have no track record performing at our levels, therefore its gonna be risk to see if they can cut it at our level. I give you jack Hendry, I thought he would have cut it, but seems he bottles it.

Shved is possibly good signing but fact the beloved Rodgers didn't fancy him, and his record with Celtic class purchases had been dire, then that doesn't speak too highly for Shved.

Forrest could get first team football for most premiership sides based on his past
Roberts can't do that?
I seriously doubt Shved will, if the big Ukrainian clubs with mega industrial wealth havent snapped him up for buttons. Maybe he is even high risk in Ukraine?

You obliterate all the factors that really add value and go with gut feelings based on video excerpt on youtube.

Next you'll be saying on FM 2019 game he worth a fortune get him signed?

There is no real balance to any of your observations, they are all gut feelings, he is better, no he is better now, why sign him, play this one. Thats all fine and dandy. its all hypothetical but very little of it has any real roots or foundation, or at least you never get to the basic foundation for your theories other than gut emotions.

It all seems based on guts or emotions,

Hard evidence or statistics don't ever support your claims, you just want better, you want it now, you want investment, you want want want, but there never seems to be a coherent rationale for putting this grand plan into motion, other than pure emotional conjecture.

Its not really the most convincing way to put forward a verdict.

Forget about the future for a second.

Lets do reality and xmas break. Why in your opinion was Shved not brought to replace forrest as first choice new quality winger?

Do you not rate Mikey Johnston?
Do you not rate Oko Flex?
Do you not rate lad from saint Mirren who I assume been loaned out?

You rate forrest but not every game?
Do you rate Sinclair?
Do you rate Hayes?
Do you rate the two loan wingers?

Why is `Shved the missing peice and not one of the ones who dint get loaned out at xmas?

I rate Sincy
Hayes isn’t Celtic class
Johnson is too slight and if he doesn’t work on his core strength won’t make it with us.

You accuse me of having no rationale or facts. That’s rich, you believe in Satan without any facts. I know, not think, I know we need investment. I know Forrest is inconsistent because we have all watched him for years being so. I want our strategic objective to be CL qualification. We manage that we remove Sevco as a threat.

Pure emotional conjecture my perfectly formed arse. I want a better team by using the resources we have wisely invested in players who will facilitate that. You lose yourself and me in endless talk of budgets and cost centres. I understand all that, what you fail to realise is in any business it needs to grow by reinvestment. The budget of any company is wholly dependent upon how it can increase income streams. You like Lawell, his cautious approach. His flamboyance is concerned more on his bonus than our progression if it was not we would have more money to spend on players. He has secured deals worth £20m over the next five years. £5m a yeAr, but he takes half of that in a season where his dithering and fighting with Rogers cost us £60m the same dithering has seen us after the debacle at Greyskull nearly beck and neck. We have regressed under his watch, so you can continue to worship him. I take the other route and revile his lack of balls.

We will only move to that top table through investment and securing CL. If we do nothing we will be lucky to qualify for the EL.

As I said let’s us wait and see. We do fuck all we drop and sevco close the gap. We invest what we can and we bury them.

I rate Sincy

We will only move to that top table through investment and securing CL. If we do nothing we will be lucky to qualify for the EL.

As I said let’s us wait and see. We do fuck all we drop and sevco close the gap. We invest what we can and we bury them.

Sounds like another emotional outburst to me. With no coherent plan of action.

You accuse me of having no rationale or facts. That’s rich, you believe in Satan without any facts. I know, not think,

I accuse you of having only emotional rational that's based on your feelings that don't fit the reality of the finances. Thats a big difference to this latest emotional tirade.

I can give you lots of proof of Satan. But I'm not gonna waste my time.

You know?????? but without thinking?

Knowledge without any information is opinion and lacks any kind of wisdom.

You are trapped in your guts, your feelings and that is your world of knowledge? Wrong on every level .
Id maybe go so far as using that as direct evidence of self idol worship which is Luciferian dogma, So your luciferian theme comes back into play from your own words. Not mine. You talk about knowledge but have backed up this knowledge with only egocentric opinion. Which again counts for nothing in reality without facts. Still you haven't supplied any as yet. Just opinion.

Hayes isn’t Celtic class

This is again opinion not fact unless you back it up with evidence. Is he first team player? or cost effective cover?

Johnson is too slight and if he doesn’t work on his core strength won’t make it with us.

Again pure opinion. Still very young. Not a fact but reasonable at least.

I know we need investment.

This is the bit you should think about most clearly.

You talk about investing but still you refuse to address the risk level of the investment? CL with treble brings in 105 million approx
EL Knock out with treble brings in 85M approx.

Our wages last season was 87 Million?

What is the wage budget of your major investment project???

its a very simple question. Or do wages grow on trees in your Factual world.

I know Forrest is inconsistent because we have all watched him for years being so.

its true but I have never once said otherwise. So really its just emotional fillabuster to appease your tantrum.

Forrest is immo the best inside forward we can afford the wages of and the most effective. You disagree with this then tell me the better option who will play at his wage level?

Paddy Roberts was on approx double forrest and was imo just as inconsistent, in fact I think forrest was by far better consistency of the two. And the selection from Saint Rodgers concurs, as does Deila.

So again your opinion between two is based on your eyes and your eyes are sensual and see what your ego tells you. and somehow that's your facts. Nice arse by the way.

I want our strategic objective to be CL qualification. We manage that we remove Sevco as a threat.

Forget about sevco mate.

Oh and this is yet another emotional outburst rather than factual. Why?

Because qualifying for CL is the clubs objective currently. And they have wages at 87 million which is above EL KO levels.

again remind of this growth plan of investment that relies on facts.

Pure emotional conjecture my perfectly formed arse.

So you do agree after all that you are purely basing your verdict on your own emotional conjecture?

I have never seen your arse, or have any inclination to that end, but if its based on your other facts I imagine its filtered through your self love and unsubstantiated selfish opinions with exaggeration and Ego worship. More evidence of the satanic I presume? x

I want a better team by using the resources we have wisely invested in players who will facilitate that.

You want what every single football fan wants for his team.
But it requires a coherent plan that has track record and I think Celtic are the best in world over last few years at doing that successfully within budget by adding value.

I really don't think you understand what that really requires. But it would be emotionally too hard to admit that I presume. So you just repeat the same old emotional conjecture over and over without elaboration or detail that can be scrutinised.

Thats a well known ego trip trick. Perhaps your emotional faculties are burning up right now at that effrontery, remember emotions plus ego is demonic my man. But you don't do the spiritual, which is probably why your stuck in emotional limbo. Perhaps that's a fact? Dunno it might well be factual in your diagnostics?

You lose yourself and me in endless talk of budgets and cost centres. I understand all that, what you fail to realise is in any business it needs to grow by reinvestment. The budget of any company is wholly dependent upon how it can increase income streams.

I don't lose myself in anything TV. Maybe I lose you. But I make it so simple that even you should be able to understand the reality of the risks.

I fail realise that to grow you need to take risks. Thats your opinion again.

I know for a fact that business must take risks to grow.

Its you who fail to realise that our operation costs are almost already equal to our expected (hoped for return) already.

realistically our highest return based on ordinary income is around 105 Million
we spend 87 million last season to achieve that return. I that the correct risk level or not?

If it correct risk level then your thesis on Me and Lawell being risk averse is bollocks. Your inability to grasp this simple fact. and its fact because its backed up by multinational auditors of the highest calibre.

So again remind me of this investment plan your saying should be happening. What is the growth revenue you are aiming for and what is the operational risk level you require in your fancy factual growth plan?

You mention budgets and what they are based on. Now give us the number you think are viable and why. Simple request fora man who understand business factually like you claim.

You like Lawell, his cautious approach. His flamboyance is concerned more on his bonus than our progression if it was not we would have more money to spend on players. He has secured deals worth £20m over the next five years. £5m a yeAr, but he takes half of that in a season where his dithering and fighting with Rogers cost us £60m the same dithering has seen us after the debacle at Greyskull nearly beck and neck. We have regressed under his watch, so you can continue to worship him. I take the other route and revile his lack of balls.

utter fanciful tripe TV based on your egocentric opinion.

I worship no man

You however worship your guts and emotions and fail to pass mostof your conjecture through the rationale functions God gave you as a man.

You falser accuse based on your feelings. You feel Lawell is getting too much. Does this stack up factually with the wealth he added to club? But that's not your way its about feelings. I watch -senses, I feel-senses, I hear- senses. Your a sensualist TV. Your an emotional bloke who loves his own opinion more than truth intact when there is a conflict you pick ego every time. Luciferian dogma. You may deny the facts on the preternatural but you still seem to have many attributes of the luciferian dogma. Strange that its always the people crying out for toleration that seem to often be the most intolerant of them all.

I give you the French Revolution. They wanted liberality or your death. Similarly in soviet system. Obedience to state but loose morals with humanity or death.

such a great liberal way of thinking. In fact its the sevco model. Chase beyond operation income and die, Thats your investment plan TV

Why can't you address the operational income versus the correct operation cost risk to achieve that income.

You claim club is doing nothing again that's pure conjecture based on your emotional and your perfectly formed arse. < Don't think that's likely either

Last edited:
Sounds like another emotional outburst to me. With no coherent plan of action.

You accuse me of having no rationale or facts. That’s rich, you believe in Satan without any facts. I know, not think,

I accuse you of having only emotional rational that's based on your feelings that don't fit the reality of the finances. Thats a big difference to this latest emotional tirade.

I can give you lots of proof of Satan. But I'm not gonna waste my time.

You know?????? but without thinking?

Knowledge without any information is opinion and lacks any kind of wisdom.

You are trapped in your guts, your feelings and that is your world of knowledge? Wrong on every level .
Id maybe go so far as using that as direct evidence of self idol worship which is Luciferian dogma, So your luciferian theme comes back into play from your own words. Not mine. You talk about knowledge but have backed up this knowledge with only egocentric opinion. Which again counts for nothing in reality without facts. Still you haven't supplied any as yet. Just opinion.

Hayes isn’t Celtic class

This is again opinion not fact unless you back it up with evidence. Is he first team player? or cost effective cover?

Again pure opinion. Still very young. Not a fact but reasonable at least.

I know we need investment.

This is the bit you should think about most clearly.

You talk about investing but still you refuse to address the risk level of the investment? CL with treble brings in 105 million approx
EL Knock out with treble brings in 85M approx.

Our wages last season was 87 Million?

What is the wage budget of your major investment project???

its a very simple question. Or do wages grow on trees in your Factual world.

I know Forrest is inconsistent because we have all watched him for years being so.

its true but I have never once said otherwise. So really its just emotional fillabuster to appease your tantrum.

Forrest is immo the best inside forward we can afford the wages of and the most effective. You disagree with this then tell me the better option who will play at his wage level?

Paddy Roberts was on approx double forrest and was imo just as inconsistent, in fact I think forrest was by far better consistency of the two. And the selection from Saint Rodgers concurs, as does Deila.

So again your opinion between two is based on your eyes and your eyes are sensual and see what your ego tells you. and somehow that's your facts. Nice arse by the way.

I want our strategic objective to be CL qualification. We manage that we remove Sevco as a threat.

Forget about sevco mate.

Oh and this is yet another emotional outburst rather than factual. Why?

Because qualifying for CL is the clubs objective currently. And they have wages at 87 million which is above EL KO levels.

again remind of this growth plan of investment that relies on facts.

Pure emotional conjecture my perfectly formed arse.

So you do agree after all that you are purely basing your verdict on your own emotional conjecture?

I have never seen your arse, or have any inclination to that end, but if its based on your other facts I imagine its filtered through your self love and unsubstantiated selfish opinions with exaggeration and Ego worship. More evidence of the satanic I presume? x

I want a better team by using the resources we have wisely invested in players who will facilitate that.

You want what every single football fan wants for his team.
But it requires a coherent plan that has track record and I think Celtic are the best in world over last few years at doing that successfully within budget by adding value.

I really don't think you understand what that really requires. But it would be emotionally too hard to admit that I presume. So you just repeat the same old emotional conjecture over and over without elaboration or detail that can be scrutinised.

Thats a well known ego trip trick. Perhaps your emotional faculties are burning up right now at that effrontery, remember emotions plus ego is demonic my man. But you don't do the spiritual, which is probably why your stuck in emotional limbo. Perhaps that's a fact? Dunno it might well be factual in your diagnostics?

You lose yourself and me in endless talk of budgets and cost centres. I understand all that, what you fail to realise is in any business it needs to grow by reinvestment. The budget of any company is wholly dependent upon how it can increase income streams.

I don't lose myself in anything TV. Maybe I lose you. But I make it so simple that even you should be able to understand the reality of the risks.

I fail realise that to grow you need to take risks. Thats your opinion again.

I know for a fact that business must take risks to grow.

Its you who fail to realise that our operation costs are almost already equal to our expected (hoped for return) already.

realistically our highest return based on ordinary income is around 105 Million
we spend 87 million last season to achieve that return. I that the correct risk level or not?

If it correct risk level then your thesis on Me and Lawell being risk averse is bollocks. Your inability to grasp this simple fact. and its fact because its backed up by multinational auditors of the highest calibre.

So again remind me of this investment plan your saying should be happening. What is the growth revenue you are aiming for and what is the operational risk level you require in your fancy factual growth plan?

You mention budgets and what they are based on. Now give us the number you think are viable and why. Simple request fora man who understand business factually like you claim.

You like Lawell, his cautious approach. His flamboyance is concerned more on his bonus than our progression if it was not we would have more money to spend on players. He has secured deals worth £20m over the next five years. £5m a yeAr, but he takes half of that in a season where his dithering and fighting with Rogers cost us £60m the same dithering has seen us after the debacle at Greyskull nearly beck and neck. We have regressed under his watch, so you can continue to worship him. I take the other route and revile his lack of balls.

utter fanciful tripe TV based on your egocentric opinion.

I worship no man

You however worship your guts and emotions and fail to pass mostof your conjecture through the rationale functions God gave you as a man.

You falser accuse based on your feelings. You feel Lawell is getting too much. Does this stack up factually with the wealth he added to club? But that's not your way its about feelings. I watch -senses, I feel-senses, I hear- senses. Your a sensualist TV. Your an emotional bloke who loves his own opinion more than truth intact when there is a conflict you pick ego every time. Luciferian dogma. You may deny the facts on the preternatural but you still seem to have many attributes of the luciferian dogma. Strange that its always the people crying out for toleration that seem to often be the most intolerant of them all.

I give you the French Revolution. They wanted liberality or your death. Similarly in soviet system. Obedience to state but loose morals with humanity or death.

such a great liberal way of thinking. In fact its the sevco model. Chase beyond operation income and die, Thats your investment plan TV

Why can't you address the operational income versus the correct operation cost risk to achieve that income.

You claim club is doing nothing again that's pure conjecture based on your emotional and your perfectly formed arse. < Don't think that's likely either

I am a luciferian? Are you a reincarnated medieval Inquisitor? Show me your proof of Satan’s existence and I will personally pay your flight to Oslo where you can pick up your Nobel Prize. That’s your gut, your emotions, your belief system based upon faith alone, or as I said, if you have proof you are about to be the most famous person alive.

As for the rest? We disagree. Let’s leave it at that and see how it goes.

I will put another interweb pint up and say we will spend circa £20m on players in the summer to get us back on track. And for me that’s not based upon emotion but a realisation that we need to invest and after this year’s stumbles the board will see the need to invest.

I am a luciferian? Are you a reincarnated medieval Inquisitor? Show me your proof of Satan’s existence and I will personally pay your flight to Oslo where you can pick up your Nobel Prize. That’s your gut, your emotions, your belief system based upon faith alone, or as I said, if you have proof you are about to be the most famous person alive.

As for the rest? We disagree. Let’s leave it at that and see how it goes.

I will put another interweb pint up and say we will spend circa £20m on players in the summer to get us back on track. And for me that’s not based upon emotion but a realisation that we need to invest and after this year’s stumbles the board will see the need to invest.

You twist more

I didn't say you are a Luciferian.

I said you follow luciferian dogma, whether you are aware of it or not.

I still don't see your answer to the basic finance solution you propose.

As for the proof you need.

twisted truth is not truth
The spirit is not material

understanding requires reason or infused grace

How can you understand what you cannot sense when you cannot understand visible truth?

I won't be proving the existence of spiritual reality to anyone who can't understand basic investment growth.

I assume you can put forward a basic income goal for Celtic over next 5 years with expectation of how this will be achieved.

that's not difficult to produce

intellect is part of spiritual domain, as is attitude, and will. it takes a spiritual force to move these intangibles, it can be done, in fact its become second nature to all nature that its often described as natural, but the fact remains intellect, attitude, will are all very real. We all have them and can exercise them to make them stronger, yet they are very intangible, insensible, part of preternatural domain, occult hidden, yet very real.

the will often rejects the intellect for the pleasure domain which has no real purpose, sometimes even to point of vice.

Vice is the fruit of an external suggestion to the intellect through intangible evil? why evil, it deflects from the purpose of the soul. A bit like using a pen for chopping tomatoes. its not the purpose of the pen, it can't chop properly, but if that pen had a soul it would be a grievous sin to use it for that purpose, the tomatoes get ruined and the pen probable poising the tomatoes with ink.

temptation to do the wrong thing against the reality of will of the spirit through impulses that will could and should reject as immoral is manifestation of demonic- splitting of the mind to do frivolous unproductive activity.

Are you ever tempted beyond your will TV?

You ever tempted by your senses? tempted to do anything you had firmly resolved not to do?

if your will is tempted beyond your reason - that is from the evil one

When you accept suggestion that that's natural for human beings then you degrade morality which is the purpose of luciferian dogma.

Whether you are aware of it or not, you subscribe more to natural debased luciferianism dogmatic principles than you do, obedience to the true purpose of mankind, which is charity for creator and all his creation.

I think therefore I am- wrong wrong wrong
I think therefore glory to God in the highest

Lucifer cannot obey truth
but he is ego that rules outside of truth

if the truth is not in you then Lucifer is your man

You twist more

How can you understand what you cannot sense when you cannot understand visible truth?

I won't be proving the existence of spiritual reality to anyone who can't understand basic investment growth.

I assume you can put forward a basic income goal for Celtic over next 5 years with expectation of how this will be achieved.

intellect is part of spiritual domain, as is attitude, and will. it takes a spiritual force to move these intangibles, it can be done, in fact its become second nature to all nature that its often described as natural, but the fact remains intellect, attitude, will are all very real. We all have them and can exercise them to make them stronger, yet they are very intangible, insensible, part of preternatural domain, occult hidden, yet very real.

the will often rejects the intellect for the pleasure domain which has no real purpose, sometimes even to point of vice.

Vice is the fruit of an external suggestion to the intellect through intangible evil? why evil, it deflects from the purpose of the soul. A bit like using a pen for chopping tomatoes. its not the purpose of the pen, it can't chop properly, but if that pen had a soul it would be a grievous sin to use it for that purpose, the tomatoes get ruined and the pen probable poising the tomatoes with ink.

temptation to do the wrong thing against the reality of will of the spirit through impulses that will could and should reject as immoral is manifestation of demonic- splitting of the mind to do frivolous unproductive activity.

You ever tempted by your senses? tempted to do anything you had firmly resolved not to do?

When you accept suggestion that that's natural for human beings then you degrade morality which is the purpose of luciferian dogma.

Whether you are aware of it or not, you subscribe more to natural debased luciferianism dogmatic principles than you do, obedience to the true purpose of mankind, which is charity for creator and all his creation.

Wow any chance you could tell us what players you think we need
Is Luciferian and Satan available can they play.
Agree with TV we need a C/H R/back and a centre mid. That are ready to go so about £5 mill each.
PL telling the fans he has £38/40 in the Bank
We have players leaving so wage bill will reduce to cover the new arrivals. And yes all reliant on CL Qualifying so it’s a risk.
Which given the monumental fuck up last Summer. Because of the Tan tastic Traitor we didn’t spend. And failed to qualify against one of the worst teams ever.
Everything’s a risk. Fuck me crossing the roads a risk but some are worth taking.
I’m not an accountant I’m a Fan like you and like TV. He’s giving an opinion like me.
Let’s hear yours. Tell us how much you would spend and where.
But we need to improve the team only Ray Charles would say we’re playing well.

HH ☘️?

Agree with TV we need a C/H R/back and a centre mid. That are ready to go so about £5 mill each.
We have players leaving so wage bill will reduce to cover the new arrivals. And yes all reliant on CL Qualifying so it’s a risk.
Which given the monumental fuck up last Summer. Because of the Tan tastic Traitor we didn’t spend. And failed to qualify against one of the worst teams ever.
Everything’s a risk. Fuck me crossing the roads a risk but some are worth taking.
I’m not an accountant I’m a Fan like you and like TV. He’s giving an opinion like me.

HH ☘️?
I have always advocated spending value added first team players,

we need at least 1 experienced CB at least 1 powerful CF An experienced Right back who is dynamic good attacking but can defend first and foremost

And if there are value added players for any position that fit into our wage structure then lets be having as many as we can get our hands upon.

But that's the hardest bit, getting real value added players who will play for wages we can afford.

Thats also the bit that TV totally avoids seeing reality on.

its easy to spend money but do they make first team better and more importantly can/will they play for our wage structure?

if TV thinks its possible to get better players than our first team players without breaking the sustainable model then lets hear how it can be done?

I genuinely believe we have some high quality players in first team already but can we make our first team stronger without bursting our operation costs?

I would hope so, but Rodgers has pretty much maxed out the ops.

clear out required before additions are made.

its not rocket science. but 40 million in bank should allow decent options and clearcut of high paid underperforming (non value added) should release some room in operation costs plus perhaps raise some more funds for spending without destroying wealth.

I reckon we should have 18 first team rotating players 4 backup cover players and the 3 best young players taking up the lions share of the operating costs which should never go over 50m wages per year even with addons. and 10 million for coaching staff and rest of the youth squads.

but that seriously limits the quality/experience level of the players you can afford to buy.

which is the stumbling block

how do you compete with financial alchemists for players when you don't get access to the major funding source that adds their value?

HH ☘️?
will 5 million for each of the players you hope to buy cut it as upgrades? what wages are you expecting them to play for?

will 5 million for each of the players you hope to buy cut it as upgrades? what wages are you expecting them to play for?
Well whatever wage Boyata and Ntcham. And Sinclair are on. We got Boyata for a reported £4.2 million from City. But the wages they would pay are supposed to be a secret.
Rumour has it he said she said fact is we need at least 3 new players defence needs a rebuild
But we need to spend regardless. We all have opinions.
PL needs to back whoever the new Manager is with signings not Loanees unless we get the option to buy.
But the Vast majority of fans want signings.
As show off Intent.
That we’re here and we’re staying here
Just wish the Board would just once say that.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

I never said he wasn’t good enough. I said he was totally inconsistent and has returned to that mode. His first five years in and about the team are ones of inconsistency and an appalling final ball. I don’t let emotions come into it. He was infuriatingly one extreme to the other. He has bags of ability, but he hasn’t had a full season playing well throughout it. I just don’t think he has fulfilled his potential, he threatens to but it always fizzles out. As his form since the end of the year proves yet again. His final ball, shooting aren’t good enough most of the time. He mostly can get his pass by the first man and we get lots of corners. But, corners are a total waste of time for us so his play too often ends in an opportunity lost.

When he is on his top game he is great, too far between for my liking though and if he was as good as you say he’d be playing in England. He isn’t. Not one bid of note.

Paddy is a much better player for me. And I bet you an interweb pint Shved will be more effective more often too.
With Forrest perhaps its a case of BRs man management skills that brought him to that level. Also have to bear in mind that when Forrest really plays then paddy couldn't even get a game. Roberts wasn't brilliant every game either btw

Ukrainian clubs are still competing in European competition as is Ukraine in the wc qualifiers so don't see it as being a problem

You see things through an interesting lens.

The player Shved looks very capable, he may or may not improve our team, but the cultural shock alone, for the lad, makes it more likely than not, he will struggle just to live here, never mind instantly adapt to the club, and therefore perform at his best, which might not ever be as high a standard as Forrest.

You have years and years of watching Forrest flaws, and you are very very critical, of one of the most talented players Celtic have ever produced.

You have watched the greatest hits clips of young guy and decided that from those clips, which completely omit his flaws, that he should be here now ahead of the players we currently have, who indecently or incidentally (depending on your perspective) have won 7 in a row domestic trophies, and 7 in a row championships.

I dare say if you offered Forrest, Sinclair, Johnston, Hayes or Shved to big English clubs then everyone of them would be gladly received at a fair price.

They all are very capable high quality players, can be very frustrating at times, but only the most elite players produce blindingly good performances every match.

Now, if our first team players currently would be greedily snapped up if offered out, and Shved is better than most (in your view), why do you think no big English clubs offered the small fee to sign him?

I say its because he is ultra high risk, young and probably not ready for cultural shock, which is very likely to hamper him hitting ground running. And then the vitriolic MSM here to deal with, and the anti catholic culture, being Ukrainian its likely (not certain) he is catholic.

you seem to have eyes that only see what you want to see.

I hope he is good signing
I hope he hits ground runnimg
I hope he can do everything and more in the clips

But I suspect he will have hard time getting any game time, ahead of players in our first team

time will tell?

looks worth a punt

but he is a punt

All very true but still the facts are that we've signed him and as someone else said if you can do it in the Ukrainian league or any league (goals from all angles and distance) then he can do it here and lets be honest is the Ukrainian league inferior to the SPL? Doubt it very much. Also factor in that we need him and others. I think that he'll do great here, as for culture shocks etc I dont think it plays as much a part as some think whilst not saying it doesn't affect some. We've had Koreans Japanese etc and they have thrived at Celtic so I say again if you can make it at Celtic park then you can probably make it in any league in the world , except Ukraine, too much of a culture shock ?

You twist more

Sorry TET, but that just Woo Woo. When religious apologists can’t orovide an answer to the mysteries they believein they revert to weaving greater unfathomable mysteries.

Proof is evidence. Facts, actual measurable indicators that he exists. Not a list of claims that mean nothing apart from mystical woo woo bullshit. Why does your god make it so difficult to show himself? Why do so many people feel as fervently as you about different gods, different versions of your god? Why does that happen?

Why do you all think you just happen to be born into the right one? Of all of them, out you pop into the real one? Everyone else’s is shit, and to make matters even more horrendous the others will burn in Hell for the crime of being born into thewrong cukture, country, family?

It’s barbaruc, venegef and totally man made to keep you in line. Everybody can’t be right, but you can all be wrong. Why don’t you believe in Islam? That’s the last word of god after all. 1.5billion people can’t be wrong.

All very true but still the facts are that we've signed him and as someone else said if you can do it in the Ukrainian league or any league (goals from all angles and distance) then he can do it here and lets be honest is the Ukrainian league inferior to the SPL? Doubt it very much. Also factor in that we need him and others. I think that he'll do great here, as for culture shocks etc I dont think it plays as much a part as some think whilst not saying it doesn't affect some. We've had Koreans Japanese etc and they have thrived at Celtic so I say again if you can make it at Celtic park then you can probably make it in any league in the world , except Ukraine, too much of a culture shock ?

he may just be the man to make us better, but its not certain he eves gets much game time is my thrust. Is he better than the best we already have available?

time will tell?

Sorry TET, but that just Woo Woo. When religious apologists can’t orovide an answer to the mysteries they believein they revert to weaving greater unfathomable mysteries.

Proof is evidence. Facts, actual measurable indicators that he exists. Not a list of claims that mean nothing apart from mystical woo woo bullshit. Why does your god make it so difficult to show himself? Why do so many people feel as fervently as you about different gods, different versions of your god? Why does that happen?

Why do you all think you just happen to be born into the right one? Of all of them, out you pop into the real one? Everyone else’s is shit, and to make matters even more horrendous the others will burn in Hell for the crime of being born into thewrong cukture, country, family?

It’s barbaruc, venegef and totally man made to keep you in line. Everybody can’t be right, but you can all be wrong. Why don’t you believe in Islam? That’s the last word of god after all. 1.5billion people can’t be wrong.
For religion read politics. Humans by nature are spiritual which shouldn't be confused with religious. The things that have been done to mankind in the name of religion is the worst blight on humanities existence. The same can't be said for spirituality

Members online

Latest posts

Back