Your Celtic Dream Team

It’s how many jiners who’ve slept wi a jiner
Does it take to chinge a 💡

HH 💡
There's a considerable amount of racism towards tradesmen on here, if my occupation was being a lesbian I'd never face this sort of marginalisation. 🙄

God forbid anything goes wrong with any of your hooses, my free advice line might no get answered! 😼

There's a considerable amount of racism towards tradesmen on here, if my occupation was being a lesbian I'd never face this sort of marginalisation. 🙄

God forbid anything goes wrong with any of your hooses, my free advice line might no get answered! 😼
Dear Slept wi a Jiner are you cummin oot as A Lesliebean don’t worry as a cat 🐈 your well known fur lickin Pussy.
Watch oot fur Furbaws
Oh kin yi Fux ma Door 🚪

HH 🐈

Forster
McGrain McNeil Aitken Gemmil
Jinky McStay Murdoch Lubo
Henrik Dalglish
A few magnificent 7's , one or two pile drivers...3 kings and the rest are proper Legends

Boruc
Hay
Elliott
VVD
KT
Doyle
Auld
Lennox
Sutton
The 9 subs would beat the huns 11 right now all be it Doyle would probably get sent off 😀 🍀

A topic that crops up now and again (and inspired by chat on another thread of the best defence we could have had) and we have a lot of new members since it was last discussed. What would be your Celtic dream team of players you can remember?

Most of the Lions were just finishing/leaving when I started supporting the Hoops. Also, I don't have much memory of Bobby Murdoch or George Connelly otherwise they both would have been playing or on the bench.

I've gone for a 4-4--2 which becomes a 4-2-4. And as its 2021 you get 9 subs.

F Forster

D McGrain, B McNeil, V van Dijk, K Tierney

J Johnstone, P McStay, D Hay, B Lennox

H Larsson, K Dalglish​

Subs
A Boruc
T Boyd
P Elliot
S Brown
L Moravcik
S Nakamura
V Wanyama
C Sutton
P Van Hooijdonk

There are a large number of near misses, including: T Burns, R Aitken, B Murdoch, C Gordon, M Reiper, J Mjallby, F McAvennie, G McCluskey, G Connelly, J Collins, S Petrov, L Macari, H Hood, N Lennon, M Viduka, J Cadette, B McClair, M McLeod, D Provan, J Hartson, A Thompson, S Sinclair, P Lambert, C Nicholas, D Deans, P Di Canio, M Dembele, etc, etc.

You could probably pick another 20 players that could be in the team that I have not included above. I'm sure if I did this next week my team will probably be different. This is for fun and there are no right or wrong answers - unless you pick Mo Johnston!!!
No Dion Dublin? 🤷‍♂️

Members online

Latest posts

Back