Your honest opinion of the refereeing tonight

Yes I know Ntcham made it easy for Dallas and we weren't at our best and to be fair St Mirren were well organised and defended well in depth.........but I thought I was watching a rerun of 2010 with some unbelievable decisions and bookings of Celtic players. What do you reckon?

True to say the Ref was bad some of his decisions are beyond me a player goes down grabs the ball which a yellow card so he ignores this and books the Celtic player something hedid for most of the match no need to ask how he qualified in the first place ? To be fair the result not down to him we played awful.....

No doubt Niicham deserved red,although the yellows were the usual
nit picking against Celtic, just look at some of the unnoticed fouls SM
got away with.
The TR card was a shocker when trying to retrieve the ball.
Andrew Dalllas mmm.
A lot of hand shaking last night.

Wasn’t refs greatest performance, but didn’t affect the result.

We will be our own worst enemy this season, think this season will show why we pay big bucks for Rodgers, he & Broony are going to have to drag this team to the title!!!

We were poor. But the issue of Dallas being permitted to referee in our top league is indicative of the 'sickness' a malignancy if you will, which plagues not only out football but of Scottish society. If my father was proven to hold bias views I would not expect to hold such a position without a level of scrutiny which I do not believe he has been subjected too. Any thoughts?

We were poor. But the issue of Dallas being permitted to referee in our top league is indicative of the 'sickness' a malignancy if you will, which plagues not only out football but of Scottish society. If my father was proven to hold bias views I would not expect to hold such a position without a level of scrutiny which I do not believe he has been subjected too. Any thoughts?

Saw this video online and if its true then it should be submitted to EUFA and FIFA for deeper investigation

Just to be clear, Rogic was booked for 'illegal use of the grass'
Broony...well he just has to show up and look at somebody and he's in the book
'The Grand True Blue Loyal Order of Tickly Fingers' will have had a bucket of ale last night in celebration of Celtic dropping 2 points
Ncham had a Morelos moment and can't complain, he's hot & cold at times, hopefully, he gets his head on straight and gets back to his best
SFA a joke
Not my circus, not my monkeys
Onwards & Upwards Bhoys & Ghirls
Keep the Faith
HH & have a great weekend

Yes I know Ntcham made it easy for Dallas and we weren't at our best and to be fair St Mirren were well organised and defended well in depth.........but I thought I was watching a rerun of 2010 with some unbelievable decisions and bookings of Celtic players. What do you reckon?

St. Mirren were up for it, from the kickoff, we looked sluggish and tired
I'd like to see Ryan Christie given a chance this season
Think Scott Bain deserves a chance too, so he doesn't go stale stting on the bench
Griffiths starts for me every week, signed a new contract and would have been up for it, but once again, on the subs bench
Benkovic looks a baller but Ajer, when played out of position, doesn't look comfortable
We need to get the back line sorted out, before we drop more points
No problem with the effort fro Forrest or CalMac but Rogic was crowded out as they knew he was what makes us tick goibg forward
Broony, imense as usual
That's my two cents
HH

Dire. Woeful. Amateur. Horrible.

It's the SFA.

We get what we deserve - fans outside Sevco - because our Board's and supporters do and say fuck all.

See @TheClumpany tonight.

(Include Myself In This Whole Bolloxs)

Ye cant argue with that but bad as we were we still had chances to win n of course had we won the conversation would b different , we need to reinvent ourselves n b more positive we have the best players .Also think we need to get a bit more bottle we can b to nice

Reactions: TET
Ye cant argue with that but bad as we were we still had chances to win n of course had we won the conversation would b different , we need to reinvent ourselves n b more positive we have the best players .Also think we need to get a bit more bottle we can b to nice

Somebody said that very thing to Ntcham before the game last night. And he ran about booting people. HH

Ncham looked out of it, right from the start
Wonder if the recent transfer speculation and agents in his ear, might be affecting him
Sad indictment of our game, if that's the case
Just a thought

At the risk of being called paranoid...
Anybody with a brain can see the playing field, is not level
As long as there's a hole in my arse, the aprons at the SFA, will turn a blind eye to decisions which would impact the current buns, in order to help them against the rest of the SPFL, not just us
Recent case in point, Kilmarnock manager, Stevie Clark, gets hammered for speaking out against bad officiating, Stevie G, does the same thing, no consequences
On behalf of all Tims worldwide, I humbly say to the SFA:
"Fuck you, anyone who looks like you & the horse they rode in on"
COYBIG
And Hail Hail to a great weekend for the Celtic family

Last edited:
An independent review by a qualified ref on Dallas the other night, would suggest a bias not just incompetence.
Celtic though never looked like scoring, when Ntcham left we had no left sided threat , every time it went left it broke down with a back or side pass. Crying out for Sinclair or Morgan and width.

Celtic under BR in past seasons have shown it is simple to beat all in Scotland with the players we have, we need to defend the basics, press high and like terriers when we do not have the ball, attack with speed and make the full width of pitch work for us and against them. When we don't do those basic things we struggle.
The other night, we looked in no particular hurry to score and were actually making life easier for them making the pitch smaller having effectively no left wing. We have done this a few times now, encouraged easier defending for the opposition, so hopefully BR has noticed.
BR first season was all about attacking play, using width and speed of attack, so it should be solvable.

Been watching Ntcham's general attitude at the end of the last few games and he looks like he is indifferent not committed and playing for time, even after beating Sevco go watch again as he whispers after the game to Boyata, the pair probably believe their over hype and now feel they are doing us favours on only several thousands a week.
BR could do with stop repeatedly telling the world the obvious via press statements, for examples- how we can't afford to sign the 10's of millions type players and go on about wages 3 and 4 times available elsewhere. The vast majority of Celtic fans are aware of and accept reality, so what is the point of repeating the obvious, apart from encouraging greed and unsettling of the more money driven and immature players.

Last edited:
Going against the grain I don't think he had any impact on the game. Not great by any stretch but no influence on the outcome. We were pish
I get you. Yeah he was poor and made some rubbish decisions but we clearly played below ourselves and had no spark. We either need to change the shape or players. Maybe Morgan should get a chance. We really need someone to open teams up.

I don't have a problem with opposition teams raising their game against us... as long as they play like that against other teams too, which of course they quite often don't. That being said, we weren't very good on the night. As others have said, too many sideways passes without making progress, and what is it with the constant passing behind the player it was passed to? That is very frustrating to watch... Just kills any momentum we may have already built up!
As for the referee... woeful! Not convinced either way if some of the refs in Scotland are just plain awful, in which case there surely must be a training need for most of them... or something more sinister!

Reactions: TET

Members online

Latest posts

Back