Your honest opinion?

Honestly terrible performance and the worrying thing for me is we have no pace in team too slow all the time toljan rotten again no heart Mikey never going to be good enough Forrest doesn’t do enough never man of the match and eddy never a 9 we have been saying it for ages fuck knows what they do in training don’t practice crosses or corners were terrible at them And I’ll tell you now lennys not the man ever we got lucky today and I do think half of them seem uninterested no more tired excuses. Johnny Hayes tried at least when he came on whole team today was wrong system and tactics big changes needed all over the team
100%agree mate,,this could easily have been a disaster the day,,team look passionless heartless a canny put ma finger on it..no cunt thundering into tackles like we had a league to win?we can’t afford this attitude against against the hunz or Aberdeen,,they broke up the field before we scored 5- against three??guy makes the right pass it’s a tap in....should be happy way a victory but am concerned??

Before judgement on Lenny
Worth recalling to fresh enough but some forgotten minds, that before the injuries forced Rodgers to pick RC a player he was by accounts, planning on loaning out again or using as part of the McGinn deal,
and before same injuries forced rodgers to choose Calmac as the core driving force, Celtic early season looked very much like today, a lot of huff and puff.

Only when the injuries mounted including Broony forcing Rodgers hand, did we see a Celtic dynamic unstoppable team, a team some of us now imagine was all season long.

Only real difference between Celtic today and Celtic earlier this season pre RC & Calmac combo + Rogic, was under Rodgers sometimes we never looked like we were even in a hurry huffing and puffing.

Last edited:
Would you have made the same changes today as Lennie?

Probably not but then if I was in charge we'd probably be in a relegation battle with today's opponents instead of going for a treble so whit the fuck do I know lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know it's the nature of things that the manager and players get pelters when things don't go to plan but could any of us do what they do? Could we fuck, that's why they're in the game and we're on here talking about it ;)

HH.

No.

But my honest opinion?

a.) If we win (like we did), we're 10 up on Sevco. We draw and we stay level. We lose and we drop a point. The worst-case scenario here was that we drop a point, but that didn't happen. We're 10 up on the second place team.

b.) Dundee, which appears to be heading to relegation, is fighting for their lives. So it's no wonder they mugged the hell out of Celtic players for 97 minutes while the referee did absolutely nothing.

c.) Lenny and staff had the luxury of experimenting with the lineup against Dundee. It didn't work, like it didn't work in the previous game. They need to go back to the drawing board. Should he have a different lineup and substitute earlier? My sense is that he should. I also think that Weah and Burke should start, and while I hope they do, I'm leaving them to do the managing and trusting them to do the best with what we have.

a.) Too many rational people on this forum are having a world-class freak-out panic attack for no apparent reason. It was ugly to be sure, but we won the game. We. Won. The. Game.

To be honest I didn't see much experimenting going on lcafiero, that team is pretty much the starting 11 BR used before his sleekit exit. I agree on the Burke and Weah points and posted yesterday that I would have liked to have seen both start on the flanks with Eddy and Bayo up top.

Also we're getting to the business end of the season where maximum points in games like this are crucial to putting distance between us and the rest before the split, where performances like today's could end up costing us points and make things way more nervy than what they otherwise have to be.

HH.

At least we are 10 points clear...the zombies are at it again with their own we league tables. One of them has created a table but based it taking away injury time goals!!!!
Funny thing is. We are still 6 points ahead of them on their wee table ????

Making their own league tables and we still come out on top :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, I can't stand them but they do make me laugh......unintentionally funny is the best kind of funny!

Strongest team every time v hordeco
Bain, Ajer, Boyata, Benkovic, KT, Broonie, CalMac, Bitton(unless Rogic fit), Eddie, Weah,
Burke. Thoughts.

HH ☘️
Problem wae that team m8 is there's NUTHIN on the bench!! Lennon will start Sinclair & Forrest, Rogic il play & Weah & Burke will be benched! Be gd if he played Burke instead ae Sinclair coz Taverniers a Fukin TOTAL IMPOSTER!!???????..They Deluded Cunts think they'll get £6M fur him..Ma Achin sides!!???????

At least we are 10 points clear...the zombies are at it again with their own we league tables. One of them has created a table but based it taking away injury time goals!!!!
Funny thing is. We are still 6 points ahead of them on their wee table ????
They state things like had we not drawn games we would be ahaed, FFS thats football thats what happens to all teams its called winning losing and drawing. So what if Celtic took full advantage of their slipups and had no Europe 2018, title 8 wrapped up in October 2018.

They state things like had we not drawn games we would be ahaed, FFS thats football thats what happens to all teams its called winning losing and drawing. So what if Celtic took full advantage of their slipups and had no Europe 2018, title 8 wrapped up in October 2018.

Their wee league tables always make me laugh boab. Remember Pedro made one up aswell....I'm sure they came 2nd in that one to!!??

If is a big word,!!!!!!!!!!if they had done this ,that would have happened,if we had won that ,this would be happening,!if I had done the lottery this week ,I would be a millionaire! If,if,if,geez a break for fck sake,hh

If is a big word,!!!!!!!!!!if they had done this ,that would have happened,if we had won that ,this would be happening,!if I had done the lottery this week ,I would be a millionaire! If,if,if,geez a break for fck sake,hh
They have posters who put this stuff up for them, the posters know they are gullible they are fed this shit to keep them in line. They really do as the penny arcade tells them to it flashes lights to tell them to put their dough in.

Problem wae that team m8 is there's NUTHIN on the bench!! Lennon will start Sinclair & Forrest, Rogic il play & Weah & Burke will be benched! Be gd if he played Burke instead ae Sinclair coz Taverniers a Fukin TOTAL IMPOSTER!!???????..They Deluded Cunts think they'll get £6M fur him..Ma Achin sides!!???????
Wouldn’t need a bench wi that team even better if Corpus was there as well. But I know what you mean that’s the team I would put out
And they would be told kill them off win the next 2 games and it’s holiday mode for you Bhoys. Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️??

Wouldn’t need a bench wi that team even better if Corpus was there as well. But I know what you mean that’s the team I would put out
And they would be told kill them off win the next 2 games and it’s holiday mode for you Bhoys. Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️??
Listen to this shite, not a conversation between them. Would have been better asking asking Billy Burger in the van what he thought of the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Back