Your honest opinion?

Listen to this shite, not a conversation between them. Would have been better asking asking Billy Burger in the van what he thought of the game.
Do you think Boab if he asked the fannies to drop their trousers they would have the opinions they gave were the coco the clown ? commentators ones. But deluded or what.

HH ☘️

Good bit of history for you its on youtube if you get that region crap. This is the continuation of Jock stein and cesars reign, twice manger. Big Billy McNeill. Will help you get through the international cabin fever.

Do you think Boab if he asked the fannies to drop their trousers they would have the opinions they gave were the coco the clown ? commentators ones. But deluded or what.

HH ☘️
Where's the subtitles ?
Guy with the mic is cringeworthy
The supporter with the red, white & blue tammy, is a much more articulate man
Mind you, the rotund dumpling, does keep you updated on the weather, every few minutes
State of their club, it's not surprising they have this clownshoe walking around outside Ibrox

They have posters who put this stuff up for them, the posters know they are gullible they are fed this shit to keep them in line. They really do as the penny arcade tells them to it flashes lights to tell them to put their dough in.

Brilliant makes me laugh out loud each time I see it, best bit for me is.....Its midnight start again......bit like their bloody team. ?‍♂️?‍♀️???‍♀️

If Lenny wants tae experiment with players & formations against team wait till we're 2 or 3 up before fvckin about. 3pts is the most important thing & winning the Scottish Cup, 8 IAR & THE TREBLE TREBLE

Back