Your idols growing up

Goalies were my heroes.

Peter Latchford was my first until he leaked 5 at Dens. Big Paddy was my real idol though......used to save penalties for fun when he first broke through.

Soft spot for a lesser-known Celt, Roy Baines, who gave me a pair of Sondico gloves when he was at Morton.

The Maestro and TB were my favourite outfield players, also tip a nod to Chic-Nick before he contracted foot-in-mouth disease

Goalies were my heroes.

Peter Latchford was my first until he leaked 5 at Dens. Big Paddy was my real idol though......used to save penalties for fun when he first broke through.

Soft spot for a lesser-known Celt, Roy Baines, who gave me a pair of Sondico gloves when he was at Morton.

The Maestro and TB were my favourite outfield players, also tip a nod to Chic-Nick before he contracted foot-in-mouth disease
Were you a goalie SP?

Goalies were my heroes.

Remember that game ,it was my first time at dens,musta been about 1980 or 81 me thinks.fkn hated the ground ever since HH

Back