Your idols growing up

It's got to be Jinky and Billy Bremmer two pocket rockets one with all the skills of a ballet dancer going this way and that could head a ball as good as any the other the Napoleon of the mid field solid as a rock but could pass a ball through a needle both played for Scotland in thier day and could give Braveheart a run for its money,will we ever see thier likes again

Petrov...just remember watching him for Celtic and thought he was class. When I played football with my mates I was stan in my brain (wish my feet believed my brain) and Ronaldinho....I didnt even try to pretend to be him as I would have probably snapped both my own ankles. Just loved the way the guy played football.

Petrov...just remember watching him for Celtic and thought he was class. When I played football with my mates I was stan in my brain (wish my feet believed my brain) and Ronaldinho....I didnt even try to pretend to be him as I would have probably snapped both my own ankles. Just loved the way the guy played football.
one of the most skillfull players ever Lubo

e3f110b384b795d58233994b3a9b2874.jpg
I was brought up on the storys of Peter's short Celtic career. He tragically died at the age of 25 from TB. If Peter had lived a lot longer than he did than I have no doubt he would have been mentioned in the same breath as Mcgrorry and Tully ,he was that good ,So its Peter for me. The non Celtic player has to be The hand of God Diego.

It's got to be Jinky and Billy Bremmer two pocket rockets one with all the skills of a ballet dancer going this way and that could head a ball as good as any the other the Napoleon of the mid field solid as a rock but could pass a ball through a needle both played for Scotland in thier day and could give Braveheart a run for its money,will we ever see thier likes again
Sadly Digger we won't

My first idol from paradise was Charlie Nicholas (I was a waen geis a break) looking back it's Larsson and maradonna.
Remember watching him at the 94 world cup and the look of guilt on his coupon when that nurse walked him off the park for his drug test ?great player and very similar to Messi.

Back