Your question for Ange

Not long finished the Fan Media Conference with Ange. What a difference from what he's used to from the hacks. I asked him the question suggested by Hoopy 427 about the J League and for a comparison with Scottish football in terms of quality, culture and the way that is covered. Answer to that and every question is brilliant. The video will be available shortly, make sure you have a cuppa because you'll be sitting watching for around an hour.

Not long finished the Fan Media Conference with Ange. What a difference from what he's used to from the hacks. I asked him the question suggested by Hoopy 427 about the J League and for a comparison with Scottish football in terms of quality, culture and the way that is covered. Answer to that and every question is brilliant. The video will be available shortly, make sure you have a cuppa because you'll be sitting watching for around an hour.
Oh FFS
Hoopy's question 🗣️
So does he like cats ?

Ange is quality, obviously a cat man, unlike some of you reprobates....

Thanks for asking Winning Captains, looking forward to the video.
I'm actually sitting refreshing every few minutes.
I loved his interviews at the start, like his style but, after a few of the media conferences, they're all the same questions from the same dreary people with no interest in their jobs or asking the questions we want an answer to
That guy that starts it every time with 'so Ange, any injuries' - prick wishes

So i look forward to a much mroe relaxed Ange and our fellow brothers for an hour

I'll bet while giving him all respect, he would have been asked the questions the media avoid

Ange is quality, obviously a cat man, unlike some of you reprobates....

Thanks for asking Winning Captains, looking forward to the video.
Ange is far to clever to be a cat man Hoopy.
Could hardly see him wanting to climb a tree and getting stuck up there and whining until the fire brigade saves the flea ridden thing.
On the other hand, slippy would make a great candidate though

Ange: Do you think that you are getting enough backing from the board? Given how long they took to appoint you does it linger in your head that they can linger on signing players until it's too late? Also will you have any say in whether or not we will take the option to buy jota?

Members online

Latest posts

Back