Your question for Ange

Nah fur me bud but it’s all about opinions
Probably back to when The manager said he’d only pick players who played regularly for their clubs Griffiths wasn’t playing
But these 2 and Armstrong are starters for Scotland and in form T Ralston wasn’t till now
So maybe I’m biased. Just canny find it to watch Scotland anymore.
Stevie Clark Hypocrite kinda glad he’s the Scotia boss. To think his name was in the frame we got lucky

HH 🍀
Ah fair enuf mate 👍 HH

I think the Star is on the grown up end of the Celtic media, it's honest, it has good quality journalism that's well thought out and considered and I really like many of the historical articles. It's not a click bate fanboy site full of bullshit and sensationalism. It may not get the clicks of some sites (I'm guessing) but I think honesty and quality will give the Star relevance and longevity compared to some.
(That's a fiver WC 😺)
I used to be involved in F1 media and just can't be arsed now, it used to be mainly intelligent, very technical, informed topics that were discussed now it's usually just click bate fanboy nonsense. You have guys "writing" articles who boast that they've followed the sport for 6 years and think they deserve a PhD, truth is their knowledge could be written on the back of a stamp!

Keep up the good work Celtic Star! 👍
Never would have thought you were a Lewis Hamilton groupie fan, Hoopy.
Maybe he likes cats then 🤔😂

Did u see that wee Hamilton wearing a skirt the other week😱 see that's wen sports people get way ahead of themselves he keeps going on about equality the cunt but he's In one of the most closed off sports going....guys an arsehole
Absolute prick mate, the latest band waggon he's jumped on is environmentalism and preaching that WE should do more to save the planet and become a vegan like him! He's got a warehouse full of supercars and used to fly his dug around the world to meet him after races on his private jet! Cunts got a bigger carbon footprint than Mexico!!

Absolute prick mate, the latest band waggon he's jumped on is environmentalism and preaching that WE should do more to save the planet and become a vegan like him! He's got a warehouse full of supercars and used to fly his dug around the world to meet him after races on his private jet! Cunts got a bigger carbon footprint than Mexico!!
Aye exactly get rid of ur million dollar cars then we might talk about fresh air ya 🤡

Back