Your question for Ange

Their fish suppers can be shite too, I got a battered fish once looked cracking, bit into it and the skin was still on the fish! Wtf!!
Had a bit of an incident in a chippy down there years ago, went in with the missus and asked for 2 fish suppers, blank look, you wot mate? By this time I'd got used to the lingo and thought fine I'll play along, fish and chips twice please. No idea wot ur saying mate, with a wee smug grin.
I said to Catherine translate to this wee cunt if he dissny serve us 2 fish suppers I'm gonny stick his fuckin paw in the deep fat frier!
She was a bit shocked, he was a lot shocked and got on with the job in hand. Ahh so you do speak Scottish ya wee fish frying prick?
To be fair I didn't have many language barrier incidents down there it was mostly good and I must admit I was a far more aggressive creature then than I am now.
My mum used to say โ€˜a fucking face that reminds you of the last person that dooked for chips

One of my first trips to England many moons ago, I was in Essex, drove past a snack bar and thought dancer my kinda food. Got to the front of the queue and asked the lassie for 2 rolls in square sausage......utter confusion. You wot love?
Every cunt in the queues looking at me as though I've got 2 heids.
I tried again but slower this time, two...rolls...in...square...sausage....please.

Still nothing but a blank stare looking back at me, I'm thinking how do you say 2 rolls in square sausage in English? Every bastard in the queue is still staring at me like I'm an alien, my face is going red and I'm thinking if I don't get offered some sort of food soon I'll just revert to stereotype, lamp one of these cunts that are staring at me and walk away hungry!

Then the lassie says you mean 2 sausage baps love?

Aye that'll dae! Grabbed them and bolted. Fucking horrible, big floury bastard baps with fat manky links in them. When I ended up living down there I used to get my maw to post me lorn sausage and haggis every few weeks! ๐Ÿ˜น
lynx is far better than square, :) for highlanders , going to glasgow is like having an english breakfast

So, the guy scores his first goal for Scotland in, like, a century, and now he's the second coming of Ronaldo?

And what is your problem with Christopher Jullien? He's been a pretty solid player for us, pre-injury, and I expect him to come back and contribute when he's ready. So glad you're nowhere near making personnel decisions for the club, sport. You would suck at it.
Julia was ordinary before he disappeared for a year. The only thing that was special about him then was that he was 6'12".
Ordinary with a 7 million pound price tag. Believes his own advertising. Amazing how you have amnesia with his non appearance. This is also the clown who threw his toys out of the pram because he was asked to stay and rehab whilst injured and unable to participate whilst the others went to Dubai.
It wanted a holiday so it was allowed to go and the team suffered by having 13 players isolated because he caught and was tested positive for Covid.
Could not walk but insisted on going to a training camp? Only a passable defender in my eyes but then I'm not myopic.
Souttar may be unfashionable because he is Scottish but is a solid defender who would be at least as effective and available for free.

Last edited:
On the questions asked yesterday everyone could have asked what they liked. For my question I said I'd give this over to Celtic Noise and I took a note of all the suggestions and opted for the one about the comparison with Japan - adding the reference to the way the game is reported.
A virtual round of applause for you WC, the Celtic noise and its members . When I first suggested the possibility of allowing the Noise members to put forward their own ideas for which question would be best to put forward with the members and admins blessing I honestly thought it to be a good idea but never expected it to fully become reality. The fact that you've taken on board all of our pov's is testament to the fact that as a member of the Celtic noise, I am grateful and proud , privileged even to be a member of the best fans forum by far. You could easily have just gone with your own personal question like other sites have. The fact that you are giving us all the chance to put forward a question and will use it if it fits speaks volumes about your good self mate. Humble and not all about me ( though your own question may be as relevant or more so than others) at least you're giving us the opportunity to put forward our own ideas for questions that we would never otherwise have the chance to do so. Other Celtic fans forums and sites cannot claim the same. So I take my hat off to you mate Winning Captain and the Celtic noise a forum like no other fit for a club like no other, thank you HH ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So, the guy scores his first goal for Scotland in, like, a century, and now he's the second coming of Ronaldo?

And what is your problem with Christopher Jullien? He's been a pretty solid player for us, pre-injury, and I expect him to come back and contribute when he's ready. So glad you're nowhere near making personnel decisions for the club, sport. You would suck at it.
When julien is fully fit and has some games under his belt he is a massive force for good and influence on the team. Others are entitled to their own opinions, mine though is that julien is a goal scoring defender and is definately good enough to play for the hoops. I believe that we have yet to see the best of him , hes come to a league where theres no time to dilly on the ball like hes been used to in France and is still adapting to the game here. As for his inclusion in the dubai trip/ fiasco I doubt very much that he has the authority or standing at the club to just say " I'm going too" no that lies at the feet of the previous manager

When julien is fully fit and has some games under his belt he is a massive force for good and influence on the team. Others are entitled to their own opinions, mine though is that julien is a goal scoring defender and is definately good enough to play for the hoops. I believe that we have yet to see the best of him , hes come to a league where theres no time to dilly on the ball like hes been used to in France and is still adapting to the game here. As for his inclusion in the dubai trip/ fiasco I doubt very much that he has the authority or standing at the club to just say " I'm going too" no that lies at the feet of the previous manager
To each his own Winter. Maybe I'm too cynical.

A virtual round of applause for you WC, the Celtic noise and its members . When I first suggested the possibility of allowing the Noise members to put forward their own ideas for which question would be best to put forward with the members and admins blessing I honestly thought it to be a good idea but never expected it to fully become reality. The fact that you've taken on board all of our pov's is testament to the fact that as a member of the Celtic noise, I am grateful and proud , privileged even to be a member of the best fans forum by far. You could easily have just gone with your own personal question like other sites have. The fact that you are giving us all the chance to put forward a question and will use it if it fits speaks volumes about your good self mate. Humble and not all about me ( though your own question may be as relevant or more so than others) at least you're giving us the opportunity to put forward our own ideas for questions that we would never otherwise have the chance to do so. Other Celtic fans forums and sites cannot claim the same. So I take my hat off to you mate Winning Captain and the Celtic noise a forum like no other fit for a club like no other, thank you HH ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Sook! ๐Ÿคฃ

Members online

Latest posts

Back